Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 28, 2009

Snow Days!!

We finally had a nice big snow for the season!!

Schools were canceled yesterday and today - with the bulk of the snow today!

Sunshine had her 2 best friends over for sledding and a sleepover!

Here's a slide show I put together of the fun they had......

along with The Bug Man, he's like a big kid!





Tomorrow I will post a few great Super Bowl party recipes!

Thanks for all the GREAT responses to my new highlights, my frame tutorial and my Valentine Giveaway! You guys ROCK!!


post signature



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

we still haven't taken the kids sledding and we have had a total of over 42 inches of snow this season...I know...bad mom. That video was great.

1/28/09, 3:43 PM  
Blogger Musings of a Housewife said...

What fun!!! I should have taken pictures of ours. Love the slideshow!

1/28/09, 3:49 PM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

Beautiful snow ! I loved the pictures and video ~ very fun !

1/28/09, 6:32 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks you guys- these 3 girls are inseparable and get along so good together! They had a lot of fun!

~Tidymom

1/29/09, 6:03 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Now that brings back memorys of a long time ago and a hill at a school.....looks like they are having alot of fun.....memorys in the making.

2/1/09, 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home