Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

April 14, 2009

What I learned THIS week

What I learned this week is hosted by Jo-Lynne over at Musings of a Housewife

☻I learned I CAN make pretty cookies AND they taste awesome too!

☻I learned it's not as scary as I thought being a contributor on one of my favorite blogs Chic Critique - I was SO nervous about my first post!

☻I learned I CAN learn all the coding to make-over my blog all by myself (hopefully I can have it all up this week)

☻I learned I have some AWESOME blog buddies who go above and beyond for you! Wait until you see my new blog header - *hint* Cathe is SOOOO talented and THE sweetest person!

☻I learned how to Hard Cook Eggs

☻I learned how to get my home office organized with Peter Walsh and his GREAT new products at Office Max (you can too with my Giveaway!)

☻I learned I have GREAT friends on Facebook who help when I'm in a bind with a computer mess!! - Thanks again Debbie!

☻I learned how much I miss running around shopping with my mom all day - just the two of us!

☻I learned Cullen likes to blog with me! LOL

Whew.............what a week!




Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Wow! You did learn a lot. I'm jealous of you learning the code stuff. It makes my head hurt! Can't wait to see the new look.

4/14/09, 9:35 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks Amanda - it's not that hard if you can find good tutorials and follow the directions VERY closely!!
For some reason I like doing stuff like that!

~TidyMom

4/14/09, 9:53 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

That Peter Walsh info was awesome. I totally have my fingers crossed for that giveaway! ;)

It's so fun to look back at the week and realized that we did learn things, isn't it? Have a great day!

4/14/09, 10:33 AM  
Blogger Musings of a Housewife said...

You did great on your first post! I'm so glad you're joining us. :-)

The Peter Walsh broadcast was fun, wasn't it? It was so cute hearing him read your question!!

4/14/09, 11:23 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks Jo-Lynne!
and yes the webcast was fun! especially when Peter and Julie mentioned my blog!! LOL and my 10' desk!

~TidyMom

4/14/09, 11:27 AM  
Blogger Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Wonderful things this week! It is so important to have good friends and I have met so many in blog world.
I think we should have Blogstock! LOL.
Blessings,
Kim

4/14/09, 12:27 PM  
Blogger jen@odbt said...

You are one busy lady! Good for you learning how to update your blog. I'm so chicken about messing mine up.

4/14/09, 3:39 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

I loved the year I learned to make hard boiled eggs almost as much as I loved learning to code the blogs! I have done several for freinds and I LOVE IT!

4/15/09, 9:32 PM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

Boy you sure had a busy week. How does your new brain cells feel!? LOL !

4/16/09, 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home