Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

August 28, 2009

Lucky Girl Design Giveaway!

THIS GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED

I have another wonderful giveaway just for you this week!

Are you feeling LUCKY?

Anytime I'm on a blog that I like the design, I look to see who designed it.

That's how I found Tonya at Lucky Girl Blog Design!

Lucky Girl Blog Design

Tonya just recently opened her virtual doors on August 11, 2009 and
she is getting married THIS Saturday, June 28th!
You can read about the wedding (among other things) on her personal blog Lucky Girl

She does such beautiful work, and says, "I really enjoy making a blog come to life and giving it personality!"

To celebrate the opening of her new business, and her new life as a married woman, Tonya has graciously offered to give one TidyMom reader a Fabulous Design package
(for Blogger blogs only)

That's a $100 value! Can you believe that?!

Fabulous Design Package includes:
2 or 3 column layout
header
backgrounds
signature
post dividers
sidebar titles
personal button
favicon
navigation bar
installation
(Blogger only)

Wowwee!! This is a TERRIFIC giveaway for the blogger who'd like to update or beautify their blog, or a fantastic way for someone wanting to start a new blog with a wonderful design!
You can see some of the great work Tonya has already done here.

Want to know what you have to do to WIN?

To enter to win your own Fabulous Design Package by Tonya, you MUST do the following:
Head over to Lucky Girl Designs and check out Tonya's work, and leave a comment here about why YOU need a Fabulous Design Package

Now for the extra entries see, I like to up your chances to win because, well I rock that's why LOL:

~subscribe to my blog in a reader or follow through blogger (be sure to leave a separate comment telling me)

~Head over to Tonya's personal blog, Lucky Girl and tell her congrats on her wedding! (be sure to leave a separate comment here telling me you did this)

~Tweet about this giveaway and include @TidyMom (be sure to leave a separate comment with a link to your tweet)

~Blog about this giveaway (leave a separate comment with the link to your post)

~Add my button (on the right) or my link to your blog roll (leave a comment telling me you've added it, or if you already have it!)

There are several ways to get lots of extra entries. Don't forget:
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY YOU DO! We don't want you to get cheated out of an entry right?!

So, get to posting, commenting, and tweeting about this contest so you can win! This contest will end on Friday, Sept 4, 2009 at midnight CST. Limited to those with Blogger Blogs. I will use random.org to choose the winner.

Good Luck!
and thanks again to Tonya!!
Congrats on your wedding!

I'm "hooked on" GREAT blog designs!
Head over to Hooked on Houses for Hooked on Friday's
and see what other are hooked on!
post signature

Labels: , ,

66 Comments:

Blogger Jessie Jones said...

I'm a new follower and subscribe through Google Reader.
Mrs. Jones from areallifewife [dot] blogspot [dot] com

8/28/09, 9:15 AM  
Blogger Jessie Jones said...

I Tweeted the giveaway! www.twitter.com/aRealLifeWife
Mrs. Jones from areallifewife [dot] blogspot [dot] com

8/28/09, 9:16 AM  
Blogger Jenna Z said...

It has been a while since I updated my blog and it was a do-it-yourself job so a professional makeover would be AWESOME! I love the simple red Lucky Girl design in her portfolio.

8/28/09, 12:43 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

I subscribed.. why you ask? Because I'm a fan of winning prizes.. and with all the furlough days the state workers in California are having.. well free is always a PLUS

http://desanibel.blogspot.com/

Kristie

8/28/09, 12:52 PM  
Blogger Kristie said...

My Tweet on Lucky Girl Design http://twitter.com/Kaseyinthecloud

8/28/09, 12:56 PM  
Blogger Pam @ This Humble House said...

Hi Cheryl! I don't need to enter the contest, just wanted to drop by to say that I feel like I already won anyway! I got to be Tonya's first customer after she officially opened her business on-line! I couldn't be any happier with how my blog looks! She did an awesome job on my blog and I have enjoyed getting to know her a bit thru the process!

~ Pam

8/28/09, 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her designs. So Cute. I need a new look for my new baby diaper bags blog!!!

highcountrygoods(at)yahoo.com

8/28/09, 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a new follower.

highcountrygoods(at)yahoo.com

8/28/09, 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just told her congrats on her blog!

highcountrygoods(at)yahoo.com

8/28/09, 4:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I would LOVE to win the makeover. I have been wanting to spice my blog up and add a few different things, but I have NO clue as to how to do it! Great giveaway!!!

8/28/09, 4:30 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Left a comment for her too on her blog. :)

8/28/09, 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to win because i have a good idea but not sure how to start. this would make it that much more easier.
deefna at gmail dot com

8/28/09, 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i subscribe to your blog via reader
deefna at gmail dot com

8/28/09, 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sent her congrats!!!!
deefna at gmail dot com

8/28/09, 4:36 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I need to win because I just started a giveaway blog that's growing fast but I just have an ugly Blogger template. I want it to be cute!

katie_kitty[at]msn[dot]com

8/28/09, 8:35 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I follow on Google Reader

katie_kitty[at]msn[dot]com

8/28/09, 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Everyday Mom of 1 said...

I am back after a summer break and am finding my DIY job kind of blah, I would love to make it look cute and pretty so I am happy everytime I look at it

8/28/09, 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Everyday Mom of 1 said...

I am a follower haleyathome@gmail.com

8/28/09, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

What a wonderful giveaway! I'd love to have a more personal blog design. Her work is awesome!

8/29/09, 1:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I congratulated her on her wedding. How exciting for her!

