Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

October 22, 2009

Survey Time!!


I would LOVE to learn more about YOU, my readers!

In effort to improve my blog I'd like to hear what you like, and don't like, what you'd like to see more of or less of! Be honest!!

So pretty please, if you don’t mind, take the time to answer 11 quick questions? Most are multiple choice. Inquiring minds wanna know…

Please and Thank you!!

Survey is now CLOSED! Thanks for your help!


Click here for the survey


post signature


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i will GO TAKE A LOOK. THIS IS interesting.. I was seriously wondering what my readers like, don't like, etc. You are doing what I was thinking a few days ago.

10/22/09, 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Great survey!

I have an award for you on my blog!

10/22/09, 10:56 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

You DID it!!! Oh, so going to copy you! :) Off to take the survey!

10/23/09, 7:59 AM  
Blogger Melissa Miller said...

Hi Cheryl!
I just found your wonderful blog today. I am now following and will display your precious button. I can tell I will enjoy it here very much. GREAT blog!

Come by my blog for a visit anytime. You're always welcome!

Many Blessings and Happy Fall! ~Melissa :)

10/23/09, 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home