Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 17, 2010

Reminder.........Party on Friday


What are YOU Lovin'?



details in this post


post signature


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Wouldn't miss it Sweetie Pie!
Can't WAIT to party-harty with TIDYMOM! xxooxx

3/17/10, 8:47 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Planning to party here too. I plan to share about lovin' my new lens! ;-)

3/17/10, 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Queen Beverly said...

If all goes well, I'll be lovin' my meatloaf recipe.

3/18/10, 12:11 PM  
Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Looking forward to the party... I have 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS that I will draw for on Sunday night...so hope you will stop by.....

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

3/18/10, 1:09 PM  
Blogger Pamela Scott said...

how fun i will have to figure out what i am lovin Friday!! :-)

3/18/10, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Sounds like a great party! I actually just started something similar. (Great minds think alike!) I'll be sure to come by and link up tomorrow.

3/18/10, 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home