Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 11, 2010

New Link Up Party! I'm Lovin It!

GET READY!

Next Friday (March 19) I'm starting a LINK UP party.
Mr. Mclinky is invited too!





"I'm Lovin' It"

Post about anything you are loving right now!

a craft project,
a recipe,
a new product,
a picture you took,
your children,
another blog you found
.......really ANYTHING that you are currently LOVING!

LET'S SHARE ON FRIDAYS!

What do you think? Sound fun?

post signature

Labels:

29 Comments:

Blogger SZM said...

sounds super fun...I'm lovin' it!

3/11/10, 7:18 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Sounds great! I have always done Friday Follow. But, I think I may have to try "I'm Lovin It". Fab idea!

3/11/10, 7:35 AM  
Blogger For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

This I can do! I like that it is broad and has lots of options!

3/11/10, 7:39 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Great idea! I am looking forward to it!

3/11/10, 7:55 AM  
Anonymous denise said...

fantastic idea!!!!!Today I am LOVING my Nicaderm patches! I will kick this habit!!!!!

3/11/10, 8:01 AM  
Blogger marie said...

I'm lovin' this idea of yours!

I also love the (cheap) wall art you shared. Very nice!

3/11/10, 8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool idea, will definitly do my best to participate.

3/11/10, 8:40 AM  
Blogger Desperately Seeking Sanity said...

cool! I'm in :)

3/11/10, 8:57 AM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

sounds like fun to me!!!

3/11/10, 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Shelley said...

Whoo Hoo! We are so 'IN'! :) {P.S. I PROMISE Alison is getting to you today on your google questions!,...I know,...I'm a slacker friend} ;)

3/11/10, 10:02 AM  
Blogger a little bit of everything said...

What's not to like?!

3/11/10, 10:05 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

OH how I AM LOVIN' that BUTTON!!!! Yeah!
Oh course I'll be linking up...every Friday...wouldn't miss it for the world! ;o)
When and Where...ever...TidyMom is...there shall I be also! ;o)
xxooxx
I'm LOVIN' IT!!!!!
...you nailed the button my friend! ;o)

3/11/10, 10:37 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I love the button, too!!! I'll be there with bells on! ♥

3/11/10, 11:26 AM  
Blogger Ms. Witi said...

sounds fun...

3/11/10, 11:35 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

Love my life!

3/11/10, 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I'm so excited about this that I'm going to try to link again....haven't had much success before, but learning more and more about the process of blogging, so here's hoping that I can master the link button thingy!!!

3/11/10, 11:58 AM  
Blogger Diane Schmidt said...

sounds great!

3/11/10, 12:28 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hi there! Just found your site. This sounds like fun! =]

3/11/10, 1:38 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

VERY COOL!!

Since I am new to blogging, it will give me some ideas on what to write about!! :)

LOVE your site by the way!

3/11/10, 1:51 PM  
Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

I'll be joining you and just to put your button on my sidebar. :)

3/11/10, 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! See ya next Friday!

3/11/10, 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Vince said...

Can’t wait for tomorrow. I enjoyed reading your blogs every Friday guys. I like to answered those question....

3/12/10, 2:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds great! I am in!

Love your site, by the way!

3/12/10, 5:51 AM  
Blogger L. J. Lowe said...

I'm looking forward to it!

3/12/10, 10:50 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

What a great idea...can't wait.

3/12/10, 11:28 AM  
Blogger Grace's Mom said...

I totally in for this one.

Perhaps this idea will be the first thing I love...haha!

3/12/10, 2:51 PM  
Blogger MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Hopped over from Darcy's blog. I think this is a super fun idea! Count me in!

3/12/10, 5:03 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Sounds like an awesome idea!!

3/12/10, 11:08 PM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

Love it! Count me in!

3/16/10, 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home