Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 2, 2009

Rug Giveaway

POST #100!!!

My good friend Betty of

Crocketts Country Store

is sponsoring the first Giveaway for

this CELEBRATION WEEK!

So where do you go when you need to decorate your

Country Home?


Crocketts Country Store

has handcrafted furniture built only in the USA,

gifts, bedding, linens, curtains.

braided rugs, baskets,

candles, bath, baby,

wallpaper, pictures and more to decorate your home .

Betty says, "If we don't have what your looking for in your decor, let us know and we will get it for you."

Crocketts Country Store has a blog

to keep their local Virginia customers and online customers current with new products, sales and Main Street information.

They're even on You Tube

with videos showing all the newest lines they are adding to their web site.
You can see their video on Spring Decor here
or tour their shop in Virginia in this video

Now on to the GIVEAWAY!

I told you that you would be FLOORED!

Crocketts Country Store is going to give one lucky winner 2 items!

a BRAIDED RUG!!

This multi color 20x30 rug will look fabulous in any home,
country, cottage, or contemporary.

Are you wondering what that little bottle is sitting on the rug?
That's the second gift!

A bottle of Poo Pourri!
Yes, you read that correct, Crocketts Country Store
sells Poo Pourri!

Poo Pourri is

an innovative patent pending air freshener that is unlike anything else you've ever used. Unlike most air fresheners that try to mask odor, Poo~Pourri is designed to be sprayed directly onto the toilet bowl water before you go! The citrus fresh, all natural essential oil secret formula creates a barrier to embarrassing bathroom odors! Their Guarantee!

How do you win these items?

Go to Crockets Country Store
then leave me a comment (below this post )
and tell me what your favorite item(s) is.
♥ If you don't have a blog, be sure to leave your email
so I can contact you if you win!

Giveaway will close on Saturday March 7 10pm CT

**There will be more giveaways this week,
so check back, you can enter all of them!



Extra Enteries
1. Tweet about this giveaway and post a separate comment with your twitter name, so I can verify.
2. Follow or subscribe to my blog and leave a separate comment telling me.
If you already follow, leave a comment telling me you do!
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog and post a separate comment with the link to your post, so I can verify.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a
Gift of Kindness for you home!!

post signature


Labels: ,

159 Comments:

Blogger A Vie Renouvele said...

Oh, Do I get to go first? My favorite item is the Pineapple-Americana Flag Holder. It's really hard to choose just one. I like many of the items. Linda

3/2/09, 4:43 AM  
Blogger A Vie Renouvele said...

I'm already a follower. Thanks for offering such a generous giveaway! Linda

3/2/09, 4:44 AM  
Blogger A Vie Renouvele said...

I hope I'm doing this correctly by posting these seperatly. I've added a picture and a ling to your giveaway on my blog. Thanks again for your very generous giveaway. Linda
http://handeddowntreasures.blogspot.com/

3/2/09, 4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick me! :)

3/2/09, 6:09 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I like the Alyssa Preston's Aloe Crib Set.
donna444444@yahoo.com

3/2/09, 6:10 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/1268951187
donna444444@yahoo.com

3/2/09, 6:12 AM  
Blogger The Gathering Room said...

what a lovely rug! Please enter me( thanks!( I went to their blog site..wow..what neat things there...I love the mantel clock!

3/2/09, 6:22 AM  
Blogger The Gathering Room said...

I am a subscriber..never miss reading a post..thanks for all you contribute!

3/2/09, 6:24 AM  
Blogger The Gathering Room said...

I have advertised this great give away on my blog ( or it will be there in a couple minutes) thanks!

3/2/09, 6:25 AM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

I love the prairie sconce on the site. I would love to have them for my living room. please enter me in your giveaway. Thanks, Kim

http://theprimschoolmarm.blogspot.com/

3/2/09, 6:32 AM  
Blogger JeanM said...

I have to pick just one item??? Okay but I could pick lots LOL. I would first start with those Stars and stripes placemats and then add the rest of the pieces LOL.
angel2cook at aol dot com

3/2/09, 6:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love her store...always window shopping there!...I love the Jamestown duvet...but, I love anything colonial!...please enter me for the giveaway!

3/2/09, 6:50 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I love candles, so their sweet butter rum candle is my favorite.

