Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 26, 2009

A Valentine Giveaway

It's time for my first GIVEAWAY!!

My good friend Liz of Brown and Hopkins has something exciting to celebrate and has chose my readers as part of her BIG Celebration!

Brown & Hopkins, one of America's oldest, continuously operating country stores is celebrating their 200th year in business! Featured in Country Business magazine last Fall, stepping into Brown & Hopkins is like taking a step back in time! From the old pot belly stove, to the 20 foot long original counter, and spanning two floors and over 3000 square feet, this is a country shoppers dream store!

Shopkeeper, Liz McIntyre and her staff love Brown & Hopkins and it shows in their displays and their dedication to customer service. Their website is frequently updated, and they have an online shopping cart with some of the stores more popular items. But the best thing I love is their blog!

Liz keeps her blog, Brown & Hopkins Store Biz Buzz, current with new shop merchandise, displays, sales, history, and recipes all mixed with a little fun!
If you are lucky enough to live in or near Rhode Island, you can visit Brown & Hopkins in person! If you don't live close enough to visit, be sure to visit Brown & Hopkins online!
Right now during this contest, Liz is giving a 10% off all purchases to Tidymom readers. Just use the code word "Tidymom" to receive 10% off your purchase thru Feb 3, 2009.

In celebration of their 200th year and since this is the season of love....Liz is giving away a very heart warming gift to one of my readers!


You could win this SWEET gift: a Brown & Hopkins Mug, 2 single serve packets of Pink Hot cocoa, a heart shaped chocolate rice krispie Valentine treat, and two hot cinnamon wax cookie tarts to melt in a tart warmer

Thank YOU Liz for sharing a wonderful assortment of Brown & Hopkins products!

Visit the Brown & Hopkins website and blog and look around.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

To enter (if you don't have a blog, be sure to leave your email address)

1) leave a comment here and let me know what was your favorite thing you saw while "visiting" the Brown & Hopkins sites
* you must have a mailing address within the continental U.S. or Canada.

You will receive one additional entry for each of the following

2) Leave a comment on Brown & Hopkins blog. Tell Liz a short "love story" of yours.
3) Follow me or Subscribe to my blog (leave a separate comment letting me know or that you already follow)
4) Follow me @Tidymom on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (leave a separate comment)
5) Post about this giveaway on your blog (again, leave a comment here to let me know)

This contest will close on Thur Feb 5th midnight Central Time.

This contest is now CLOSED

Winner posted here

**I LOVE hosting giveaways!! It's so fun to be able to be a part of a little freebie excitement! Who doesn't love a giveaway? Anyway, if anyone else out there is interested in me hosting a giveaway for you on my blog... email me tidymom AT charter DOT net

Like Giveaways? Click the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival button below for LOTS more fantastic giveaways!

Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival Button


post signature

Labels:

141 Comments:

Blogger Susan Heim said...

I love the country quilts!

1/26/09, 6:23 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I just followed you through Blogger!

1/26/09, 6:24 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I just tweeted about this giveaway! http://www.twitter.com/ParentingAuthor

1/26/09, 6:25 PM  
Blogger Tymes Past said...

I love the wall words on Brown & Hopkins. I'm tickled at the chance to win this lovely giveaway.

1/26/09, 6:43 PM  
Blogger Tymes Past said...

Me again...I have been following your blog for a few weeks now. Does that count for another entry? :-)

1/26/09, 6:44 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I like the braided rugs. Very cool.

1/26/09, 9:06 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I am also a follower.

1/26/09, 9:06 PM  
Blogger silverhartgirl said...

I like the cake candles.

1/26/09, 11:10 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You know what I thought interesting is the Perpetual Vanilla things. I want to try doing that and making my own. Very cool. I love country stores.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Kim

1/27/09, 7:31 AM  
Blogger JA and co. said...

The quilts are beautiful! What a fun store...I'm definitely going to have to follow the website.

aliciapoulsen@hotmail.com

1/27/09, 7:51 AM  
Blogger Carolyn G said...

I love Reproduction Mason Jar Soap Pump

1/27/09, 8:01 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

Some of the Moda fabrics are beautiful!

