Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 26, 2009

I ♥ Faces Kids -Week 3




Week 3 Theme - "JOY"

joy
Pronunciation: \ˈjȯi\
Function: noun
1 a: the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires : delight b: the expression or exhibition of such emotion : gaiety2: a state of happiness or felicity : bliss3: a source or cause of delight

Joy = Best Friends



stay in touch
big announcement!

*****GIVEAWAY coming
EDITED: giveaway in this post




post signature

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Marie said...

that is a great photo, I love the faces blog its wonderful, hugs, Lisa

1/26/09, 9:23 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

Another wonderful picture Cheryl ! Can't wait to see what the giveaway is !

1/26/09, 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture you captured there.

1/26/09, 9:55 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Awesome JOY capture!

1/26/09, 10:49 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's pictures like this that make me miss my teenage years. Great photo!

1/26/09, 12:01 PM  
Blogger 4chalseys@blogger said...

Such JOY! Great color and such real emotion in this picture. Love it!

1/26/09, 1:01 PM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

That is so completely JOYful! I love it. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

1/26/09, 1:22 PM  
Blogger Valarie Lea said...

This is so cute! I just love the giggling :)

1/26/09, 2:36 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

I'm loving this picture. They look so cute and their expressions are priceless.

1/26/09, 7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Such a sweet picture. Friends do make our lives so much more joyful, don't they? I am so thankful for mine! Treasures for sure!

1/26/09, 9:05 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Great Joy photo! What a moment to remember:-)

Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

1/27/09, 9:46 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

that is a wonderful shot of joy! best friends will do that!

1/27/09, 12:57 PM  
Blogger illahee said...

so much happiness!

1/29/09, 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home