Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 17, 2010

Pink Week Giveaway {at Blooming on Bainbridge}


My sweet and lovely friend Teresa is having a week full of PINK Giveaways all next week!

You wont want to miss a single day!!

Take a look at this post to see some of what will be going on next week!


Blooming on Bainbridge

Pink Week Giveaway!

Jan 18-22







post signature


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

All you had to say was "PINK." I am so there! :)

1/17/10, 11:57 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh!
Oh...It is just tooooo thrilling for words to see the PINK-WEEK Giveaway featured over here on the OH SO POPULAR...did I say popular...TIDYMOM!!!
Thank you!
Thank you Cheryl...for spreading the PINK LOVE!
You are adored by this lover of all things PINK!
XXOOXXX!

1/17/10, 1:42 PM  
Blogger The Gathering Room said...

Cheryl..I don't post replies a lot but really feel I need to thank you again for all the good ideas and things you share with us on your blog..it gives me a lot of pleasure to come here and read..many thanks! cindy

1/17/10, 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home