Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 11, 2010

and the {Lisa Leonard Jewelry} winner is.......

Katy of The Country Blossom
was the winner of the Lisa Leonard Jewelry Giveaway!!


Congratulations again Katy!
I'm sure you will love what ever piece you choose as much as I love mine!

Many thanks to everyone who entered!


post signature

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

congrats to Katy.

1/11/10, 7:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hey, Cheryl! I just wanted to remind you that the Decorating Dilemmas Party will go up tonight after 10 (ET) and be up all day tomorrow. :) I hope you might be able to stop by, even if you can't link up. I need all the feedback I can get. ;)

1/12/10, 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home