8/29/09, 1:02 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I didn't realize I wasn't already a follower! I am now.

8/29/09, 1:03 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I love her blog - so colorful and happy :)

I need a blog designer because I just found the blogging love! I am trying to establish my site as reputable among other moms nationwide so I can start reviewing products and earning a few extra dollars for my family staying at home.

8/29/09, 8:19 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I am a follower now :)

8/29/09, 8:20 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I told her congratulations :)

8/29/09, 8:22 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Blogged the give away

http://mama-dweeb.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-giveaways.html

thanks

8/29/09, 8:24 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Your button is on my blog!

www.mama-dweeb.blogspot.com

8/29/09, 8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to have a new blog design cause
1. i have never had one!!!
2. I'm going to be changing the name of my blog

8/30/09, 10:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog through google reader

8/30/09, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I congradulated her on her wedding i think i was late in doing so though

8/30/09, 10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted it
http://twitter.com/BoosPlace/status/3658358627

8/30/09, 10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I blogged about the contest

8/30/09, 10:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I added your button to my blog

8/30/09, 10:19 PM  
Blogger Jessie Jones said...

I blogged about your givaway.

Mrs. Jones from areallifewife [dot] blogspot [dot] com

9/1/09, 9:01 AM  
Blogger Jessie Jones said...

I added your button to my blog.

Mrs. Jones from areallifewife [dot] blogspot [dot] com

9/1/09, 9:01 AM  
Blogger Stefany said...

I love her designs. I am obsessed with birds and owls and saw a few in her portfolio with them!

9/1/09, 10:15 AM  
Blogger Stefany said...

I commented on her beautiful end of summer photos post.

9/1/09, 10:19 AM  
Blogger Stefany said...

Tweet!

http://twitter.com/ToBeThode/statuses/3690151884

9/1/09, 10:21 AM  
Blogger Stefany said...

I have your blog button on my sidebar!

9/1/09, 10:23 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I just subscribed to your blog! Would love a chance to win a beautiful new blog-design :)

9/1/09, 12:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I just recently started my blog and am new to the blogging world. I am trying to learn new things daily and would love nothing more than a blog-makeover!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

9/1/09, 12:10 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I congratulated Tonya on her marriage!

9/1/09, 1:13 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

i really like the fresh and fun look of tonya's designs. i kinda know what i want for my blog, but am not sure how to go about it. i'm sure tonya could help me

9/1/09, 5:11 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

following you on twitter

9/1/09, 5:12 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

now publicly following your blog through blogger

9/1/09, 5:13 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

just blogged about your site and giveaway at www.tallysplace.blogspot.com

9/1/09, 5:19 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

I love her designs! I would love a blog make-over because I would like to change it up a bit. I love change!

9/1/09, 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Emily @ Under$1000PerMonth said...

My blog is cute, but it can use improvement.

9/2/09, 12:34 PM  
Blogger Whitney Walker Alexander said...

I need a new blog makeover because I am really trying to get my blog up and running in the big time circles, and it needs to be spruced up a little!!! Lucky Girl's doing such cute things!

9/2/09, 5:08 PM  
Blogger Whitney Walker Alexander said...

I subscribe to your blog via Google reader.

9/2/09, 5:09 PM  
Blogger Whitney Walker Alexander said...

I told Lucky Girl congrats!

9/2/09, 5:10 PM  
Blogger Whitney Walker Alexander said...

I tweeted about this contest here...

http://twitter.com/whitalexander

9/2/09, 5:12 PM  
Blogger Whitney Walker Alexander said...

I added your button to my blog! :)

www.matandwhitney.blogspot.com

9/2/09, 5:13 PM  
Blogger Whitney Walker Alexander said...

And I blogged about this giveaway here...

http://matandwhitney.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-giveawayfor-blog-makeover.html

9/2/09, 5:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I told Lucky Girl congrats. Her pictures are awesome. :)

Katie H
(katieharrison13@gmail.com)

9/2/09, 6:16 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I would love help designing my blog to something more fun, funky & clean at the same time. My husband just started med school & we moved to a new area for that, so I've been spending more time online these days!

Katie H
(katieharrison13@gmail.com)

9/2/09, 6:17 PM  
Blogger Adriana said...

I am so technically challenged that my poor blog is lucky to have a background at all. I would love to have something original!

9/3/09, 10:10 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

I added your button to my sidebar!

9/3/09, 12:26 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I need a fabulous design package because I just started blogging and well... *I* am pretty fabulous, but my html skills are less than fabulous and I want my blog page to reflect myself (=

9/3/09, 12:28 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

sent lucky girl a wedding congratulations!

9/3/09, 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I would love to have a blog makeover. We just adopted a little boy and I have a blog that documented our time while waiting and now that we have went from a family of 4 to 5, I need a new start. :)

9/3/09, 4:23 PM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

The company I blogged for went out of business and I was left on my own, so I started a new blog with what little I know and I would love a professional to help my sad little blog out!

9/4/09, 8:07 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I congratulated her on her I'm back post!

9/4/09, 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Andrea @ Big Creek Cottage said...

If I had a new blog design...the foyer or grandma mabels ....maybe I would blog more often! Help, I am a bad blogger!!!!!!

9/4/09, 9:45 AM  
Blogger Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Help!! My blog needs a facelift. I reied to make a design , but not very good!

9/4/09, 2:31 PM  
Blogger Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

I congradulated!!

9/4/09, 2:37 PM  
Blogger Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

I'm now following!!

9/4/09, 2:37 PM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home