Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

December 13, 2008

Christmas Tree Tour!


We are THAT Family is hosting a Christmas Tree Blog Party. Make sure to pop over there and see all of the beautiful trees and be sure post a link to your fabulous tree!

Here's our tree for 2008!

Grab your party hats because there will be a lot more blog parties to attend next week!
Hooked on Houses Holiday Home Tour next Monday and A Soft Place To Land's Holiday Open House Party next Tuesday!

post signature


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Gorgeous!
I love the multi-colored lights, going to do that one year!
Thanks for joining in!

12/13/08, 9:07 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks! - The colored lights is one thing that dh INSISTS on! I like all white, but it means more to him to have the colored - so I let him have that! LOL

~Tidymom

12/13/08, 9:30 AM  
Blogger Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Thanks for the shout-out for my blog party! I appreciate it. :-)

Your tree is so cheery. Love it.

12/13/08, 2:26 PM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

Your tree is beautiful Cheryl !Have a great weekend !

12/13/08, 3:09 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks Julia and Janae!!

~Tidymom

12/13/08, 3:27 PM  
Blogger Dominika said...

Tree looks great! The kids want colorful lights on the trees and this year we have 2 of them. :o)

12/13/08, 5:33 PM  
Blogger Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Cheryl,

WOW, your tree is beautiful! SO colorful. The colored lights are just awesome!

12/14/08, 3:17 AM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

I love it...so pretty,,,I've tagged you on blog if you want to play along,,,hugs and happy holidays, Lisa

12/14/08, 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home