1/27/09, 8:39 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

The hand braided rugs are beautiful!
thanks
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com

1/27/09, 9:41 AM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Cake candles are cute. Fun giveaway!

1/27/09, 9:47 AM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I subscribe already:-)

1/27/09, 9:48 AM  
Blogger emerzim said...

I love her barnboard dining tables.

1/27/09, 10:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa Samples said...

Gorgeous quilt! I also like the perpetual vanilla.

1/27/09, 11:08 AM  
Blogger Tamra Augostino said...

The roasted apple grill sauce sounds delish!

1/27/09, 11:19 AM  
Blogger Tamra Augostino said...

I blogged about your giveaway at http://withourhandsartfire.blogspot.com

1/27/09, 11:19 AM  
Blogger one frugal lady said...

I love the barnyard tables on their website... and of course the goodies! Beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway!

1/27/09, 12:02 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I really liked those barnyard tables also. I am always drawn to little jars of jelly. They do a nice job with presentation. Thanks!

1/27/09, 12:11 PM  
Blogger koopermom said...

Oh. My. I love everything about that store! I bookmarked it, maybe someday I'll make it there! The cake candles and woven rugs are great!

1/27/09, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I love the Once Upon A Wall - wall vinyl. I've been looking for something like this for my foyer!

1/27/09, 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those barn board tables are to die for!!

1/27/09, 2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm also a subscriber.

1/27/09, 2:13 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I love country stores like this one! They are so fun to browse. I like the fabrics that they offer as well as all the different sweet treats!

1/27/09, 2:24 PM  
Blogger AmandaK said...

Their Square Berry Wreath is just GORGEOUS! I'd love to have that on my front door!

orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com

1/27/09, 2:35 PM  
Blogger AmandaK said...

I am a subscriber!

orchestratenoise0726[at]yahoo[dot]com

1/27/09, 2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to this company for being around for 200 yrs thats a long time! You had me hooked at the Pink Hot Cocoa (how cool!) The roasted apple grille sauce sounds yummy too. Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

1/27/09, 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to this company for being around for 200 yrs thats a long time! You had me hooked at the Pink Hot Cocoa (how cool!) The roasted apple grille sauce sounds yummy too. Thanks for entering me!
unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

1/27/09, 2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just became a follower, thanks!

1/27/09, 2:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

The Primitive Spirit Vanilla & Cinnamon soy candle sounds like it would smell incredible. Thanks for the great giveaway!

1/27/09, 3:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I'm following you via blogger

1/27/09, 3:51 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

I like the cake candles!

1/27/09, 4:15 PM  
Blogger Birgit said...

Oh I love everything on their website, but especially the furniture. I would love to have the kitchen on their homepage! Please enter my name into your (their)wonderful drawing. Thanks!

1/27/09, 5:42 PM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

I'd love to visit that store ! Looks like they have some wonderful furniture and I saw a book I want called As Time Goes By. Please enter me and I'm also a follower already. :-)

1/27/09, 6:09 PM  
Blogger 9405018--Pat said...

Oh my! I love everything about the store! The woven rugs are awesome!!!!Thanks for entering me..Pat

pattygary@kc.rr.com

1/27/09, 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pink hot cocoa! Amber

anjspambox at gmail.com

1/27/09, 6:19 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

The Vidalia onoin relish sounds tummy especially with the recipe they mention.

hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

1/27/09, 7:05 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Im loving those pink heart tarts- I use melting tarts all the time!!
I will RT it too!

1/28/09, 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pink cocoa TOO CUTE!! The candles on their site are my favorite. Thanks for the chance, Kim

eeekj35@yahoo.com

1/28/09, 10:12 AM  
Blogger An iMperfect wIfe said...

I love the quilts featured online.

DH and I visit RI every summer and will be heading to visit the actual store when we go again this summer. Thanks for introducing us.

I'd love to win this fabulous package!

Jenny

1/28/09, 10:57 AM  
Blogger Blogger said...

