Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 30, 2009

I Heart Faces - Pet Entry


I
t's Pet week over at I ♥ Faces!



(click to see larger)

You just KNEW I'd have to enter another picture of Cullen didn't you?!

I'll tell you, it's hard to take a picture of a 3 month old puppy,
He's either on the move or sleeping! LOL

I like this shot of him, but for some reason, it looked best when I changed it to B&W

Head over to I♥Faces and see the other entries this week!
or enter your own!


post signature

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Love the picture of your puppy... and especially love the name!!!

3/30/09, 6:52 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Cute little puppy! I had to click on the link for more of Cullen!!! Have fun with your puppy! :)

3/30/09, 8:16 AM  
Blogger Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

What a cute puppy, great shot!!

3/30/09, 8:20 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

that is such a cute puppy picture

3/30/09, 8:41 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Awwww Cullen is just too CUTE! I LOVE his name too!!

3/30/09, 9:01 AM  
Blogger Pam D said...

WHAT a precious furry face! Don't you just give him kisses all day long? He is so cute.. and that's a great picture!

3/30/09, 10:13 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh my!... he is ADORABLE!
Cuate picture!
~Becca

3/30/09, 11:04 AM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Love him!!!

3/30/09, 12:28 PM  
Blogger Through My Own Lens said...

What a sweet, sweet puppy!!! So cute!

3/30/09, 1:02 PM  
Blogger jennykate77 said...

Your puppy's name is Cullen! OMG. I love that! He's sooooo cute! Great pic!

3/30/09, 2:01 PM  
Blogger MRP said...

Awwww! So cute - nice shot!

3/30/09, 3:25 PM  
Blogger Ginna said...

what a cute little guy!

3/30/09, 4:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOVELY little puppy! Just adorable!

3/30/09, 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jessica Paige said...

What a great pic of your adorable puppy!

3/30/09, 8:38 PM  
Blogger Ter said...

cute pic! This is my first time participating!

3/30/09, 11:40 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I love your processing on the picture and how well he "blends" with the grass.

3/31/09, 8:14 AM  
Blogger Tonkamom said...

Oh goodness, so cute!

3/31/09, 5:49 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Ohhh, so cute!

3/31/09, 10:03 PM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

Not only is he a cute puppy, he's got an awesome name as well! LOL! :)

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

4/1/09, 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home