Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day! I {mini} loaf you!

Happy Valentines Day!!

I had these mini loaf pans I picked up at Michaels during Christmas for $1 each!

They worked perfect for Valentines Day......I made some mini loaves of my family's favorite Banana Bread with chocolate chips and a hint of cinnamon makes this quick bread a real treat!

You can find the recipe here in this post

Mini Valentine Banana Bread

♥ I hope your day is filled with LOVE

Please welcome my newest sponsor Erin Bradley of Ink Obsession Designs. Erin is the magnificent designer of a line of invitations, announcements & personalized stationery.

I am so grateful for support of my sponsors, and I would be so grateful if you would show Erin some love and check out her beautiful designs.



post signature

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

OH THIS NEW UNION MAKES ME GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR!!!
Two of my favorites....
together = Me so Delighted!!!
Yeah!!!! INK OBSESSION & TIDY MOM!!!!!
And I just adore bread baked in mini-loaves!!
xxooxx
Happy Heart Day Sweetie-Pie!!!!!!!!!!

2/14/10, 11:33 AM  
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Oh SO cute! Happy Heart's Day!

2/14/10, 12:17 PM  
Blogger MadeInCanarias said...

Happy Valentines Day!!

2/14/10, 12:28 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Love that picture....and the caption...and your new sponsor! Yay!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

2/14/10, 1:09 PM  
Blogger Diane Schmidt said...

I love chocolate chips in my banana bread! I can almost smell the goodness :)

2/14/10, 1:52 PM  
Blogger L. J. Lowe said...

What a cute gift idea. :)

2/14/10, 5:01 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Those are the cutest little loafs!

2/14/10, 5:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Lehmann @StudioJewel said...

looks awesome! i was so inspired...i too made chocolate chip banana bread for my fam! yum!

happy valentines day!

2/14/10, 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home