Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

August 31, 2009

Chicken & Cheese Biscuits


Today I'm in the mood for some comfort food! I know it's the end of August, but there is a chill in the air here with our unseasonably cool temperatures. This is a super easy "fool proof" recipe that's sure to please everyone in the family!

Chicken & Cheese Biscuits

Ingredients

1 stick of butter

1/2 cup flour

4-5 chicken breasts (cooked and cut up)

1-14oz can chicken broth

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

salt and pepper to taste

milk *optional*

1 can biscuits (I like to use Pillsbury Grands)

*****************************************************

Place cooked and cut chicken in a greased 9x13 pan.

Simmer butter, salt, pepper, and broth in sauce pan.

When melted and hot, add flour and whisk until smooth.

If your sauce is a little too thick, you can thin it down with a little milk or broth.

Pour sauce over chicken.

Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.

Top mixture with biscuits.

Bake according to directions on biscuits.

Enjoy!!

**you could add some veggies to this I'm sure - but my family is too picky and doesn't like to mix too many foods in one dish! LOL

*While you're here - don't forget to enter my current giveaways here and here!*

Check out these great links for other wonderful recipes!

Blessed with Grace

post signature

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

oh yummy! I was looking for a tasty and easy chicken recipie! Thank you!

8/31/09, 9:55 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

That looks FABULOUS!! I can't wait to try that!

8/31/09, 10:41 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

This looks so easy to do and delicious, thanks so much for sharing !

8/31/09, 11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my that looks sinful!!! will have to give it a try soon

8/31/09, 11:19 PM  
Blogger mommynoodles said...

How much flour??

9/1/09, 12:22 AM  
Blogger Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Yum! You had me at cheese :).

9/1/09, 6:17 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

mommynoodles

thanks for pointing out that I left out how much flour - I fixed it! it's 1/2 cup

Thanks again!!
~TidyMom

9/1/09, 6:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

Oh, I'm doing this one tonight, sounds quick easy and yummy I can't wait... thanks, xo, L

9/1/09, 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Kelly Clark said...

Sounds Good!

9/1/09, 7:23 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh those look so yummy....

9/1/09, 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look YUMMY!

9/1/09, 9:58 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

This looks absolutely delish! :D

9/1/09, 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One word YUMMY!!!! THanks Geri

9/1/09, 12:25 PM  
Blogger Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

YUM. That is comfort food!! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT.

9/1/09, 8:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa Miller said...

This sounds so delicious! I adore bisquits. ~Blessings, ~Melissa :)

9/1/09, 10:21 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

Wow! I am going to make this for sure. In fact I believe I have all the ingredients. We WILL be having this tomorrow night for dinner.

9/2/09, 5:15 PM  
Blogger trooppetrie said...

this turned out yummy except the bottom of my biscuits did not get cooked all the way. any suggestions. i was worried if i cooked them longer they would brown to much on top

5/2/10, 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home