Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

February 5, 2010

.Original Art By Jeanne Winters

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8CLs9cMbwkNgTzVq1dT_VNbzuL6TBGRuem3xKNl_-uPVaeU_fJwvaQJmKgEAF0MBk2Neh33jYQeifB_tuv_4OMA25dxzR0N0pD-z8NLQj0gaszBQezI6OjYkU6IL1tUqEcjWhxc-lbHg/s1600-r/Inspiring-Ideas-blog.jpg

I was so excited when I was recently contacted by Jeanne Winters for a giveaway!

Jeanne is a an artist and graphic designer who has a passion for interior design. If you don’t know Jeanne, she has created a line of gift items she developed with DaySpring that are featured in Hallmark stores.

Ask for "Simply Inspiring by Jeanne Winters!"

If you are like me and need decorating ideas, you should really check out her blog. She is fabulous. You can purchase her vintage-styled art prints at her etsy shop.

http://ny-image1.etsy.com//il_430xN.104226609.jpg

I'm thinking this Everything is Beautiful print would look GREAT in my office!

http://ny-image1.etsy.com//il_430xN.102438113.jpg

Not only is Jeanne an artist, but she has written a beautiful book, Inspirational Home, where she shows us how to incorporate faith, crafts and good design.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZGFpBYzh7sYY0iEjF1S04F0HJ4voWGa2TlrLVTlBa8VLYzvZrItS4OZBH45QKZj2mfDpo3Pxf09zOX55xTn5S7znXEaGgvgT4E0W9srjGoKwO8ccKqOMQnWRfuV0ecVPr6foB2ppPevw/s1600-r/inspirational-home-book.jpg


Jeanne says......." I try to express my faith through my art in fun, fresh, off-beat ways.
I love vintage signs and enjoy creating that retro look with
inspirational messages. I think everyone can use some uplifting!"

GIVEAWAY! {CLOSED}
Congrats to the winner #7 Donna

Jeanne is offering to one TidyMom reader your a choice of her book Inspirational Home or a vintage-styled art print of your choice from her Etsy shop.

How can you win?

you know the drill.....leave a separate comment for each thing you do and if you don't have a blog, PLEASE remember to leave your email address or some way for me to get a hold of you.....the last giveaway I had a winner, with no way to contact her, so I had to choose someone else.

(REQUIRED)
1-Visit Jeanne's etsy shop--Jeanne Winters and tell me your favorite design.
(additional)
2-Make a purchase...tell me about it.
3. Follow/subscribe to my blog.
4. Blog, tweet or facebook about this giveaway-tell me you did.
5. Tell me your favorite recipe I have posted.

This giveaway will close on Thursday Feb 11, 2010 at 5pm CST.

post signature

Labels: , ,

98 Comments:

Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

I love ALL of her designs, so hard to choose! My favorite design at her etsy shop is: Bless our nest, followed by the heaven sent bunny in pink. :)

2/5/10, 11:36 AM  
Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

I was the first person, cool! I am already following your blog and your tweets! :) I am going to head over and tweet about your giveaway now.

2/5/10, 11:37 AM  
Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

This was my tweet on my twitter page: Classy_Woman;

I am IN LOVE with this GIVEAWAY! Check it our here to win! http://www.tidymom.net/2010/02/giveawayoriginal-art-by-jeanne-winters.html

I hope I win! It would be so hard to choose, her book looks like it would be awesome too! I'm so glad to hear that she is working with Dayspring and is in Hallmark. Congratulations to you Jeanne Winters!

2/5/10, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

What a great giveaway! It's a toss up, but I'll pick "I am the Vine, You are the Branches" fine art giclee as my favorite design! My e-mail is memartin99[at]comcast[dot]net.

2/5/10, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I am one of your blog and twitter followers!

2/5/10, 12:16 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I tweeted the following: "Tidymom is featuring a Jeanne Winters' art giveaway! Check it out! http://is.gd/7LVDL"

2/5/10, 12:19 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Favorite recipe? Amazing Pulled Pork! I'm from TN and we LOVE pulled pork for dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, etc. LOL.

2/5/10, 12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love her style. I think my fave is "Bloom..." in turquoise. Or is it "Bloom..." in pink--I just can't decide! Thanks!

2/5/10, 12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a follower now! I really do love your blog--ran into it via howdoesshe.com

2/5/10, 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the "Sing to the Lord" print. So cute with the little red bird...

2/5/10, 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm heading over to my blog to do a give-away link. Thanks again!

2/5/10, 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am already a subscriber!

2/5/10, 12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The choc.chip cookie brownies were awesome!

2/5/10, 1:09 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I love the personalized prayer for baby in blue!!!