I love the Bon Appetit vinyl sign:

https://www.brownandhopkins.com/sunshop/index.php?action=item&id=107&prevaction=category&previd=12&prevstart=0

Thanks!

1/28/09, 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This store so reminds me of the Mercantiles on Little House on the Prairie and Walton's Mountain. I love the fact that they have the history of the store on their website, along with old pictures. I would love to visit there...seems very 'warming'!
Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Deanna
deanna(DOT)franks(AT)bxs(DOT)com

1/28/09, 11:48 AM  
Blogger Diana Dang said...

I love the stores! It's so old-fashioned and I love how pioneer like it is!

1/28/09, 12:43 PM  
Blogger auntrene said...

I love the Homespun Fabrics, and the Jams and Jellies. WEll Everything is great in this store. Thanks for Sharing it with us.
Rene
itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom

1/28/09, 12:57 PM  
Blogger Farmhouse Primitives said...

I KNOW how great Liz's store is and would love to have a Valentine treat from RI!!!! Yummmmmm

1/28/09, 1:14 PM  
Blogger Hetal said...

old fashioned candy case..what wonderful old memories.thanks.
herry123_us@live.com

1/28/09, 1:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

The Roasted Apple Grille Sauce sounds really great! Thanks!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

1/28/09, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Patricia C said...

I love the square berry wreath

1/28/09, 5:08 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

WOWZA...look at all these wonderful comments! Thank you everyone! Don't forget to take advantage of the 10% off I am offering for any online orders with the coupon code of tidymom!!!
If any of you are near Boston, come February we will be featured in The Boston Globe newspaper in their travel section! This year is going to be so much fun! Thanks again for participating in the contest and best of luck to all!
Liz
Brown & Hopkins

1/28/09, 5:11 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

adding that I am off to go shopping in PA for the store, so I regret that I won't be able to catch up with the comments until Monday!!! Have a greeat weekend and tell all your friends about the contest!

1/28/09, 5:13 PM  
Blogger MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

beautiful quilts

1/28/09, 6:29 PM  
Blogger MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

subscriber

1/28/09, 6:29 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Their jams, jellies and marmalades look divine!
ndair4ce@cox.net

1/28/09, 9:19 PM  
Blogger CaryManda said...

I love the square berry wreath and the barbnboard tables. nice!
Yay Giveaway! :)

1/28/09, 9:58 PM  
Blogger Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

My favorite item from Brown and Hopkins is the Home/family Blessing sign that they offer. It would be Gorgeous displayed on my wall with some surrounding ivy.
Thank you so much for offering this wonderful giveaway !

1/28/09, 10:25 PM  
Blogger Jill Myrick (jsc123) said...

I have also subscribed :)

1/28/09, 10:25 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

Roasted apple grill sauce...yummy!

This prize pack looks amazing :) Thank you@

1/28/09, 10:35 PM  
Blogger DEBIJOT said...

I would like to try the roasted apple grille sauce.

1/28/09, 11:46 PM  
Blogger DEBIJOT said...

blog follower

1/28/09, 11:46 PM  
Blogger janetfaye said...

I like Roasted Apple Grille Sauce.

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

1/29/09, 12:44 AM  
Blogger janetfaye said...

I subscribed.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

1/29/09, 12:45 AM  
Blogger Chantelle said...

i love the quilts! What a great prize! Thanks for sharing.
chantellesabino at mac dot com

1/29/09, 7:01 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I like the Roasted Apple Grille Sauce

1/29/09, 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the quilts.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

1/29/09, 8:24 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

the roasted apple grill sauce thanks for the giveaway

1/29/09, 9:09 AM  
Blogger Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

I've gotta go with the cake candles!!

1/29/09, 9:22 AM  
Blogger A Reader said...

The naked bee hand lotion.
Thanks for the giveaway!

kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com

1/29/09, 9:23 AM  
Blogger Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

I'm a subscriber!

1/29/09, 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The jams and jellies!
I love homemade.

palmersf(at)bellsouth.net

1/29/09, 10:43 AM  
Blogger Anya said...

Love the candles. Thanks for the chance for the great giveaway.

1/29/09, 1:17 PM  
Blogger remarker/fcffollower said...

