Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

October 14, 2009

Halloweenology Feature!


My Easy Candy Corn Sugar Cookies have been featured at Halloweenology!

It's a GREAT website full of Halloween ideas!

Halloweenology

"The spookiest blog devoted to Halloween!"

Check them out! You'll find everything from fun to gross and cute to scary!

post signature

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bravo, I saw those there... I was featured there as well.. "the witch!" Very cute cookies, love them! p.s. YOUR profile or about you... sounds way to much like me HA!

10/14/09, 6:02 PM  
Blogger MOMMY-MOMO said...

I'm going there now! thanks for the link :)

10/14/09, 6:02 PM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Congrats on the feature! You have so much to offer...and I'm so happy to have found your blog.

Would you help me win a necklace pretty please? It would mean so much to me if you would leave a comment on this post I have pasted below...if I get the most comments, I win. :) Thank you!

http://kristenandrewsonline.blogspot.com/2009/10/featured-reader-let-me-introduce-you-to_12.html

10/14/09, 8:39 PM  
Blogger Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Great cookies. Very cute!

I hope you'll stop by and enter my blogiversary giveaway. I'm giving away an apron from Happy Find.

10/14/09, 11:33 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Congrats! That sounds like a neat site!

10/14/09, 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Melody @ Party Cupcake Ideas said...

Your candy corn cookies are so adorable. What a fun idea!

10/15/09, 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home