Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 3, 2010

January 2010 {FREE} Desktop Theme


I love having the current month's calendar on my computer desktop!

Julie of LeeLou Blogs makes the cutest desktop wallpapers each month for you to download for FREE! Click the picture above or click here to get your FREE January 2010 desktop theme like I did!! Wasn't it sweet of Julie to make this one match my blog colors? lol Be sure to leave Julie a comment thanking her for her generosity!!

~Thanks Julie!!

***Come back tomorrow ***

for a fabulous giveaway you wont want to miss!

See hint here.

post signature

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Its So Very Cheri said...

Cute calendar. It does match your blog PERFECTLY
Cheri

1/3/10, 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I use these every month. I love them!

1/3/10, 1:20 PM  
Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

This is adorable! I love changing out my desktop background often and a calendar is perfect. I'm forever clicking on the date in my tool bar to pull up the calendar when my agenda book isn't nearby.

On a side note I read your first post about yourself and your blog. We have a lot in common. My being a clean freak and obsession with organizing drives my hubby crazy. lol. Glad to see there are other women out there who understand the value of organizing and cleanliness! ;)

1/3/10, 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Leelou said...

Hi! Thanks so much for posting about my desktops! I'm so glad to see people using them. Thanks for spreading the love :)
And you're so welcome for making it match your blog :) LOL I do what I can.

1/3/10, 11:36 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

I gave you an Award! Head on over and check it out!
http://hoosierhomemade.com/balancing-a-busy-schedule/
~Liz
BTW - thanks for the calendar link too! love it!

1/5/10, 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home