Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 4, 2010

Lisa Leonard Designs {jewelry} GIVEAWAY!


The Holiday season may have come to an end, but that doesn't mean the gift giving has to end!

I was SO excited just before Christmas when Lisa Leonard contacted me about doing a giveaway on my blog!

I have LONG admired her BEAUTIFUL work! I'm sure you've seen her stuff around the web. But, if you've been living under a rock and are not familiar with Lisa.....be prepared to be blown away!

Lisa Leonard Designs is handmade jewelry that is meaningful, unique and perfect for everyday. Each piece is hand-cut, hammered, antiqued and polished sterling silver.

Lisa describes here work here

"My desire is to create simple, lovely pieces that can be worn with jeans or your little black dress. I want each piece to meaningful. Our custom jewelry is hand-stamped with your kids’ names or a special phrase or verse. I love to touch my necklace throughout the day and reflect on my husband and my sweet boys."

Her pieces are amazing, unique and simple; you can create custom jewelry with Lisa

or you may fall in love with her inspired pieces.

She offers a variety --a little something for everyone!

I had a tough time choosing what piece I wanted.

My heart stopped when I saw the

"you are loved" necklace!

I knew instantly it was the piece I wanted ♥

I have hardly taken it off since it arrived in my mailbox just days after Christmas! In the short time I've had my necklace I have received numerous compliments on it.

The thing I love most about Lisa's designs is each piece can be incorporated into any outfit on any woman–the styles are timeless. Any woman would love to own one of these pieces and now is your chance to see what I mean!

Lisa is generously giving one TidyMom reader a $75 gift certificate!
I’m so excited for you, because I know you will love your choice as much as I love mine!

Lisa Leonard Designs exists because moms, grandmas and friends have shared their designs with each other while waiting in line at the grocery store or sipping coffee with a friend. Most of her customers find her through word of mouth. She knows that you’ll find the perfect piece.

(In addition to her jewelry site, Lisa also keeps a beautiful blog.)

Here’s how you can enter: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED

1. Simply leave a comment on this post, answering this question – “What's your favorite Lisa Leonard piece" LisaLeonardonline.com

2. To get a bonus entry, subscribe to TidyMom.net or become a follower. If you are already are, that counts too, but either way, you must leave a separate comment notifying me of it.

3. For a third entry, spread the word. Blog or Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to leave a comment with a link to your post or tweet.

4. You'll get one more entry if you follow me on Twitter @TidyMom or Facebook. Again, leave a comment letting me know.

Just a reminder - EACH thing you do needs to have it's own separate comment to give you more chances! If you do all four things, leave four comments!

This giveaway will close on Saturday Jan 9th, 2010 at 5:00PM CST.


post signature

Labels: , ,

373 Comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 373 of 373
Blogger Mary said...

I love the Key to my heart necklace...and the My heart necklace

maryrich4@Yahoo.com

1/5/10, 11:14 AM  
Blogger Chelsey said...

My favourite is the heart strings necklace. Thanks for the great giveaway! mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

1/5/10, 11:18 AM  
Blogger Chelsey said...

I follow. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

1/5/10, 11:19 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

My favorite is the open circle necklace.

1/5/10, 11:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the Family Crest necklace

1/5/10, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I TWEETED

http://twitter.com/princesssls/status/7409934691

1/5/10, 11:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I blogged!

http://princessslsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/jewelry-giveaway_05.html

1/5/10, 11:52 AM  
Blogger Bird Stalker Photography said...

I love the sweet and simple birdie necklace!

1/5/10, 12:16 PM  
Blogger Bird Stalker Photography said...

I am a follower!

1/5/10, 12:16 PM  
Blogger Bird Stalker Photography said...

I tweeted

http://bit.ly/7Nurp0

1/5/10, 12:18 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I dream about the Lisa Leonard necklaces I just can't afford one yet. I love the oval monogram, the loved necklace, and the basic square and tage necklace. It's so hard to pick just one.

1/5/10, 12:23 PM  
Anonymous JJ said...

In looove with the ID tag bracelet. Since discovering your blog, i have followed it almost daily. Thanks for the constant inspiration to do things that make me smile.

JJ
malakoko@yahoo.com

1/5/10, 12:45 PM  
Blogger The Buntens said...

I'm following you via email - can't believe I have not before now!

I pretty much love every thing of hers. I actually think think the "you are loved" is my favorite too. I do like anything with the kids names on it.

Thanks for the giveaway. I'll tweet it, too.

1/5/10, 12:50 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the you are loved necklace too. So cute!

1/5/10, 12:53 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I love the leather cuff. Very cool!
ahartup at yahoo dot com

1/5/10, 12:58 PM  
Blogger DEBIJOT said...

I love the heartstrings necklace.

1/5/10, 1:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love the new word of the year necklace! Thanks for the giveaway!

1/5/10, 1:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I love her Kisses & Hugs necklace. It's so simple, yet very pretty.
angel_babey_kisses@yahoo.com

1/5/10, 1:01 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

And I follow you on google reader.