3/2/09, 6:54 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

I am a follower too.

3/2/09, 6:54 AM  
Blogger Janene said...

What a fantastic store! If you wouldn't have posted about it, I would have never known it existed!
Thank you for introducing me to it!
I am in love with all the items...but if I had to narrow it down to one thing it would be the old prim rusty vegetable/food masher!
I love kitchen items and I love prim...So this really fits both catergories!
Please enter me in this fantastic giveaway...I would so love that braided rug!
Have a great week!

3/2/09, 7:11 AM  
Blogger Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Braided rug!

My grandma always had one by her kitchen sink..I would like one there as well!

I do follow you!

And I'm about to tweet it..
and since I've nothing posted I'll post it too!

I heart giveaways!

3/2/09, 8:03 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

I have been there...and I LOVE their things! It was hard to pick just ONE thing..but I really love the sign that says.."we may not have it all together...but together we have it all!"

3/2/09, 8:21 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

I am already a follower!

3/2/09, 8:21 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

I am posting this on my blog right now. Come and check it out!

3/2/09, 8:22 AM  
Blogger Tymes Past said...

Visited the store...love the prim rice picker! Thanks for the chance to win these prizes.

Already a follower!

3/2/09, 8:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

I'm already a follower and I just visited the store. I can't decide between the primitive rice cooker or the Abby doll. Great store. Wonderful giveaway!!

3/2/09, 8:36 AM  
Blogger Carolyn G said...

I like the Old Prim Rusty Vegetable/ Food Masher

3/2/09, 8:55 AM  
Blogger Carolyn G said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/carogonza/status/1269433997

3/2/09, 8:55 AM  
Blogger Claudia Olivos said...

I must have that PooPourri! LOL- too funny but what a cool idea!

From the store I also love the Native American breast plate (Western).

I am doing a giveaway on MY blogon YOUR birthday!!! Happy Birthday :)

3/2/09, 9:02 AM  
Blogger Valarie Lea said...

Wow they have alot of cute stuff! The M&M Dispensers would be a hit at my house, except I think it would constantly be empty!

Happy 100th!!!!!

and If I did not already follow you, I would follow you again. :)

3/2/09, 9:42 AM  
Blogger Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Congrats on your 100th post! M&M dispensers?! What a fun idea. We always have big ol' bags of M&Ms in our pantry. They're favorites around here. :-)

3/2/09, 9:46 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Congrats!! I love the McCalls Graham Paper Co. Clock. Great items!
girlygirlsboutique(at)gmail(dot)com

3/2/09, 10:08 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the handmade round candle with hearts! So pretty!

3/2/09, 10:15 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

What a wonderful giveaway !!! I think I love the rugs on their site the best. I will post this on my blog and I'm already a follower. have a great day Cheryl and Happy Birthday week to you !

3/2/09, 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

everything is so cute!j but i really like the aloe crib set! amsbolda@hotmail.com

3/2/09, 10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I subscribed! amsbolda@hotmail.com

3/2/09, 10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a follower!
vintagemafia@gmail.com

3/2/09, 10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I blogged about it

http://VintageMafia.blogspot.com

3/2/09, 10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the M&M dispenser. Cute and very much needed :-)

3/2/09, 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Twitter: http://twitter.com/VintageMafia/status/1269840575

Whew... I am done! Thanks for the extra entries.

3/2/09, 10:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh do I have to choose just one thing....I love it all, the baskets, the quilts...OH the furniture...I will for sure go back and check some more stuff out but they have some really great stuff. Thanks for the give away and can't wait to see more!

3/2/09, 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the baskets

3/2/09, 11:31 AM  
Blogger big city prims said...

My favorite (among so many wonderful things!!) would have to be the 1776 Mustard Crock with Black Star (and the rugs.) So nice!! Add me to the giveaway! ~Terry

3/2/09, 11:35 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I already follow you! And my favorite thing was the Lavender Body Cream. Yum!!

3/2/09, 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jodi Renshaw said...

I love the Firkin Wood bucket with the crow on top. I love containers and I love crows!

thank you --- would love this rug in my home.

3/2/09, 12:21 PM  
Blogger {lauren} said...

