Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

October 27, 2008

Bloggy news and giveaways!

Guess What....

My Candy Corn cookies are featured on Tip Junkie today! Be sure to go over and check out all of the other cute Halloween ideas!


AND........
The Secrets in the Sauce is having an AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!! They are giving away a Bissell Healthy Home Vacuum! Be sure to check out all of the details here at The Secrets in the Sauce!

One more............
LeeLou Blogs is also having some amazing Giveaways you DON'T want to miss! Click the banner below to check it all out!

Leelou Blogs

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for all the links!

10/27/08, 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great cookies! congrats!

10/27/08, 2:59 PM  
Blogger Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

First of all, I am so glad your daughter can (hopefully) use some of my ideas! I will tell my husband so he knows that I am not wasting my time spray painting everything in sight! Also, I have been all over town looking for candy corn cookie cutters because I saw your cookies and loved them! I might have to figure out a triangle shape on my own...but your cookies are so cute I just had to copy! :)
Carrie

10/27/08, 3:11 PM  
Blogger Blogger said...

That's really exciting, I will go check out your submission:)

Bella

10/27/08, 4:23 PM  
Blogger Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Ooh, thanks for the info on the cookie cutter!! I just cut out some triangles today for the cookies but a cutter would be a lot easier. Thank you!! :)
Carrie

10/27/08, 5:26 PM  
Blogger CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I just posted the link on my page for your cookies! And I sent you an email!

10/28/08, 9:44 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

I'm glad I could give you a few laughs on Monday. Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day :)

And thank you for letting me know about Leelou's giveaway....I just did a post about it.

I'll visit again soon!

10/29/08, 8:30 AM  
Blogger Pam B said...

Cheryl, looks like you havent' been "BOO'ed" yet, so consider yourself "BOO'ed"!

Pop over to my blog to see.
Happy Halloween!

Pam

10/29/08, 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home