2/5/10, 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a subscriber! tatefamily@sti.net

2/5/10, 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Bloom Where You're Planted!

2/5/10, 1:36 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

I love the I Am The Vine, You Are The Branches print. I don't think I've heard that saying before.

2/5/10, 1:53 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

I follow :)

2/5/10, 1:53 PM  
Blogger Mary K @ Mary K Jewels said...

I love the "Bloom where you're planted" in turquoise!

2/5/10, 1:54 PM  
Blogger Mary K @ Mary K Jewels said...

I'm a follower too!

2/5/10, 1:55 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I love her "Bloom where you're planted" Turquois print!!! Thank you for introducing me to her work!!!

2/5/10, 2:00 PM  
Blogger La Vita Bella said...

I love her personalized baby name poster. Very cute.

2/5/10, 2:10 PM  
Blogger For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Bloom Where you are Planted or a personalized baby one! Very cute!

2/5/10, 2:18 PM  
Blogger For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

I subscribe!

2/5/10, 2:18 PM  
Blogger For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Three Cheese Baked Mostaccioli

2/5/10, 2:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

1. I love the "Sing to the Lord" print or the "Cup of Joy." So cute!!! Great giveaway. :)

2/5/10, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

2. I am a Follower. :)

2/5/10, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

3. The chocolate chip cookie brownies...duh!! ;)

2/5/10, 2:25 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I like sing to the Lord, in blue, so cute!

2/5/10, 2:36 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I'm a follower

2/5/10, 2:36 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

my favorite recipe is the buffalo chicken cheese dip you posted this week or last. I've actually been making it for a few years and was excited when you posted it. It is SOOO yummy, seriously I could eat it for dinner. Yum-O

2/5/10, 2:39 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Great give away~ Her art is amazing...my favorite if I had to pick just one would be....
Sing to the Lord in Aqua! Beautiful!!

shegeorge04@yahoo.com

2/5/10, 3:05 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I follow your blog...It is awesome!

2/5/10, 3:05 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

My favorite recipe of yours is Magical Pudding Pie! It does wonders when you are so not supposed to have "pie" or "the real thing" while your trying to lose weight!

It is delicious to say the least....Thank you!
shegeorge04@yahoo.com

2/5/10, 3:10 PM  
Blogger Sewing-Chick said...

Oh, the personalized prayer, definitely!

2/5/10, 3:33 PM  
Blogger Sewing-Chick said...

I follow with Google Reader :)

2/5/10, 3:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love the one that says Bless our Nest.

2/5/10, 3:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am also a follower.

2/5/10, 3:56 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

I would pick the Sing to the Lord - Green print. These are so nice!

faithcarpenter at gmail dot com

2/5/10, 4:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Oh fun! Her stuff is great. My twin sis is having a baby boy. So, the Baby Prayer in blue would be so neat to give her.
Thanks for the chance to win.

2/5/10, 4:12 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

I love the Everything is Beautiful print! That would look great in my craft room!

2/5/10, 4:24 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

I am now a follower too!

2/5/10, 4:27 PM  
Blogger Just call me "B" said...

Oh, the Sing for the Lord, is great!!!

2/5/10, 4:42 PM  
Blogger Just call me "B" said...

I am a follower!

2/5/10, 4:43 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

I love the Sing to the Lord Print in Aqua.

2/5/10, 6:00 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

I'm a blog follower

2/5/10, 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

Just spent too much time at her blog... thank you for sharing her!! I love all she does.. like, REALLY!! Man I hope I win this!

Blessings-
Amanda

2/5/10, 6:38 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I'm now a follower!!

2/5/10, 6:44 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Those chocolate chip brownies are calling my name - my two favorite things in the world: chocolate chip cookies and brownies in one bite! YUM!

2/5/10, 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything in blue

2/5/10, 6:47 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

My favorite prints are Sing to the Lord and Everything is Beautiful - - can't choose right now! I love the green of the Sing print with the tiny red bird!!

Love it!

2/5/10, 6:48 PM  
Blogger Angie Kerr said...

I LOVE all of her designs. My favorite is the I am the Vine.

2/5/10, 6:57 PM  
Blogger Angie Kerr said...

I'm a follower!

2/5/10, 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Megan said...

Love the May Your Cup Overflow. What a great giveaway, so cool. Megan at rmstauffer@msn.com

2/5/10, 7:31 PM  
Blogger Jeannie Reeves said...

"Bloom where you're planted" Turquois print!!!

2/5/10, 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cup O Joy
or May your cup overfloweth would go near my coffee pot

but I also love the personalized prayer ones

2/5/10, 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already subscribe using Blogline.

