Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

October 28, 2009

TidyMom on the RADIO!


YIKES!

Yes, you read that right!

I'm completely excited and nervous!

Tomorrow morning, Thursday Oct 29, 2009 at 10:45 am CT

I will be doing a LIVE radio/podcast interview

as a guest on Debbie Allan's morning radio show On the HomeStretch.

Tune in to hear me share some tips on how to keep a Tidy Home, and what my passions are!

You can listen online at http://OnTheHomeStretch.com (during the interview) or you can call in LIVE at 877-474-3302

Don't worry, if you miss it, I will post a link to the podcast so you can listen anytime.

So feel free to pour yourself a cup of coffee and listen in our our conversation about keeping your home Tidy!

Don't forget to enter my latest giveaway if you need Housework Help!! I have FOUR of Don Aslett, America's #1 Cleaning Expert's books to giveaway to my readers!!

Click here to win one of FOUR Housework Books!

post signature

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Enchantresses Three said...

Wow! That is awesome!!! Good luck, I know you will be amazing! I linked you today! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Hugs,
Sariah

10/28/09, 12:24 PM  
Blogger Thena said...

That is so awesome!! I will have to write me a post-it so I will remember to listen online. lol

10/28/09, 12:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I've done a podcast before and was so nervous. You will be great. Just relax, speak slow and speak from your heart. I'm going to listen and will be cheering you on!
Blessings,
Nancy

10/28/09, 2:55 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Oooooh...I can't wait. We work at the food pantry Thursday mornings, so I'm going to go EARLY tomorrow so I can be back for this. Yay!!!

But, I want the podcast link so my husband can hear my bloggy friend, TidyMom! :)

10/28/09, 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yikes is right! Good luck!

10/28/09, 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Just Jennifer said...

Awesome. I'll have to check it out.

10/29/09, 8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratultions!

10/31/09, 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home