Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

July 6, 2009

a bit under the weather


I haven't disappeared.

I haven't been feeling well for the last several days.

I hope to be feeling up to posting real soon.





post signature


Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Feel better soon!!

7/6/09, 3:18 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

7/6/09, 6:31 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I am feeling crummy too. HOpe you get better soon. Summer cough. Crazy.

7/6/09, 6:52 PM  
Blogger La Table De Nana said...

I hope you feel better soon:) I just found you!:)

7/6/09, 7:22 PM  
Blogger Cathe Holden said...

Shoot! Sick in the summer. That is miserable. No soup, no fireplace to warm up to. I will be thinking about you and wishing you well soon. Take good care of YOU!

7/6/09, 7:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better. Summer colds are stinky!

7/6/09, 8:02 PM  
Blogger Erin @ Closing Time said...

Hope you feel better soon! :)

7/6/09, 8:56 PM  
Blogger Whitney Caroline Designs said...

Sending you lots of get well wishes! Miss your fabulous posts! Hope you start feeling much better soon!

7/6/09, 9:36 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I totally understand. I am still pretty useless as I recover from surgery since I have had some setbacks.

Praying that you get better soon!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

7/7/09, 12:36 PM  
Blogger Barely Domestic Mama said...

Hope you get well soon.

7/7/09, 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home