2/5/10, 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chocolate chip cookie brownies!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/5/10, 8:05 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the Sing to the Lord in green and saved it as a favorite. If I don't win I'll ask my dh to get it for me Mother's Day.

2/5/10, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I subscribe to your blog.

2/5/10, 8:17 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

My favorite designs are "Bloom where you're planted"
and I like the Cup of Joy vintage design!
XXOOXX

2/5/10, 8:32 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Oh I would FOLLOW TidyMom anywhere!
XXOOXX
Oh...and I FOLLOW Flat TidyMom too!

2/5/10, 8:32 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

My favorite recipe...
Well I loved your Chiken Pastry Puffs...made those for New Years Eve!
Oh so yummmy!
Served a luscious crab dip with them!
XXOOXX

2/5/10, 8:33 PM  
Blogger elmsx8 said...

love the shop...Bless our nest is my favorite

2/5/10, 9:55 PM  
Blogger elmsx8 said...

I'm a follower with Google Reader!

2/5/10, 9:55 PM  
Blogger elmsx8 said...

love the 3 cheese mostaccioli

2/5/10, 9:56 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love everything is beautiful.. it is so true!

2/6/10, 3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, I love the SING TO THE LORD, BLESS OUR NEST and CROWN of BEAUTY!!!!!

2/6/10, 4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a follower

2/6/10, 4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I make (often) your noodles and shrimp dish (fast and easy) and for a treat the crescent rolls rolled up with chocolate chips. Yummy!

2/6/10, 4:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the fruit of the spirit pears! So cute!

2/6/10, 4:38 PM  
Anonymous elaine said...

I love the Bloom Where Your Planted-Yellow Art Print!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

2/6/10, 5:12 PM  
Anonymous elaine said...

Cavatelli With Eggs And Bacon recipe-I tried this and loved it!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

2/6/10, 5:18 PM  
Blogger dymphna said...

i love Sing to the Lord - Aqua bird

2/6/10, 5:59 PM  
Blogger dymphna said...

I subscribe to your blog via feed

2/6/10, 5:59 PM  
Blogger dymphna said...

i love your chocolate chip bannana bread

2/6/10, 6:01 PM  
Blogger ~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Love your blog and I'm now a follower.

2/6/10, 6:19 PM  
Blogger ~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

I'm going to try your cherry heart cake recipe with my favorite white cake recipe. No box mix for me. Thanks

2/6/10, 6:20 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

All are so cute! I like "Bless our Nest" especially!

2/7/10, 12:47 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

"May your cup overflow" is my favorite!

2/7/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I subscribe! ♥

2/7/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

The sing to the Lord print is so cute!
reading44654@yahoo.com

2/7/10, 4:43 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I now subscribe.
reading44654@yahoo.com

2/7/10, 4:46 PM  
Blogger Diane Schmidt said...

crown of beauty, would look great in my hair studio:)

2/7/10, 10:01 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

I have been reading your blog for a long while now and you always put a smile on my face. I have an award for you on my blog. Come by and pick it up!
-Jami

2/7/10, 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fruit of the Spirit-Pears
It would look awesome in my kitchen!

2/8/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel L. said...

I have 2 that I am torn between: Sing to the Lord & Bloom where you are planted. Both speak to my heart right now in so many ways! Love her designs and simple messages! :)

2/8/10, 8:32 AM  
Blogger MamaFeelgood said...

I think the Bless Our Nest print is adorable.

2/8/10, 7:03 PM  
Blogger MamaFeelgood said...

I subscribe to your blog

2/8/10, 7:04 PM  
Blogger MamaFeelgood said...

Bacon and Egg pasta is one of my favorites

2/8/10, 7:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

How do you choose just one favorite? I think Bless our Nest & Sing to the Lord are close. I love anything with birds.

I love Dayspring too - thanks for the giveaway.

2/8/10, 7:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I have a whole list of food blogs I browse so it was fun looking though your recipes. I've done the candy corn & nuts a lot & give that as gifts - it's yummy. I'm filing away the pumpkin fluff to try. I think my boys would love it.

2/8/10, 8:04 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Bloom where you're planted is my fav'

2/9/10, 10:39 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

creamy chicken and wild rice soup is my favorite recipe. made it tonight!

2/9/10, 10:40 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

I am following your blog now too

2/9/10, 10:41 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

I like the bloom where you're planted print in pink!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

2/10/10, 5:23 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

already following your blog...

micaela6955 at msn dot com

2/10/10, 5:24 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

a couple of your recipes that I love are the grilled pizza and omelet in a ziploc bag!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

2/10/10, 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home