Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

June 16, 2009

Technique for Quickly changing DSLR lenses.

Thought I'd share this great video that shows you how to quickly changes camera lenses.

In this video he suggest practicing over your bag or carpet - I've been practicing on my bed!! I think it maybe a little more challenging for women, only because we tend to have smaller hands. But I'm going to keep practing with this! Looks like a really great tip!




This works for me!
Let me know if this works for you!!


post signature


Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger verabear said...

Hmm I'm having a hard time leaving a comment here just with the Name/URL option. I get stuck with the Edit Profile window. :( i had a long comment typed up and lost it :(

I was just saying that I'm your new fan :) Been her twice or thrice only but I'm enjoying going through your posts. What initially brought me here was your tutorial for camera strap cover - I hope to give that a try soon!

hugs! :)

http://verabear.net

6/17/09, 5:57 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing! I am a new owner of a dSLR. Nice to know how to change my lenses quickly.

6/17/09, 7:55 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

My hands aren't big enough or strong enough to do that trick. The important things to remember is to keep the camera body pointing down and do NOT change your lens if it is windy.

6/17/09, 7:57 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

That was great...I will have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

6/17/09, 3:43 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's a great tip! I'm going to give it a try.

6/20/09, 8:34 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I just got my camera and you should see me fumbling with lens switching. Thanks so much for this great tutorial! I sooo needed this!

6/22/09, 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home