Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

June 1, 2009

i ♥ faces - Pets





This week I am entering the i ♥ faces Pet (anything goes) theme!

I just couldn't resist this picture I took of Cullen 2 weeks ago.
I think he looks so silly from this angle, like he has a big head and little body. I just wish I had focused on his eye's instead of his nose...........but this little guy moves FAST, so I didn't have much time, just click and hope you get something good! LOL

Can you believe he's now just over 5 months old? I can't hardly remember not having him in our house! ♥

Be sure to check out all of the other entries over at i ♥ faces this week!


post signature

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fellow I Heart Faces follwer here...super cute litte buddy you have there!

6/1/09, 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

So cute! It is hard to take pics of animals. They are just like kids! LOL!

If I get too close to take a picture of my cats they get up and to come love on me.

6/1/09, 11:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love it! Makes you want to squeeze him.

6/1/09, 11:58 AM  
Blogger *Heather said...

So sweet! ;)

6/1/09, 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went back to check out your black cat photo - looks like you and I were on the same track there! Good luck!

6/1/09, 12:35 PM  
Blogger *Just Jen* said...

Cullen is a cutie patootie!

6/1/09, 1:13 PM  
Blogger the monkeys' mama said...

that is such a fun angle! what a cutie!

6/1/09, 1:29 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

OH MY CUTENESS. That is all I can say.

6/1/09, 2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweetie! So cute! TFS

6/1/09, 2:10 PM  
Blogger Belly Monster's Mama said...

This made me smile AND say AWWWWW at the same time!

6/1/09, 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute face! Love it!

6/1/09, 5:11 PM  
Blogger Cathe Holden said...

Your puppy is so precious- I think I would make that shot into a poster. I'm not even kidding!

6/1/09, 11:40 PM  
Blogger The Gathering Room said...

a great shot...I agree...would make a great poster!

6/2/09, 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Awww! Look at that wet little nose! =)

6/2/09, 6:15 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

What a cutie!

6/2/09, 7:36 PM  
Blogger .:: WMP ::. said...

Awwwwww - SO cute! Love that face!

6/2/09, 10:14 PM  
Blogger Jewel said...

Such a cutie :) Love your blog by the way :) i think I will become a member of the tidy following

6/3/09, 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute face!! Absolutely adorable!

smiles,
Angie S.
EverydayEclecticism

6/4/09, 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home