Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

July 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces week 27-Pets

A stray cat has recently had a litter of 3 little bitty kitties under the shed at our house.

Of course my husband and girls have named them all!

This week i♥faces is having a Pets category again! - so I thought I would enter this picture of Sunshine giving Gizzmo a kiss! - look at his blue eyes! ♥♥♥♥

and NOOOOO, we are NOT keeping them. A friend who has lots of property and a barn is going to take all three and their mama to his property for barn cats!

Head over to ifaces and check out the other entries!


UPDATE: This picture was chosen as Amy's Pick for the week!! Wooohooo! Thanks Amy!!
{click the banner to see all the winners and comments}

Gizzmo went to his new home just this weekend(7/17/09). Sunshine was VERY upset about it, but she understands it's for the best........not that she didn't try every bit of begging and pleading for him to stay............

post signature

Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Buckeroomama said...

That is just the SWEETEST photo ever! :)

7/13/09, 5:09 AM  
Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Great shot! Such a cute little kitten.

7/13/09, 5:47 AM  
Blogger Frogmum said...

waht a sweetie - love those eyes :D

7/13/09, 6:24 AM  
Blogger Denise @ Life on Stepping Stone Lane said...

Ahhhh, very sweet!!

7/13/09, 6:31 AM  
Blogger jen@odbt said...

That is the sweetest kitten. Great shot!

7/13/09, 7:35 AM  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

Aww this is GREAT! I love it.

7/13/09, 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Too cute! I just want to love on that kitty!

7/13/09, 9:52 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

what a precious little kitty! i love its eyes :). and i understand about the barn cat thing - we have 5 outside right now that are going to become barn cats in the next week or two :)

i have my photos posted now also. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :)

7/13/09, 10:13 AM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'm allergic to cats and this photo still makes me melt. Awwwww!!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

7/13/09, 10:55 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

I absolutely LOVE this photo! So sweet!

7/13/09, 12:06 PM  
Anonymous mag Mom said...

There's just something about kitties...just so sweet. Makes me want one (for a minute or two).

7/13/09, 12:42 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Who can resist a kitten LOL! I'm glad they will have a home at the barn, great shot.

7/13/09, 1:55 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

I've never been able to have a cat due to allergies. This little on is so adorable.

7/13/09, 2:31 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Awww! I love kitties! Hope you are feeling better now:-)

7/13/09, 4:54 PM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

awh, how sweet...that photo is awesome too and the blue eyes on that cat just pop out love it... :)

7/13/09, 8:29 PM  
Blogger Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Oh how precious! My pet entry is here.

7/13/09, 9:15 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Soooo cute. Sigh. Kittens make me happy : )

7/14/09, 11:00 AM  
Blogger Elozia Marie said...

Sweetness!!!

7/14/09, 11:15 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Congrats on your win as Amy's pick! That kitty is so darn cute!

7/18/09, 4:52 PM  
Blogger Pam B said...

Congratulations, Cheryl! What a great picture!

7/19/09, 1:29 PM  
Blogger 4 Lettre Words said...

I loved that one! Way to go!

7/20/09, 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home