Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

October 12, 2009

Easy Candy Corn Sugar Cookies

I first posted these Candy Corn Cookies last year when Sunshine and I made them!

They are just too cute and easy not to post them again this year!!


CANDY CORN COOKIES

Refrigerator Sugar Cookie Dough
Orange Food Coloring (*or red and yellow)
Bakers Bittersweet Chocolate
Bakers White Chocolate

Take refrigerated cookie dough (I used 2 rolls and got about 30 cookies) add orange food coloring (*or red and yellow to make orange) Knead the dough until orange. Roll dough and cut cookies with candy corn cookie cutter (or you can use a triangle cookie cutter). Bake for 10 mins. Let cool. Dip bottom of cooled cookie in melted Baker's chocolate, and dip top end in melted white Baker's Chocolate. Freeze for 5 mins. to set.


~ENJOY!~

Check out these great links for more fabulous recipes!!



Blessed with Grace

I've also linked up to Kimba's DIY day!!

DIY Day @ ASPTL

post signature

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those are adorable! I'd love to make these for my preschooler's Fall party at school. :)

10/12/09, 6:30 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

I hate candy corn but I bet I would LOVE these! I may have to give these a try!

10/12/09, 6:42 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

You are right...they are cute and easy.Thanks for sharing!

10/12/09, 7:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Those are so cute!

10/12/09, 7:58 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

How cute are those! Did you have to wear gloves when you mixed the dough? Seems like your hands would be orange. :)
Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

10/12/09, 9:49 PM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Wow, these do look easy...and SUPER CUTE!

10/12/09, 11:04 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

These are SO adorable...and simple! Thanks!

10/12/09, 11:58 PM  
Blogger marie said...

These will be perfect to go along with the candy corn cupcakes you shared earlier! I can't wait to try both of these goodies!

10/13/09, 12:23 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

These are so cute and festive!

10/13/09, 12:52 AM  
Blogger Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Those are too cute!

10/13/09, 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Christi @ A Southern Life said...

That sounds easy and yummy!

Christi

10/13/09, 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Julie@comehaveapeace said...

These are very, very cute. I'm sure they get smiles every time! I'm glad you re-posted! :)

10/13/09, 9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These looks so adorable. What a GREAT!!! idea. Will have to try making these with my grand-daughters. THANKS!!! Geri

10/13/09, 11:18 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Young said...

Well, I think these are just ADORABLE!! May just have to try them out.

10/13/09, 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great! I am always looking for something to take for the kids snacks at school. They get so tired of goldfish.

10/13/09, 3:22 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

Those are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

10/13/09, 6:35 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Fri Favorites!
~Liz

10/30/09, 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home