1/5/10, 1:01 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hatfield said...

Oh I just love the new Heartstrings necklace. I would get it with two hearts and my boys names. Thank you Lisa and Tidymom for the giveaway!

1/5/10, 1:04 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hatfield said...

I am an email subscriber and a follower.

1/5/10, 1:05 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hatfield said...

Following you on Twitter (simplyandreah)

1/5/10, 1:05 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hatfield said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/7412022536

1/5/10, 1:06 PM  
Blogger Kuparstwn said...

I love the Single Tag Necklace (which I'd eventually need to add extra tags to!)

1/5/10, 1:12 PM  
Blogger Kuparstwn said...

and on Twitter.
kuparstwn

1/5/10, 1:12 PM  
Blogger Jennibell said...

I have seen her designs before and even sent a link of her "jumble of charms" necklace to my husband :)

1/5/10, 1:34 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

heartstrings and itty bitty heart are my faves!

1/5/10, 1:45 PM  
Blogger Jennibell said...

I just subscribed to your blog!

1/5/10, 2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been admiring the custom designs for awhile now, but just now noticed the babys first spoon and the sterling silver ring! Love them both!! clampco@wavecable.com

1/5/10, 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite piece is you are loved.

kbrooks5@juno.com

1/5/10, 3:01 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I love it all!! :) I really love the hanging hearts as well as the family tree necklaces... What a lovely giveaway!

1/5/10, 3:41 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I also already subscribe to you. :) Have a great day!

1/5/10, 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Stacey @ Say Something Stacedy said...

I love the key necklace. it's so much more unique then the ones in the jewelry stores. Saysomethingstacey@gmail.com

1/5/10, 3:55 PM  
Blogger Wendi P said...

I seriously love the large link charm bracelet.

1/5/10, 4:07 PM  
Blogger Wendi P said...

I am following you on google friend. Thanks.

1/5/10, 4:07 PM  
Blogger Beathag said...

I love my heart necklace.

It reminds me one of my favorite songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW6E2BaEK50

1/5/10, 4:34 PM  
Blogger Beathag said...

I follow you on twitter (sofiathereader)

1/5/10, 4:35 PM  
Blogger Sashia said...

Love the open circle necklace!

gotadiamond@gmail.com

1/5/10, 4:47 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Love the lovebird necklace! So pretty!

1/5/10, 5:16 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

following on twitter-melaniescrafts

1/5/10, 5:18 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/MelaniesCrafts/status/7419263612

1/5/10, 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her jewelery! So beautiful. I would be happy with anything from her collection! Thanks for the fun giveaway!

1/5/10, 6:10 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Love the sterling ring!

j l m r b k @yahoo.com

1/5/10, 6:19 PM  
Blogger chris said...

I love the friendship necklace - had never seen her work - thanks for the tip!

1/5/10, 6:30 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I think my favorite is her new Heartstrings Necklace...so lovely!!! I'd put all 3 of my kiddos names there...

Thanks
Angie
rennieangie@gmail.com

1/5/10, 6:50 PM  
Blogger Jazzy Jen said...

I LOVE the heartstrings....had to show it to my ART teacher friend!

1/5/10, 7:30 PM  
Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I LOVE the Fly Free Necklace

1/5/10, 7:46 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I absolutely love the fly free necklace.

ashley_c_014 at hotmail dot com

1/5/10, 7:52 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I am a blog follower.

ashley_c_014 at hotmail dot com

1/5/10, 7:55 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I am a follower on twitter. (@stylesteel)

ashley_c_014 at hotmail dot com

1/5/10, 7:56 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I love the captured heart necklace!

1/5/10, 8:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha Cummings said...

The Open Circle bracelet is really cute! That would be my favorite.

Samantha (at) PricelessWriters.com

1/5/10, 8:05 PM  
Blogger Samantha Cummings said...

I have subscribed via email.

Samantha (at) PricelessWriters.com

1/5/10, 8:06 PM  
Blogger Samantha Cummings said...

I follow you on Twitter. (PricelessSam)

Samantha (at) PricelessWriters.com

1/5/10, 8:07 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

i'm a follower!

1/5/10, 8:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel G said...

My favorite would be the Banner Bracelet

1/5/10, 8:15 PM  
Blogger Rachel G said...

Following your blog

1/5/10, 8:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel G said...

tweeted about giveaway http://twitter.com/Rachelie123/statuses/7425010696

1/5/10, 8:19 PM  
Blogger Rachel G said...

following on twitter @rachelie123

1/5/10, 8:20 PM  
Blogger Chare said...

I just tweeted about this! jashoard on twitter

1/5/10, 8:22 PM  
Blogger Chare said...

I am also a follower of your blog!!!

1/5/10, 8:22 PM  
Blogger Chare said...

And a follower of you on twitter!!!

1/5/10, 8:23 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

It's really hard to decide which piece that I like because all of them are so beautiful and unique. I do like the Original, teeny tiny initials, and open circle. I am following you on Tidy Mom and also following on Twitter as AspireCreate. Love it!

