Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

May 4, 2009

No body did it...........

There is nothing more GROSS than drying your hands on a towel that has toothpaste smeared on it!

Toothpaste that has been in someone's MOUTH! YUCK!

There's only 3 people living in this house......

I KNOW I don't do that, and The Bug Man and Sunshine BOTH insist it's NOT them!

Yet I find the hand towel in the bathroom looking like this every day!

Do you think Kix did it? He's laying there looking all innocent like he's "working" and covering The Bug Man's appointment book and all...........

or do you think Cullen did it? He doesn't LOOK like he does anything wrong does he? I mean look at him, he's got, what? eight toys laying around him to play with?

So tell me.........

Does anyone have this NASTY habit in your house?

post signature


Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger KCZMA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/4/09, 12:31 PM  
Blogger KCZMA said...

It happened here... but I have a FIVE year old. Despite numerous attempts to get her to stop, she wouldn't. So I've stopped using cloth towels in the bathroom and use paper towels instead. No, it's not good for the environment, but it is good for sanitary reasons such as yours! :D

(Removed previous comment because I didn't proof read it and there were some errors.)

5/4/09, 12:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

it was "not me" that little guy always shows up at our house and when asked he gets the blame every time!

5/4/09, 12:34 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

You truly are the TIDY mom! LOL! Only you could make this a funny post. Mine would just be a dirty towel photo. Love the cat! He doesn't look real:-) Thanks for the good laugh.

5/4/09, 1:17 PM  
Blogger MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

you have another one living with you- their name is nobody- new tax deduction- show aunt irs and uncle same the proof of the picture. Oh and maybe you have I didn't do it living there too.

5/4/09, 1:50 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

MOMFOREVEANDEVER - crack me up!! Maybe I'll try that!

~TidyMom

5/4/09, 2:38 PM  
Blogger Janene said...

This is a great post...because this happens in everyone's homes!
But let me tell you what I see in my home...two black smudges about three inches apart, that look like eyes starring at me. The girls always rub their mascara off with the towel! And does anyone accept accountability for it? NO WAY!
But I know who it is...and when they are out on their own, I plan on sneaking into their bathrooms and doing the same to them!
Hahahaha pay backs are great! I just hope that I am not too old when they move out or I may forget!

5/4/09, 5:02 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Sometimes yes....gross for sure.

5/4/09, 8:29 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Whoever didnt do it at your house must have been at my house today too because I have the same thing on my towels. (It wasnt there last night when I hung the clean towels). It had to have been someone from your house, because nobody here did it. I asked all three of them.

5/4/09, 9:56 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Taylor does this ALL the time. I've seen her do it.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

5/5/09, 12:55 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

"It wasn't me", and "I didn't do it" left my house years ago. I guess they have showed up at yours now!! You're welcome!! LOL ;-)

5/5/09, 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Abbie said...

You are too funny. I needed a big smile. My toddler mess-up monsters actually don't use toothpaste yet, nor do they have the vocab to really say "I didn't do it." But thanks for the preview of what is to come. :)
Abbie

5/6/09, 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the cat photo! So let me ask you....the toothpaste bothers you, but not the cat hair? LOL Thanks for the laugh today!
Liz

5/10/09, 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home