Perpetual Vanilla
What a great idea - never heard of it before!

1/29/09, 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the country quilts at Brown & Hopkins!

Michigan address ready.

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

1/29/09, 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Left a comment at Brown & Hopkins blog.

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

1/29/09, 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Following your blog!

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

1/29/09, 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Following on Twitter

twitter.com/acupofjoy

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

1/29/09, 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tweeted, too!

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com

1/29/09, 2:01 PM  
Blogger Angie(quillysilly) said...

Those hand braided rugs are beautiful!

1/29/09, 2:11 PM  
Blogger CaseyDeuce said...

The roasted apple grille sauce jumped right out at me!

1/29/09, 2:37 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Their vidalia onion relish sounds delicious. Thanks for the giveaway!

1/29/09, 2:39 PM  
Blogger shaunjoy said...

I love the No Whining sign in the window. Not sure if it's for sale, but I'd love one for my household!

1/29/09, 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cinnamon Bun cake candle by the warm glow candle company would be my choice. Thank you.

1/29/09, 5:35 PM  
Blogger Sweetpeas said...

The perpetual vanilla sounds awesome!

1/29/09, 6:35 PM  
Blogger AudreyO said...

I love to bake so it would have to be the 5 oz bottles of Perpetual Vanilla

1/29/09, 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Appetit
KawaiiNeko2008 (at) aol (dot) com

1/29/09, 7:16 PM  
Blogger Bcteagirl said...

MMm... nostalgic candy!! :)

1/29/09, 9:59 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I love rock candy, thanks! sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

1/29/09, 10:29 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I am following your blog. sbcashortie (at) hotmail (dot) com

1/29/09, 10:29 PM  
Blogger taysmommy said...

the barnboard dining tables are great!

ry13_2000@yahoo.com

1/30/09, 12:16 AM  
Blogger cvdmvega said...

I would love a barn door table...and that sign NO WHINNING...I could put that over the front door...Thank you for the opportunity to win your giveaway...Carol Jo...cvdmvega(at)yahoo(dot)com

1/30/09, 12:18 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Wonderful website! I like the All because two people fell in love...~ Wall Vinyl. Thanks.


gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

1/30/09, 7:57 AM  
Blogger rubynreba said...

Since I like to sew the homespun fabrics look great. Wish I lived closer to Rhode Island. Would love to browse their store in person.

1/30/09, 9:22 AM  
Blogger Tamara B. said...

My favorite thing I saw on their site was the old-fashioned candy case. Seeing that candy brought back great memeories as a child.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

1/30/09, 9:37 AM  
Blogger Tamara B. said...

I left a love sotry comment on their blog under The Valentine's Giveaway!!!!!!!
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

1/30/09, 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the country vibe. The red pepper jelly looks delicious.
-Terra H.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

1/30/09, 11:36 AM  
Blogger rlgrady said...

I liked the Reproduction Electrified Oil Lamp & Bracket. Very cool site!


rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com

1/30/09, 11:37 AM  
Blogger Miranda Ward said...

The Cinnamon Bun cake candle

1/30/09, 12:52 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

the 1803 soy candles look great!

1/30/09, 2:22 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

subscriber - email

1/30/09, 2:22 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

blogged
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/01/tidymom-valentines-giveaway-2509.html

1/30/09, 2:24 PM  
Blogger goin-crazy said...

The Roasted Apple Grille sauce looks delicious, I also checked out the POrk Loin recipe on the blog that uses this sauce. Yum!

1/30/09, 3:30 PM  
Blogger KR said...

I love the quilts!

1/30/09, 4:47 PM  
Blogger C Killingsworth said...

Oh my, Rock Candy! I am a "sucker" for that old fashion goodness!

1/30/09, 5:24 PM  
Blogger ailad said...

I'd love to try some of their jams and jellies!

1/30/09, 6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The old fashioned candy really calls to me. (I am totally jealous we don't have a Country Store like that here.)

1/30/09, 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hopped on over and told my *love* story.

1/30/09, 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog.

