Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 21, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ Unusual Angles

The theme this week at I Heart Faces is “Focusing on Angles” and the guest photographer judge is Brad Barton.

I was so excited for this week, because I knew just what I wanted to do.

I love shots from up above, looking down.

My oldest daughter was my willing model for this assignment and I was just THRILLED how it turned out! I took this picture on Friday and I already have it hanging on the wall in our family room!

March 19, 2010 (78/365)

And yes, that's a blue (clip in) stripe in her hair! lol

Be sure to visit I Heart Faces for all the other great entries......

or enter one of your own!



I've also linked up to a new photo blog hop...
"Sweet Shot Tuesdays" hosted by Life with my 3 Boybarians


Sweet Shot Day

post signature

Labels: , , ,

50 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I LOVE her hair...and the angle just accentuates the highlights! Great photo, Cheryl!

3/21/10, 7:01 PM  
Blogger leelea said...

Love it!!!!!

3/21/10, 7:18 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

She is beautiful. I love her hair, too.

3/21/10, 7:26 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Awesome pic! I didn't even notice the blue hair until you mentioned it.

3/21/10, 7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my Gosh! She's a beauty! Great shot. Nice composition. :)

3/21/10, 8:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

That is a beautiful photo! Crisp and sharp and lovely...

3/21/10, 9:43 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Gorgeous shot. I love her hair color

3/21/10, 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Krissy @ ArtsyMom said...

Beautiful picture! Your daughter is beautiful, and thank you! I now know the exact way I want my hair. :D

3/21/10, 10:52 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Wonderful entry, and perfect angle.

3/21/10, 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheer perfection in angle and focus! Love it.. and love her hair! She is gorgeous...

3/21/10, 11:23 PM  
Blogger DonnaS said...

LOVE her eyes! Just gorgeous and a unique perspective!

3/21/10, 11:25 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Love your entry!! Beautiful girl!!

3/21/10, 11:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful for sure. What a gorgeous head of hair (blue included) I love people with spunk. I think they make the world SO much better!

3/21/10, 11:28 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

oh my goodness i love her hair! mine is about the same color - a little more blonde in mine with burgundy streaks. i've been thinking about blue - so thanks for pointing that out - lol! beautiful picture :)

feel free to check out my angle shot anytime :)

3/21/10, 11:29 PM  
Blogger Mamí♥Picture said...

What a Lovely entry she is Beautiful...♥♥♥
Love the blue clip 2!

3/21/10, 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! fabulous!

3/22/10, 12:09 AM  
Blogger Angela@the crazyness that is me said...

That is a beautiful shot!

3/22/10, 1:32 AM  
Blogger Neha said...

Loved here eyes and hair....a very beautiful lady she is!

3/22/10, 3:47 AM  
Blogger Erika B said...

Stunning colours! The eyes are really special from that angel.

Erika B

3/22/10, 3:58 AM  
Anonymous Briana said...

She has beautiful eyes! Great shot :)

3/22/10, 6:19 AM  
Blogger mom2nji said...

She looks beautiful and the angle really shows off her amazing eyes.

3/22/10, 7:20 AM  
Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Beautiful picture and what a beautiful girl : )

3/22/10, 7:39 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Awesome!!! She is beautiful!!

3/22/10, 7:49 AM  
Anonymous RM @ LMMP Photography said...

Great shot. Love the vibrant colors and her hair is just amazing (ps love the blue).

3/22/10, 8:01 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Great picture! Nice DOF and she has fantastic hair!!

3/22/10, 8:42 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

She is so pretty! Love this angle, always a good one.

3/22/10, 10:44 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

How beautiful!!! You guys have the prettiest eyes!

Really cool angle...I'm learning so much just by reading your blog!

3/22/10, 10:48 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Beautiful, she has amazing eyes! Lovely angle! How wonderful it must be to have willing models lol

3/22/10, 11:28 AM  
Blogger FiftyCentLove said...

I love hair! Beautiful girl

3/22/10, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Corri Goates said...

WOW...this is gorgeous! The colors are just amazing!!

3/22/10, 12:26 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Soooo pretty! I bet you are such a proud mama!!

3/22/10, 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is beautiful and that angle really works for her!!

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

3/22/10, 4:05 PM  
Blogger Keri Alane said...

Love the shot!! And the hair! Just be thankful the blue is clip in LOL!!!

3/22/10, 4:42 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks for all of the hair compliments everyone.......she is a hairdresser, so she will be flattered!

~TidyMom

3/22/10, 4:48 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Nice shot of a pretty girl.

3/22/10, 5:30 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

She is beautiful. Lovely shot.

3/22/10, 5:48 PM  
Blogger Marcella said...

she is gorgeous! i love the angle, that picture is so beautiful!! great job!

3/22/10, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Candy Howard said...

Ditto everything Marcella said!!

3/22/10, 9:03 PM  
Blogger L. J. Lowe said...

it's wonderful!

3/22/10, 10:54 PM  
Blogger Mimi N said...

yippy for willing participants! Great photo, beautiful daughter!

~Mimi

3/22/10, 11:33 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

beautiful! She has gorgeous eyes!

3/23/10, 10:01 AM  
Blogger .Erin Cassidy said...

She is beautiful!

3/23/10, 11:33 AM  
Blogger Rana said...

Great angle. I really like this photo. You have a beautiful daughter.

3/23/10, 1:43 PM  
Blogger jan said...

Love this angle... beautiful daughter, too!! I'm goint to try this angle tomorrow!

3/23/10, 3:55 PM  
Blogger the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

What a pretty girl!!!

3/23/10, 3:56 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Great shot, beautiful girl!! So nice to meet you.

3/23/10, 4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your daughter is incredibly gorgeous! Wow stunning and spot on! Great shot, great colors, clarity sharpness, angle, perspective... all around a perfect photo

3/23/10, 10:47 PM  
Blogger Amy Henderson said...

Gorgeous shot! And I love that you already have it up on your wall :)

3/24/10, 10:17 AM  
Blogger Crystal Rae said...

i love these kinds of angles... sometimes they just help make the picture that much better. I also love how that blue streak just makes her eyes pop even more.

3/24/10, 2:55 PM  
Blogger Darcy @ m3b said...

I have a clip in stripe of hair, too. Mine is hot pink. Ask your daughter if that makes me old and crazy or hip and cool. ;P

Thanks for linking up!

3/28/10, 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home