Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

May 13, 2010

$50 Amazon Gift Card for your Grill Recipes!

Today's the day!!

I'm the Guest Judge for "On the Grill"




Link up your grill recipes over at Our Homeschool Home
today thru Sunday.

Our  Homeschool Home


Being the guest judge, I will review your recipes and photographs which are linked and I will determine the Grill Master {winner} for the week. The winner then receives a special button to display on their blog or site and a $50 Gift Card to Amazon !!

Did you hear that? a $50 Amazon Gift Card!!!

What are you waiting for?

Click over here and link up your grill recipes!



Don't miss a post subscribe via
Rss Reader or by E-Mail

post signature

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

Darn- I left my camera at my Mom's house. I would love to post one of our great grill recipes!

5/13/10, 12:10 PM  
Blogger a little bit of everything said...

Sounds like fun but I was not able to get the linky to work...I'll try again later on Our Homeschool Home

5/13/10, 4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY, I entered using a tried and true camp recipe.

5/13/10, 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home