1/30/09, 7:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow and tweeted.
dddiva Win a Valentine giveaway with tons of goodies http://tinyurl.com/cvjz44

1/30/09, 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Choose from our hand-braided collection of rugs,
chair pads, placemats, table runners and trivets.

ashlomb at yahoo dot com

1/30/09, 8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Old fashioned candies like the Mary Janes and the Pink Hot Chocolate - 8 oz tin are my favorites.

eyzofblu63@gmail.com

1/30/09, 10:19 PM  
Blogger zachsgran said...

I love the Rock Candy! I remember that as a kid...
zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com

1/31/09, 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was surprised to see PINK hot chocolate. i've never seen that before!

texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

1/31/09, 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the cake candles look so neat.

fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

1/31/09, 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Perpetual Vanilla!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

1/31/09, 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribed by e-mail.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

1/31/09, 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told a short love store in the comments section of the giveaway posting at B & H!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

1/31/09, 8:14 AM  
Blogger Lean & Green Mama said...

I like the Vinyl Wall Art options!

hdressel(at)dresselmeadows(dot)com

1/31/09, 10:23 AM  
Blogger Lean & Green Mama said...

I also follow your blog as a subscriber

hdressel(at)dresselmeadows(dot)com

1/31/09, 10:25 AM  
Blogger simply_unique said...

I like the Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub

1/31/09, 11:06 AM  
Blogger simply_unique said...

I follow your blog

1/31/09, 11:08 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I like the wall words.
Thanks
Tina

1/31/09, 12:34 PM  
Blogger The Young Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the barnboard table!

Nicholle
syoung529@gmail.com

1/31/09, 6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooh, the cinnamon vanilla soy candle sounds really nice

1/31/09, 9:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Love the wall vinyl, "Real Love stories never have endings."

grayjones5 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

1/31/09, 10:25 PM  
Blogger Shalyse said...

I loved looking at the inside of the shop displayed on their website. I wish more stores these days looked like theirs. The quilts are so beautiful! Everything is, but those are my favorite!

2/1/09, 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perpetual Vanilla

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

2/1/09, 8:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It can be difficult to find quality quilts! I think I found the spot! (or you found the spot)! Lovely giveaway!

2/2/09, 7:14 AM  
Blogger JamesnMeagan said...

All of the country old sweets looked awesome! I always love the old fashioned candies!

2/3/09, 3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the 1803 Candles in Simple Vanilla.

2/4/09, 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI...MY NAME IS JEAN AND WHAT I LIKED MOST IS THE EXCITEMENT OF A NEW PLACE TO VIEW...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SHOP...I THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO ENTER YOUR SWAP AND HOPE I WIN BUT IF NOT..I WILL STILL LOVE THIS SHOP AND YOUR BLOG IS GREAT...THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP...JEAN IN OHIO

2/4/09, 6:55 PM  
Blogger Pots 'n Prims said...

I love the pics of all the shop displays!! They're wonderful ~ warm & inviting!
Have a wonderful evening!
lisa

2/4/09, 9:56 PM  
Blogger Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I love the picture of the old fashioned candy case!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

2/4/09, 11:09 PM  
Blogger Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I posted on their blog!

2/4/09, 11:11 PM  
Blogger Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a follower!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

2/4/09, 11:12 PM  
Blogger Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I blogged about this giveaway: Here

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

2/4/09, 11:12 PM  
Blogger Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Follow and Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1178794082

2/4/09, 11:13 PM  
Blogger bkleindl@hotmail.com said...

Please enter me in your Valentine giveaway.
bkleindl@hotmail.com

2/5/09, 4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the Home/Family Blessing hanging!

2/5/09, 3:58 PM  
Blogger windycindy said...

I wish I could go to their shop! That is all of the kind of fun stuff I decorate with. I like how she puts vines and twigs around for decorating. That is what I do!
I like the Warm Glow Candles, the wall vinyls and the hand braided rugs, etc. I would spend a lot of money there. Please enter me in your delightful giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

2/5/09, 11:21 PM  
Blogger windycindy said...

I subscribed to your email newsletter. Again, many thanks!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

2/5/09, 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home