Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 16, 2010

I Heart Face ~ Bundled Up



Feb 5, 2010 (36/365)
I'm late in getting my entry up this week.......we've had a lot going on around here lately.

The theme this week is “Bundled Up” and Tracey Clark is the guest photographer judge.

I took this picture on Feb 5th - it started snowing about 8:30am and they sent the kids home from school about 11:30am - My husband went and picked Sunshine up and I got this shot just as they pulled up at home and got out of the truck.


Head over to I Heart Faces for more amazing entries!

post signature

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Elyssa said...

What a sweet shot! I like it!

3/16/10, 4:54 PM  
Blogger October Smith said...

Wow! what a great picture. I love the black and white.

3/16/10, 4:59 PM  
Blogger Grace's Mom said...

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow!

Wait...it's the middle of March. I take it back! Keep the snow far, far away!

3/16/10, 5:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great shot! What a perfect picture for this theme :)

3/16/10, 7:47 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

Loving this black and white!!

3/16/10, 8:17 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Awesome photo! I love the black and white!

Thanks for visiting the blog, and for putting me on your tumbler list, too :) Your cookie brownie recipe will be one that our family requests over and over - it was a BIG hit :) Now I may have to try those calzones!

3/17/10, 10:45 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

So cute!!! I love the black & white!

3/17/10, 6:26 PM  
Blogger MollyinMinn said...

That is a wonderful shot! Amazing.

3/18/10, 4:31 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Heart said...

Great shot! You are capturing so many precious memories in the process. :-)

3/18/10, 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home