Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 2, 2010

In with the NEW!!

It's a new year.....the perfect time for NEW things!!

I bought my own domain!

With lots of help from the AMAZING Debbie of We Speak Media

You can now get here by simply typing

Tidymom.net

How fun is that! I'm still on Blogger, for now anyway, but when I tell people about my blog I can just tell them it's TidyMom.net

NOT .com but .NET

that's easy enough, and WAY more hip than that old .com any way!

Do you like it here? Do you read several blogs and want your blog reading to be made easier? You can subscribe to TidyMom and all your favorite blogs in a reader.

The Nester wrote a wonderful post explaining how to subscribe to all of your favorite blogs click here to read her post if you want to know more

Just click on the subscribe button over there on the right sidebar

or right right here, just click on that little guy.

Want help doing amazing things with your blog?

Debbie and We Speak Media and The Girlfriends Guide to the Business of Blogging will give you’ll all the tools you need to get your publicity and PR started on the RIGHT foot. Using her info and coaching tips, you’ll be impressing the media immediately. Debbie works to further blogger interaction with PR firms and center publicity efforts for bloggers.

Getting started is easy.

Thanks again Debbie!


***Be sure to check in Monday****

I will be having a BEAUTIFUL giveaway !

here's a little hint.......

Lisa Leonard

Giveaway is now up - click here to enter

post signature


Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats on .Net I will have to check out her site. Thanks for the links.

1/2/10, 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Emily@remodelingthislife said...

yay congrats on the move and what a nice giveaway coming up! happy new year, cheryl!

1/2/10, 1:46 PM  
Blogger Reese said...

Congrats! Love your blog! Best wishes for a blessed 2010

1/2/10, 2:03 PM  
Blogger erika @ life unfluffed said...

Woohoooo! Congrats! I just bought my own domain today, too. WITH a .net. We're awesome.

www.oopsicraftmypants.net

1/2/10, 2:43 PM  
Blogger Bird Stalker Photography said...

congrats, on domain you have such an awesome blog. Will check out the link!

1/2/10, 2:57 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Yay for you!! :) Your new .net stayed the same in my Dashboard...I clicked over the same as if I were visiting the old address. :) That was easy...I didn't have to do anything. :)

1/2/10, 2:58 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I went to Debbie's site, but I didn't really see much information beyond a "coming soon" page for techniques, tips, etc.

1/2/10, 3:02 PM  
Blogger Kelly O. said...

I love LIsa Leonard!!!
Congrats on your .net!

1/2/10, 6:38 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Yay! That is exciting! and, it was in my google reader without me having to make a change! Very cool!

1/2/10, 6:54 PM  
Blogger kado! said...

how cool! I just purchased my own domain too...but I won't have it up for a couple more days...I hope the transition is smooth...any things i should know?

come and visit me soon at PerfectCadence.net !!!! I can't wait to see what next year brings!

1/2/10, 10:33 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Well hello there Miss Fancy Pants .NET!!!!!!
XXOOXX
You are one cool chic Cheryl!
I just think you are fabulous...
and such a terrific resource!
I'm so delighted to call you friend!
For sponsors...let's see...I've been thinking of all kinds of creative things...
Netflix...Hershey's...Kitchen Aid...oh...what about the brand of the hot choc. maker!
What about ANY of the brandnames you represent in you amazon shopping nook???
Let's see...I've really been brainstorming...we've go to think OUT of the ordinary!
XXOOXX

1/3/10, 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your own domain! I love it!! I was so glad when I switched mine for the design site. Happy New Year Cheryl!

1/3/10, 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

Way to go!! Great job!! You are all big and grown up and professional!! :) Blessings-
Amanda

1/3/10, 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new .NET!!!

I realize I am apparently from the dark ages, but I've never heard of Lisa Leonard. But what a fab giveaway!

Congrats again! I know you are thrilled!

:)
-Lauren (Mama Laundry on Twitter)

1/3/10, 3:19 PM  
Blogger Musings of a Housewife said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!

1/4/10, 8:48 AM  
Blogger Anny said...

Congratulations!

1/5/10, 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home