Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

October 31, 2009

Vampire Salon!

Happy Halloween!!

Yesterday I made cupcakes and took up to the salon where Hollywood works. I printed the CUTE cupcake toppers (free) from my generous and talented friend Amy of Living Locurto - you can print your own here.

All of the girls at the Salon dressed as Vampires.....so you know I had to take my camera as well! Take a look at the fun we all had! They even had gummy fangs to pass out to trick-or-treaters!



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Have a SAFE and Happy Halloween!

post signature

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

Oh Cheryl what a fun place for her to work. It looks like they really. Great cupcakes!! They make my mouth water. :)

10/31/09, 12:18 PM  
Blogger Amy {The Idea Room} said...

The cupcakes turned out really cute, the vampires really gave me the creeps. HaHa! They did a great job on their costumes!

10/31/09, 12:20 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Those costumes were awesome...even though I am not a vampire fan. They really went all out at that salon. Loved the cupcakes too. Super colorful and cute.

10/31/09, 12:30 PM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Oh wow. Those look so authentic and scary! They did an amazing job with it all! And of course, your cupcakes are super! Love the little toppers you used.

10/31/09, 12:44 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yikes! I would have been scared to death to go in there! LOL!

Awesome cupcakes!

10/31/09, 2:36 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I just love those cupcakes! And the salon looks very creeeeeeeeepy! Perfect for Halloween!

10/31/09, 3:25 PM  
Blogger Ren said...

the vampires are kinda creepy but the cupcakes are really CUTE!! sounds like a fun day

10/31/09, 6:59 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Awesome photos, the vampirias all look great.

11/1/09, 12:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Looks like the girls at the salon had a "Vabulous" time.

11/1/09, 6:33 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Fabulous Cheryl! Loved your photograghy...and the cupcakes looked perfect! Liz

11/8/09, 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home