Wow awesome giveaway! I've been looking for a new rug, and this one would be perfect! The rugs, I guess, would be my favorite thing on the website, although its really hard to choose just one thing. Thanks for the chance to win! Congrats on your 100th post!

3/2/09, 12:27 PM  
Blogger Val said...

I love their chimney cupboard, it's amazing!

3/2/09, 12:36 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I am follower!!

3/2/09, 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie from Whoopsadasie sent me... and i am so glad she did!!! I have been wanting a braided rug for such a long time ... and the Poo spray is something this family needs!!!

i checked out the Crocket's Country Store website and there are so many items that i would LOVE to have... but i think this would be at the top of my list:

Antique "MAMMY" metal doorstop.

IT IS SO CUTE!!!!!

3/2/09, 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now Following Your blog :)

3/2/09, 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm advertising this GiveAway on my blog now :)

3/2/09, 1:05 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I love all of the country stores vintage china.

3/2/09, 1:07 PM  
Blogger basketsnprims said...

I love, love, love the primitive rice picker. Thanks for a chance to enter this giveaway for that awesome rug.
Pam
basketpam@gmail.com

3/2/09, 1:21 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

I love the braided rugs.
wirefox1@cox.net

3/2/09, 1:31 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

came over from Suzies place, I have to get me some of that poo pouri and what a hilarious gift it would make!

I am off to the country store!

3/2/09, 1:46 PM  
Blogger Threebusybs said...

I love the star sconces. I also love the curtains that are pictured with them....but they are not for sale.

Aimee
braukmans@peak.org

3/2/09, 1:58 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

My favorite item is: the rooster pictures I purchased from www.pricillaspallor.com. They are just flowing with vivid colors!

3/2/09, 2:23 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I am a follower of your blog as well.

3/2/09, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I also added a blog with your link on my blog. Thank you for offering this. It would be a great blessing to win. Thank you once again.

3/2/09, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations on your 100th post...how exciting!

What a place that Crocketts Country Store is! So much to choose from. I think I'd like their candles...buttered rum, spiced apple!

3/2/09, 2:26 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Congrats on the 100 post!

I would pick the Pure Butter Shortbread Candle. That sounds yummy!

3/2/09, 2:28 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I subscribe & follow!

3/2/09, 2:28 PM  
Blogger millerhomestead said...

What a great give away. I went to their site and watched the home and store tour. It is hard to pick a favorite item from all of it. I loved the shelves, quilts, and I really like their dining room table in the house tour! Please enter me into this give away! Thanks and God bless, Jamie

3/2/09, 2:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hey Cheryl,
I think my favorite has to be the colonail style bedding, just love it.

Im a follower, and gonna post a link on my blog. Thanks for the giveaway. Great gifts.

3/2/09, 2:46 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Posted a link on my blog as well.

3/2/09, 2:52 PM  
Blogger marie said...

Wow - what a neat blog! I saw the post about you & your giveaway on Janae's blog (CozyCoops Corner).
I'm so glad she shared it.

I visited Crockett's Country Store - I can't wait to go back and look around more.

I just love the primitive rolling pin holder. I've never seen one with little shelves.

Thanks for the chance to win in yur giveaway.

3/2/09, 3:28 PM  
Blogger marie said...

Thanks for another chance to win - I'm a follower now!

3/2/09, 3:28 PM  
Blogger marie said...

Thanks for a third chance to win - how nice of you!!

I posted about your giveaway on my blog!
spunbyme.blogspot.com

What fun...thanks again!!!

3/2/09, 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bopping over here for SUZIE!

good luck Suzie

3/2/09, 3:32 PM  
Blogger CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Congrats on your 100th post!

3/2/09, 3:43 PM  
Blogger Simply_Pam said...

Ok, I took a peek and I have to say I love the Black Bear S&P shaker. I have collected bears for years.
I am following you now thanks to P.S. he loves you, cause she is my daughter and I love her !! LOL Twitter is my next stop.

3/2/09, 3:44 PM  
Blogger Simply_Pam said...

I have posted your give away on my blog @ http://stradtt.blogspot.com

3/2/09, 4:18 PM  
Blogger Simply_Pam said...

You are now followed by Sinply_Pam

3/2/09, 4:19 PM  
Blogger Simply_Pam said...

