Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 28, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ Dramatic B&W

The theme at I Heart Faces this week is “Dramatic Black and White” and the guest photographer judge is Tara Whitney.

I thought I'd enter this self portrait I took with my tripod and remote back in February as part of my 365 project.

Feb 13, 2010 (44/365)

I love black and white photography, so I'm excited to see all of the other entries this week!!




I'm also linking this shot up over at
Sweet Shot Day

*********************

I'd like to introduce another new TidyMom sponsor.......

Amanda of Usborne Books & More



Usborne Books and More are award winning, high quality educational children's books for all ages. With over 1400 titles, we have something for everyone!

Take a look at the books kids LOVE to read!

post signature

Labels: , , ,

33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo!!

3/28/10, 9:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's a great pic!

I also LOVE Usborne Books!

3/28/10, 9:46 PM  
Blogger ExtraordinaryMommy said...

Gorgeous photo!!

3/28/10, 10:07 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I love this shot of you! Great one to enter:-)

3/28/10, 10:11 PM  
Blogger Stylist A said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/28/10, 10:39 PM  
Blogger Stylist A said...

Sorry about that.... what I said was... sweet photo! So dramatic! Thanks for sharing :)

3/28/10, 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Just beautiful... both the picture AND the person! Excellent choice!

3/28/10, 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful picture!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

3/28/10, 10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. You look very pretty.

3/28/10, 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

Oh this is BREATHTAKING!! You just can't take your eyes off of it! Very dramatic! And yet, so simple all at the same time! BEAUTIFUL!

Man, I swear I'm going to do a 365 next year! I need to lose some weight first. HAAAAA

3/28/10, 10:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa B said...

beautiful self portrait!

3/28/10, 11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo... there is so much vulnerability here. I love it and I love that you took it of yourself!

3/28/10, 11:14 PM  
Blogger Buckeroomama said...

Talk about dramatic... I love it!

3/28/10, 11:22 PM  
Blogger Erika B said...

That is a truly beautiful selfportrait!

Erika B

3/29/10, 1:43 AM  
Blogger tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Beautiful.

3/29/10, 3:03 AM  
Blogger Anita Johnson said...

Beautiful photo...love that you did a self portrait! I also love the name of your blog. Tidy is a plus in life!

3/29/10, 7:21 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Gorgeous shot!!

3/29/10, 7:43 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

Wow. That is beautiful!

3/29/10, 9:37 AM  
Blogger 4chalseys@blogger said...

What a gorgeous SP! I love it. The processing is amazing. Just stunning!

3/29/10, 9:42 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful! A perfect entry for the Dramatic BW category. I don't yet have the courage to take a self portrait. Well done!

3/29/10, 9:50 AM  
Blogger Frogmum said...

Simply Brilliant!

3/29/10, 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

You are a knockout!!! Awesomeness!

3/29/10, 2:27 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

Oh my WORD, Cheryl! You are flat-out gorgeous!!!

3/29/10, 4:45 PM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

You are stunning Cheryl! Amazing, fabulous portrait.

3/29/10, 6:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You've heard me say it before, but I'll say it again - you are gorgeous and that is one of the best self portraits I've ever seen! SO REAL!!

Thanks for doing the blurb for me. I've kind of been holed away when I can be. This weekend and today has been tough for me, not sleeping well and bad dreams about my dad (anniversary of his death today). Anyway, thank you for doing that.

3/29/10, 10:02 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

YOU KNOW how SPECTACULAR I think this photo is Cheryl!!!!
PERFECTION!
xxooxx

3/30/10, 1:50 AM  
Blogger Neha said...

Lovely shot and a perfect entry!

3/30/10, 5:16 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

great photo! such a gorgeous portrait.

... and your Easter breakfast has my mouth watering. YUM.

3/30/10, 1:47 PM  
Blogger Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Girl that is GORGEOUS!!!

3/30/10, 10:38 PM  
Blogger Two Minute Takes said...

The other entrants are up against some pretty tough competition with with this photo Cheryl. Very nice. Good luck with the contest :)

3/30/10, 10:48 PM  
Blogger Britney Emilie said...

Amazing photo! Perfect for this week! I love it!!

3/30/10, 11:14 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

b&w is my fave...thanks for sharing...beautiful pic

4/1/10, 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

BEAUTIFUL.

4/1/10, 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home