Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

June 3, 2010

I'm Lovin' It! - Tumblr Blog {and Giveaway}

Welcome to the Party!!


I run across somre really great stuff in blogville every day. Some I share the links on twitter and on facebook. But what I really love is my Tumblr Blog aka "TidyMom Finds"!! It's my "notebook" of sorts to keep track of all the awesome things I see around the web!

I love the simplicity of Tumblr, you can easily add great links while you are web surfing, because they provide a button you can put in your tool bar that says “add to tumblr” --one simple click and it's added - you can even have it tweet the post automatically to you twitter account if you want.

If you're ever wondering what great things I've found when I'm out and about on the web - just check my "TidyMom Finds" link...it's at the top in my toolbar.

**Edited to add------Today(Friday) is Mega Swagbucks Friday
If you signed up for Swagbucks and keep forgetting to use it, today would be a good day to jump back in! Ditto if you have to sign up still.

I've talked about Swagbucks before and I'm really loving all the Amazon gift cards I'm accumulating (I will use them for Christmas shopping)


***********
I have a treat for you today!!

This week I'm a featuring one of my favorite shop's and have a giveaway !




Snootie Patootie is owned by mother and daughter team, Judy and Robyn. At Snootie Patootie you can find great gifts for every occasion or for yourself. From children’s clothing, products by Little Giraffe, jewelry, Vagabond House pewter, and stylish bags, you can find them here. You can also follow them on twitter and facebook!


Would you like to win a $50 Gift Certificate code to use at Snootie Patootie?

******GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED******

congrats to Nancy of "How To" Homemaker

You can enter a few ways:

1. Link up your blog post to I'm Lovin' It this week (Make SURE your post has a link back to here...if it doesn't your ineligible to win)
2. Don't have a blog or post to link up?.....just leave a comment telling me what you are LOVIN' from Snootie Patootie!!
3. Tweet or Facebook about the party and giveaway (be sure to leave a comment telling what you did)

*This giveaway will close on Wed June 9th, 5pm CST.

What is I'm Lovin' It Fridays? get all the info, how to's and button here

Now let's see what you are loving this week!!

This post was sponsored by:

Photobucket
want to see your ad here? contact me





Don't miss a post subscribe via Rss Reader or by E-Mail

post signature

Labels: , , ,

52 Comments:

Blogger brandi @ tales of a domestic goddess said...

i linked up! =)

6/3/10, 9:27 PM  
Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

How fun! I didn't know that Robyn had that shop! How did I miss that?
Thanks for the chance and for hosting!
~Liz

6/3/10, 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Diann @ the Thrifty Groove said...

I need to check out tumblr! Thanks for the chance to win this giveaway! i am linked up!

6/3/10, 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Paula said...

I'm not entering the contest even though I did link up. Just want to say thanks for introducing me to the Snootie Patootie ladies. Looked at their site, love the name and a lot of their products.
Thanks also to you for hosting this link-up. I always get a few extra visitors to my site on Fridays because of you Cheryl ♥

6/3/10, 10:22 PM  
Blogger Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks for having me today!

Best wishes for a great weekend,
Natasha.

6/3/10, 10:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I like their Red Turquoise Necklace and Earring Set. Very cute! littlejeni[at]hotmail[dot]com

6/3/10, 10:44 PM  
Blogger Laurie in SC said...

I like the red turquoise jewelry set as well. Thanks for the opportunity! I'm having a giveaway, too, my first! And I'd love for you to come by - I'm giving away 3 super glammy Sam Moon cuff bracelets:
www.sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com
♥Laurie

6/3/10, 10:51 PM  
Blogger Tin said...

Linked up, plus spent time linking up to several other fun sites. Love the pewter cuff bracelet.
http://shigandtin.blogspot.com
http://stomachtotheheart.blogspot.com

6/3/10, 11:29 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

The "Acorn Oak Leaf" Pewter Cake Plate is fantastic! Great site find.

6/3/10, 11:38 PM  
Blogger Tin said...

when I went back to chat in the permalink site, for some reason I wasn't linked up. I can't seem to get it to work.

6/3/10, 11:55 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

Thanks for hosting Cheryl! :)

6/4/10, 12:45 AM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I always wondered about Tumblr! It sounds really great...like an online "idea" binder...like the ones I have stashed in my closet...but neater!

Snootie has some GREAT stuff! I don't even play tennis, but I'd love that bag! Oh, and the aprons and dish towels!

6/4/10, 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the blue herringbone tote! But there is so much great stuff there - like the elk bottle stopper, hehe.

6/4/10, 8:35 AM  
Blogger Liberty said...

I need a new beach bag for this summer...loving the marina one!!

6/4/10, 9:14 AM  
Blogger Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Tumbler is my notebook too. If you get a chance perhaps you can take just a peek at mine.
http://basketmastercreates.tumblr.com/
Thanks for a great blog
Nancy
http://www.howtohomemaker.com/

6/4/10, 9:27 AM  
Anonymous NancyCreative said...