I just gave Twitter ay yell about the give away... crossoing my fingers and my legs !! lol

3/2/09, 4:20 PM  
Blogger danandmarsh said...

My favorite item that I like and would be for my hubby is the Civil War Collector Set. He is a civil war buff=yup!
Love braided rugs, have them all over my house, this one would be a wonderful addition.

3/2/09, 4:43 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

my favorite item is the kettle grove quilt. I am DYINGGGGGGGG for one.
thanks for entering me in your giveaway

charlene!

hungryhungry_hippo@hotmail.com

3/2/09, 5:04 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

and i just subscribe to your blog!

charlene
hungryhungry_hippo@hotmail.com

3/2/09, 5:04 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

i like the primitive document box :)

3/2/09, 5:45 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

subscriber

3/2/09, 5:46 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/tidymom-country-rug-giveaway-3709.html

blogged

3/2/09, 5:48 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1271464014

3/2/09, 5:48 PM  
Blogger Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I loved everthing but my favorite was the split rail basket..thank you for a wonderful giveaway...:)

3/2/09, 6:10 PM  
Blogger dctm said...

the blue danube serving platter is my favorite

dctm at bellsouth dot net

3/2/09, 6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a nice giveaway! My favorite is the Kettle Grove Quilted Sham! Its beautiful! Thanks!

3/2/09, 7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I twittered
http://twitter.com/hondaray6/status/1271691206

3/2/09, 7:14 PM  
Blogger KR said...

I had a pet crow as a child. I'd love the REAL WOOD Treenware Firkin Bucket with Crowm

3/2/09, 7:29 PM  
Blogger KR said...

I follow

3/2/09, 7:29 PM  
Blogger PrimWyoGirl said...

What a great website! Could spend some time looking it over :) My favorite item I think would be the smaller tobacco basket. It is great! Lots to choose from though. The braided rugs would be 2nd. Nice of you to do the giveaway! Enter me please! Jayne
jluton@silverstar.com

3/2/09, 7:46 PM  
Blogger PrimWyoGirl said...

Just signed on as a follower too!
Thanks again!
Jayne

3/2/09, 7:49 PM  
Blogger saraonyx said...

Hi, the large mason jar tart warmer is definitly my fav! Thanks so much for entering me!

3/2/09, 7:58 PM  
Blogger saraonyx said...

Hi again, I became a follower!
sara_chad14171@yahoo.com

3/2/09, 8:00 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I love the Rooster Table Place Setting-Farm Yard Family! So many great items on the website..it was fun looking around. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

3/2/09, 8:03 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I subscribed via Google Reader

3/2/09, 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the store. My favorites were the baskets and the rugs.
I have a blog, but I haven't been good about keeping it up. Thanks for the giveaway. My email is
boystwomom@hotmail.com

3/2/09, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Got3BagsWool said...

I love the black and white quilt...we are moving to a new house and I can't wait to start shopping once we get moved in....I will have to take a drive as we are moving to NC....about 4 hours from your store. I love braided rugs also..I will be making a wish list!

Laura

3/2/09, 9:50 PM  
Blogger Wolfie said...

The scale is one of my faves. Quilts, and so much more are in there as well.

Great giveaway.... I love those rugs and have always wanted to own one.

Thanks for a chance to enter.

WOLFIE

3/2/09, 10:45 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Oh that rug is great I have several places it could go! I love the 1776 Mustard Crock with the Black Star at of the store! It's too cute!

Thanks for the chance!

3/3/09, 2:35 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I follow now! Yay!

Thanks

3/3/09, 2:36 AM  
Blogger momtoqts said...

Well...here's to hoping. I never win anything though!

My favorite items from the store are the blk wooden spice rack and their rugs. So nice!

Nicole S
brianandnicole65@msn.com

3/3/09, 6:59 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

One of my favorite sections is the Americana listings: Pineapple-Americana Flag Holder. Thanks.

gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

3/3/09, 7:11 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Twitter:gahome2mom

Tweeted:http://tinyurl.com/cz3rmg

gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

3/3/09, 7:11 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Subscribed by email:
gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

3/3/09, 7:12 AM  
Blogger Crocketts Country Store said...

