Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

May 1, 2010

May 2010 {FREE} Desktop Wallpaper



Can you believe it's MAY already?

I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE to have the current months calendar right on my computer desktop.

Julie of LeeLou Blogs makes the cutest desktop wallpapers each month for you to download for FREE! Click the picture above or click here to get your FREE May 2010 desktop theme like I did!!

Be sure to leave Julie a comment thanking her for her generosity!!

~Thanks Julie!


Don't miss a post subscribe via
Rss Reader or by E-Mail

post signature

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute. That is a great idea too.

5/1/10, 7:44 AM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

That is a great idea!

5/1/10, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I love it! Great design, thank you for sharing!

5/1/10, 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im gonna check it out thanks that seems great idea

5/1/10, 1:07 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Tidymom you're so sweet! Thank you for sharing my desktops. I loooove making them :)

5/1/10, 2:36 PM  
Blogger Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Hi There,
I recently added a Link Party Directory to my blog site, Tools Are For Women Too!, listing just over 100 link parties. I made sure that Tidy Mom was included. Here is the link http://toolsareforwomentoo.blogspot.com/p/link-parties.html Please take a look at it when you have time and link back to me somehow ,if possible. I also do a link party called Modern Craftswoman Monday. Thank you. Rory

5/2/10, 3:55 AM  
Blogger Amy K said...

These are fabulous! Thank you for sharing this link!

5/2/10, 4:28 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

So cute!!

5/3/10, 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home