Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

April 3, 2009

Garden Hose Wreath


I know I've talked about my clever and creative friend

Cathy of Cobblestone Farms before.

Remember her adorable Salt Dough Easter Ornaments in this post?

Well today she posted about an adorable project she did last year!

She made a CAAAUTE "wreath" out of a garden hose!!

Yep! You heard me right! A GARDEN HOSE!

So if you have an old one laying around, don't throw it out!

Head over to Cathy's blog and see how she made hers!

Cathy's Garden Hose Wreath

I'm telling you, Cathy could REALLY give Martha a run for her money!!

post signature

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

I've been a HUGE fan of Cathy's for over a year now! You are exactly right, I don't think even ole Martha can hold a candle to Cathy!!! One of my favorite posts she did was wedding flowers she helped do for someone. Green apples and beautiful flowers. I still tell my friends about that one!!

4/3/09, 8:43 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

OMG that is soooo adorable!!

4/3/09, 9:40 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

That is adorable and whoever thought of that is a genius. I lovve it!

4/3/09, 10:46 PM  
Blogger SimplyBillie said...

That is amazing! I love it. Definitely going to have to try this.

4/3/09, 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Gabrielle said...

It's wonderful! REALLY, I love it! Now I must find a funky hose to try it out!

4/4/09, 1:28 PM  
Blogger Melissa Miller said...

That is soooo neat! :)

4/9/09, 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home