I wish everyone Luck on winning the rug and Pou-pourri, and hope you come back and pay us another visit. We love new customers!!!

3/3/09, 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning! What a wonderful rug ~ I just loooove it. Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite item is the antique tobacco basket, I could think of so many things to do with it!
Linda
diamondk410@texasbb.com

3/3/09, 7:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I had to pick only ONE item, I'd choose the Primitive Linen Press cabinet. I love it!

Thanks so much for having this giveaway!

3/3/09, 8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm also subscribed to your blog. Love it!

3/3/09, 8:14 AM  
Blogger Shakerwood said...

Love, love, love the website and congrats on 100 posts! I love lighting probably because it's the only thing I can't make! LOL so my favorite item is the Metal Punch Star Tim lampshades. I would love to have them on my dining room chandelier!

3/3/09, 8:25 AM  
Blogger Shakerwood said...

I just started following you! Can't wait to read more!

3/3/09, 8:26 AM  
Blogger Shakerwood said...

I posted on my blog about your giveaway. My blog addy is http://shakerwoodprimitives.blogspot.com/ Hope I win!!!

3/3/09, 8:27 AM  
Blogger AverettLadyNana said...

I'm a follower. Love your giveaway. Never heard of the poo spray. I love everything I see at Crocket Store...never seen it before...had a good time looking around the site...I love all of the treenware

3/3/09, 9:05 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

What a great store!!!! very hard to pick a 'favorite'.....but I would love to have one of your tobacco baskets. Will need to check tou out when we retire and finally get to travel!
Please enter me in you great giveaway!
Christine

3/3/09, 10:19 AM  
Blogger MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

love the shop- it has so many pretty things the stars and stripes placemats are sweet

3/3/09, 1:55 PM  
Blogger Gonna Want This-Handmade said...

LOTS of fun stuff in this store! I like the Custom Handcrafted Signs...specifically "Grow Old With Me". I've got a perfect spot for the rug and I'm very intrigued by the poo-pourri! :)

try.handmade(at)gmail(dot)com

Holly

3/3/09, 2:27 PM  
Blogger Gonna Want This-Handmade said...

I am a subscriber (via hdressel(at)dresselmeadows(dot)com)

try.handmade(at)gmail(dot)com

Holly

3/3/09, 2:28 PM  
Blogger koopermom said...

I like the 4 Drawer Primitive Keepsake Box!

3/3/09, 3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My favorite thing is the Gathering Room Serving Bowls, they are adorable!

3/3/09, 4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am also a follower as well.

3/3/09, 4:02 PM  
Blogger Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love their "Rice Picker/Measure Scoop? antique piece. Wow...so old! Please add my name to the giveaway.

Thanks,
Stay Cozy, Carrie

3/3/09, 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially like their Primative Document Box to keep your treasures in!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

3/3/09, 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an e-mail subscriber.

3/3/09, 5:15 PM  
Blogger rubynreba said...

I like the antique mammy metal doorstop

3/3/09, 6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Beacon Point Soap Dish, my bathroom is done in a nautical theme and this would compliment it perfectly.

shel704 at aol dot com

3/3/09, 8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog

shel704 at aol dot com

3/3/09, 8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1276698641

shel704 at aol dot com

3/3/09, 8:01 PM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

hi. I am a follower of your blog. I love the prairie sconces. Thanks, Kim

3/3/09, 8:37 PM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

hi. I am a follower of your blog. I love the prairie sconces. Thanks, Kim

3/3/09, 8:37 PM  
Blogger {lauren} said...

Sorry this is separate from my other post, but I became a follower!

3/4/09, 6:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for pointing us "newbies" to these wonderful shops!!

I have to say, I am on my way to see about buying a couple of things from her this morning. I love the "chili crock" and the "Primitive dish pan".

Please enter me in on this !!

Thanks,
Pat

3/4/09, 7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I am "following" you already,

Again, Thanks,
Pat

3/4/09, 7:47 AM  
Blogger honeycreekprims said...

I'm loving the primitive storage box holder!

I hope to be a follower soon!

3/4/09, 8:43 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I would like the antique Mammy door stop and I already follow you..
Thanks
Sue

3/4/09, 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the old primitive clock! Thanks so much!!

