Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

April 7, 2009

My new Gig....Chic Critique Contributor!


I'm posting over at Chic Critique today, talking about shoes for spring!

"The Wedge" is a HOT style for spring, and I found 6 great shoes all under $60!

Chic Critique is a fashion and beauty blog where you can stay on top of the latest tricks to being a "hip mom", or at least avoiding being known as a complete "mommy fashion don't".

As a matter of fact, I will be posting there twice a month! How cool is THAT? I have always enjoyed visiting Chic-Critique, and Jo-Lynne has become a great blogging buddy, I am honored to be a contributor along with all the other great ladies over there.

So go Here to check it out!

~and leave me some comments over there for my first post!!

post signature

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

That is so cool...i will have to check it out.

4/7/09, 4:08 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

I went to see the post. You made me wish I weren't so tall. I loved the tallest wedges. I keep telling my husband that being with a woman who is taller than you is just a sign of success. That's my new mantra with all these cute shoes!!

4/7/09, 8:22 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

that sounds like a great deal! will check out your first post. happy easter to you and your family! :)

4/7/09, 11:24 PM  
Blogger Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Good for you Cheryl!
How exciting:)

Im off to take a peak

4/8/09, 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home