Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

April 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Reflection

Luckily this week I worked on my picture early (I usually do it on Monday save it to Photobucket and get it up Monday or Tues).

My nephew came over on Sunday to clear my hard drive. We thought it would be easy since I have a large external drive with all my pictures and music already on it, we just had to move a few other items - then clear.

Guess what's happened? My external drive was showing up EMPTY!

OMG!

He's certain it's all still there - it's just a matter of what all it may take to get it back!

So he's taking it to work on with my other nephew, his brother-in-law, who works in IT at a local university. PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers crossed that they get it all back for me!

I back up on CD's - but I haven't done it in about a year (dumb dumb!)

This week's challenge is... Reflection.

This is my entry in the adult category.

I took this picture about a year ago when I was picking Sunshine up from a friends house one day - I was bored waiting for her, so I started playing around with my camera. LOL

(you can click to see larger)



Head over to I ♥ Faces to see all of the other photo's on REFLECTION this week!

post signature

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful...I love it!

4/27/09, 12:52 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Love the pic Cheryl! Love your new look here even more! It ROCKS!!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

4/27/09, 1:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa G said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave your comments!

You're right our pictures are similar... but yours is better! =) I like it!

It's great to meet you!

I hope your having a good Monday.

4/27/09, 6:44 AM  
Blogger Skeller said...

very fun image, nicely processed :-)

4/27/09, 8:23 AM  
Blogger Suki said...

Very cool picture! I like it!

4/27/09, 9:18 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

that's a very lovely photo
i like the effect :-)

4/27/09, 9:45 AM  
Blogger Lollidale Farm said...

Very cool picture! I am not sure what I'll be doing yet. I think I might have run out of favorite pictures! LOL

4/27/09, 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the bleach bypass on the photo! It is a great photo!

4/27/09, 11:07 AM  
Blogger Antoinette Marie said...

extremely cool idea and perspective! nice job! blessings...

4/27/09, 12:08 PM  
Blogger Through My Own Lens said...

This is great...it's very artsy! I like the composition a lot! Nicely done!

4/27/09, 1:00 PM  
Blogger aspiritofsimplicity said...

Very cool. It has been fun to see all the different ways people have been catching a reflection.

4/27/09, 1:25 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

Fantastic picture!! Good luck with your computer!

4/27/09, 2:26 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Hmmm, I think I will go back up my hard drive now!!

Fun picture, I like the coloring.

4/27/09, 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Peggy said...

Very great shot! Well done!

4/27/09, 4:12 PM  
Blogger dmauton said...

Beautiful. Love it. Thx for the comment on my blog.

4/27/09, 4:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool! Love the shot. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

4/27/09, 4:24 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

What a great photo! I love the post processing!

Here's to hoping you get all of your photos and stuff back!!

4/27/09, 5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Creative! I hope you are able to find everything. That is scary!!

4/27/09, 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing because someone might think I was talking about the picture. Geesh. I am talking about the harddrive. :D

4/27/09, 5:57 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Great shot!!

I hope they are able to save your hard drive. Good luck:-)

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces

4/28/09, 11:20 AM  
Blogger tiarastantrums said...

great reflection photo

4/28/09, 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Really great shot, and your blog is beautiful!

4/28/09, 2:54 PM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

Look how cute you are! I love that you were playing around with your camera because you were bored. Hee!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

4/29/09, 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home