Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

November 17, 2009

You know you want one..........


You KNOW you want a Love the Pie shirt like I'm wearing today

while I bake cookies for our Drop In & Decorate cookie donations!

All you have to do is post a pie recipe here!

Pillsbury sent me several to give away!!......there are other great prizes as well!!


post signature

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Moore Minutes said...

You are SO SUPER cute! :)

11/17/09, 2:07 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

OKay, you are too cute and I would TOTALLY wear that on Thanksgiving "vacation." :) Pillsbury rocks my world...their ready-bake cookies are awesome. :)

11/17/09, 2:47 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute shirt...but I don't bake pies, unless someone is there guiding me.

11/17/09, 3:03 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

You look so cute in your Love the Pie shirt!!! Great background, too...cookies! ;)

11/17/09, 4:16 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

You're right! I do want one :) Wonder if it would stretch over my big baby belly?

That walnut pumpkin pie in the post below looks heavenly!!! I need to make it.

11/17/09, 4:58 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Cute shirt!!

11/17/09, 7:32 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

LOL that shirt is super cute!

11/17/09, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

That shirt is sooo cute!

11/18/09, 1:25 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

You wear it well Cheryl!
Cute cute!
I have got to pop over and copy your pie recipe...making it for Thanksgiving! Hope mine turns out half as lovely as yours! Thanks!

11/19/09, 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home