3/4/09, 11:56 AM  
Blogger auntrene said...

I know the answer you are looking for is not I like Everything, but I do, I do, I really really do. So I will pick one.
I really like the Handmade Solid Cherry Bowl. Beautiful.
By the way, the Rug, I love it. I already have a spot picked out, just in case I win. Thanks for the giveaway
itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom

3/4/09, 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Americana 16 pc. Dish Set

SKU: am 1005
I love kitchen stuff! Wish I had more kitchen space...
ashlomb at yahoo dot com

3/5/09, 2:33 AM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'm now a follower:)
Rondell

3/5/09, 5:27 AM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the firken with the crow...caught my eye right away!
Rondell

3/5/09, 5:28 AM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

Added a link and listed you in my favs!
Rondell

3/5/09, 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the rug, candles and a good giveaway. Thanks

3/5/09, 5:48 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I love the dairy can lamp. Pick me.

3/5/09, 7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the seasonal Eater decorations.

3/5/09, 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now following your blog.

3/5/09, 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tweeted about you at adidenhover.

3/5/09, 11:21 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hi Again! The Gettysburg Chandeliers are my absolute fav on that awesome site!

3/5/09, 12:39 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

My favorites are darn near everything, but since you asked for something specific, the Star Triple Pie Rack is something I've been looking for for a while. asthenight at gmail dot com

3/5/09, 6:48 PM  
Blogger techyone said...

I love the old primitive clock.

3/5/09, 8:04 PM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

I'm already a follower of yours.

Hugs Pam

3/6/09, 5:52 AM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Wow i went to her store and she has so many things i'd love to have. But my favorite is the Dry sink. I would love to have one of those. It is beautiful.

So please enter me. I love the braided rug and the Poo eleminator is a very cute idea. I could use that for my hubby. LOL

Hugs pam

3/6/09, 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this rug.


Moonlight Bear Hooked Rug 30 X 44

Thanks,
Chris F.

treehouse.queen18(at)yahoo(dot)com

3/6/09, 10:14 AM  
Blogger all up in each others bizness said...

love the mantle clock!

would love to win this rug!!

Alyce
tapango1@aol.com

3/6/09, 12:23 PM  
Blogger Raggedy Angel said...

Love that rug!!!! Beth

3/6/09, 12:47 PM  
Blogger Daughter of the The King said...

I really like Apple Plaque God Bless Our Home

3/6/09, 2:28 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

oh gosh....way toooo much to choose from their store! EVERYTHING is my fave...LOL...but one thing I LOVED was the McCalls Graham Paper Co. Clock !!!! :)
Thanks so much for this chance!!! I would LOVE to win! :)

3/6/09, 2:28 PM  
Blogger Reva Skie said...

I really like the 4 Drawer Primitive Keepsake Box. I will say, I am completely intrigued by the Poo Pouri.

3/6/09, 5:49 PM  
Blogger Reva Skie said...

I follow your blog.

3/6/09, 5:49 PM  
Blogger themommablogger said...

Mr & Mrs Spring Rabbit is sooooo cute!

3/6/09, 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Handmade Oak Split Basket. I could use it to hold my craft supplies.

3/7/09, 12:07 AM  
Blogger Gonna Want This-Handmade said...

I blogged about this giveaway - http://gonnawantthis.blogspot.com (post on March 7th)

Holly

try.handmade(at)gmail(dot)com

3/7/09, 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and for the good things your doing. I'm new to this
so I hope you get this. I love the
rug but especially the POO Pourri I
have tried it before.
Candles,Cinnamon,Autumn leaves and
Mulled Apple Cider. Really I love them all. All the websites are great and have saved them on my favorites.

3/7/09, 1:26 PM  
Blogger CinnamonLaine said...

I LOVE the Big Mason Jar Wax Warmer!

3/7/09, 3:00 PM  
Blogger kathy55439 said...

Pick Me Pick Me thank you for the contest

3/7/09, 5:27 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

I love the distressed writing desk!

3/7/09, 6:13 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

I am a follower!

3/7/09, 6:13 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

And I blogged about your giveaway!

3/7/09, 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site! I love the McCalls Carriage Clock-would look great in my familyroom.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

3/7/09, 10:55 PM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home