Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

November 7, 2008

Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia

  Tilapia is one of our family favorite meals.  It's SO delicious!  Even if you're not a fan of fish, I promise you will like this!  Even Sunshine loves this dish, she often eats more than her Dad and I when I make it for dinner.

 

INGREDIENTS:

3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese

1/2 cup Progresso bread crumbs

2 tsp paprika

1Tbl chopped parlsey

Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling

Zesty Lemon Seasoning

6-8 Tilapia Fillets

Lemon Juice

 

Preheat your oven to 400.  In a shallow dish, combine cheese, bread crumbs, paprika and parsley.

Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture. 

Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.  Season with Zesty Lemon Seasoning and sprinkle with a little Lemon Juice.

Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes.  Serve with a little more Lemon Juice and your favorite sides. (We had it with sweet potatoes and corn)

ENJOY!

 

Cheryl sig

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ROXY said...

hmmmm....sounds DELISH!! I'm always looking for new ways to prepare fish! Thanks for sharing:)

11/7/08, 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home