There's lots of great ideas here--thanks for hosting!

6/4/10, 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Tweeted
http://twitter.com/MERodgers

6/4/10, 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I FB'd
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1414553977#!/profile.php?id=1414553977

6/4/10, 9:43 AM  
Blogger A 2 Z said...

Hi Cheryl

You are invited to my Tea Party on my blog. Hope you have a chance to come and visit. Thanks for hostessing this fun event.

Anne-Marie

6/4/10, 10:34 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love that backpack!! What a cute cite!

6/4/10, 10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've heard of Tumblr on several sites but how is it different than Delicious? Have you used Delicious and you like Tumblr better?

6/4/10, 12:41 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I love the new mommy cuff bracelet!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

6/4/10, 1:02 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I tweeted also!
http://twitter.com/getinonthewins/status/15433267225
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

6/4/10, 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilinked up today...Donuts!

But i was browsing through snootie patootie and I NEED those gorgeous Scalloped edge white cake stands that come in a set of three! They're gorgeous!

katie

6/4/10, 1:40 PM  
Blogger Donene said...

I linked up!

6/4/10, 2:44 PM  
Blogger Donene said...

I also am following on Facebook and Twitter!

6/4/10, 2:45 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I'm loving the handbags and jewelry!

6/4/10, 3:47 PM  
Blogger The Rodgers said...

What a cute shop! I am loving the beach bag in blue herringbone!

6/4/10, 5:10 PM  
Blogger Claude said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the Chalk Talk Portable Placemat! What a great idea!
Thanks for the chance to win!

claudecampeau@videotron.ca

Thanks for the chance to win!

6/4/10, 6:53 PM  
Blogger Claude said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/claudecampeau/status/15451018436

claudecampeau@videotron.ca

Thanks for the chance to win!

6/4/10, 6:59 PM  
Blogger Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I will link you up,tomorrow. I have to leave right now. SO sorry.

6/4/10, 7:05 PM  
Blogger Raye Marie said...

I love the Red Turquoise Necklace. Thanks for the giveaway!

6/4/10, 7:10 PM  
Blogger Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Have a super weekend! :)

Erin

6/4/10, 8:40 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I like the Crayola Doodlebag.

alice.lapray (at) gmail dot com

6/4/10, 10:57 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I've been wondering about tumblr blogs - I'll have to look into it more - sounds a lot easier than bookmarking a ton of finds during my blog browsing! Thanks for sharing! :)

6/5/10, 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Jennifer Ladd said...

I love the personalized melamine plates. What a cute store!! I'm glad I know about it, now!

6/5/10, 8:52 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

I really like the monogrammed canvas georgia bag :)

celeste@mail4me.com

6/5/10, 9:03 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Oh I LOVE the Personalized Stainless Travel Mug. It's fabulous and I am such a huge fan of travel mugs it's a little weird... :) Thanks for such a great giveaway!!!

staceywalk @ gmail dot com

6/5/10, 9:14 AM  
Blogger Christa @ Stories of a House said...

Thanks for having me, I linked up!

6/5/10, 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Blue Herringbone Tote is beautiful!
scleys(at)gmail(dot)com

6/5/10, 10:24 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I'm lovin your tumblr too! I love going there to see what awesome things you've found :)
I love the snootie aprons, dishtowels, bags.....and I'm a nut for anything with a monogram on it! :) Cute shop!

6/5/10, 10:45 AM  
Blogger Hugan said...

WOW - what can I say? What DON'T I like? But love the personalized water bottles for kids - great if you have an unusual name.

6/5/10, 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the monogrammed wood Calabash bowl. It's beautiful!

Tricia
t(dot)oshea(at)yahoo(dot)com

6/5/10, 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Personalized Large Oval Signet Ring.

Trudy
onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

6/6/10, 8:56 AM  
Blogger evelester @ gmail.com said...

I love the black/white/pink stainless steel travel mug- so pretty!!!

6/6/10, 12:48 PM  
Blogger Lucinda said...

Hello. I like the items you have. I really liked the City Tote-Blue Herringbone and the Engraved Pewter Pet Tag(the one with the cat on it).
MzDustyrose09@yahoo.com

6/6/10, 4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have a blog, but I love the Anniversary Handstamped Necklace!

6/7/10, 12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whelp, linky is closed! So I am loving the little giraffe satin blanket!
janel_marie at yahoo dot com

6/7/10, 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Heather F said...

The personalized malamine plates.

dynamism41@yahoo.com

6/8/10, 12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the backpack! But a lot of really cute ideas!

Suzie
nanook166@hotmail.com

6/8/10, 3:16 PM  
Blogger Momma Told Me said...

I love the acorn leaf pewter cake plate!
six_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com

6/8/10, 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Blaine Johnston said...

Thanks for making such AWESOME site!
I link up :)

8/5/10, 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home