1/5/10, 8:27 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I must say it was hard to choose. But I think captured heart necklace is my favorite.

1/5/10, 8:31 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I am a follower!

1/5/10, 8:35 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I requested to follow you on facebook

1/5/10, 8:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My favorite piece is the lovebird necklace. Adorable! Love it!

mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

1/5/10, 8:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm following with google friend connect

mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

1/5/10, 8:38 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

My favorite piece is the family tree necklace!

writeme@heidimail.com

1/5/10, 9:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah & Tom said...

the laundry line neckalace is AMAZING! thanks. love love love your stuff.

1/5/10, 9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how I LOVE the Love Bird Necklace! Superb!

jullpete@yahoo.com

1/5/10, 9:31 PM  
Blogger T's Craft Corner said...

The Be Still Necklace is wonderful! Thank you for the giveaway!

Trina Reed
kwlasvegas@gmail.com

1/5/10, 9:46 PM  
Blogger T's Craft Corner said...

I tweeted this giveaway! My username is kwlasvegas.

Trina Reed
kwlasvegas@gmail.com

1/5/10, 9:47 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

Tough choice! I love them all! Especially the Forever Necklace!
Thanks for the giveaway!
~Liz

1/5/10, 9:54 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

I'm a subscriber!

1/5/10, 9:54 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

I already follow you on Twitter!
@HoosierHomemade

1/5/10, 9:56 PM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/hoosierhomemade/status/7428407020

1/5/10, 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to agree that the You Are Loved necklace is also my favorite!

1/5/10, 10:45 PM  
Blogger Annelie said...

I absolutely ADORE the Sweet Sister necklace! Thanks for a great giveaway!

1/5/10, 10:54 PM  
Blogger Annelie said...

I follow your blog.

1/5/10, 10:55 PM  
Blogger Annelie said...

I follow you on Twitter as well: Snarky_A

1/5/10, 10:55 PM  
Blogger Maz said...

my heart necklace!!

rmaslow a@t yahoo d.ot com

1/6/10, 1:20 AM  
Blogger Maz said...

private follower

rmaslow a@t yahoo d.ot com

1/6/10, 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the friendship necklace or the heartstrings necklace.
alyssaneeley@hotmail.com

1/6/10, 1:22 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Wow TidyMom!
301 COMMENTS!!!
Girl you are ROCKIN!!!!
Well I adore the ID tag bracelets!
I'm a sucker for ID bracelets!
Have one on right now I ordered from Sundance that has one of my dog's names on it who died from cancer 2 years ago...i have never taken it off!
I'm all about dainty pieces of silver jewelry that I just leave on.
My sweet daddy gave me a silver goodluck necklace with two charms that he picked out on it the night before we moved to Seattle.
I WILL NEVER take it off!
XXOOXX

1/6/10, 2:10 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Good Lordy Girl...I had to come all the way back down here!
Okay...here goes...
I am a FOLLOWER of this FABULOUS...BLOG!!!!
XXOOXX

1/6/10, 2:12 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah! I don't have to scroll back down again!!
Now here goes another entry...ha!...
I am a FRIEND/FAN of TIDYMOM's on FACEBOOK!!!!!!
XXOOXX
And...I want TIDYMOM to go to BLISS!!!!!
or is it BLISSDOM!
Whatever it is...
I want her to go!!!!!!!

1/6/10, 2:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the Family Tree - well done!

1/6/10, 2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The *Kisses and Hugs* necklace is my fav!
Vicki

1/6/10, 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The *Kisses and Hugs* necklace is my fav!!
Vicki
stevensonv@charter.net
(Sorry...forgot to leave an email!)

1/6/10, 7:04 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I am a follower now too! Thank you!
bonnema(at)charter(dot)net

1/6/10, 9:15 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I don't think my first comment came through! I love Lisa Leonard! My favorite is the open circle necklace with the names of my triplets!! Love the word of the year too! Thank you!
bonnema(at)charter(dot)net

1/6/10, 9:18 AM  
Blogger Amy {The Idea Room} said...

OH! I LOVE her jewelry. She has the cutest peices. Anything would be fabulous! Thanks!

1/6/10, 9:53 AM  
Blogger Amy {The Idea Room} said...

I am a follower already!

1/6/10, 9:54 AM  
Blogger herbivortex said...

love the be still necklace...
herbivortex at hotmail.com

1/6/10, 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth B said...

My favorite piece is the family crest necklace. Its so elegant and pretty!!

Thanks for the giveaway!!
-xoxo
E
ebodin(at)circletranchdesigns(dot)com

1/6/10, 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth B said...

I'm a follower :)

-xoxo
E
ebodin(at)circletranchdesigns(dot)com

1/6/10, 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth B said...

I'm following you on Twitter. EBodin4

-xoxo
E
ebodin(at)circletranchdesigns(dot)com

1/6/10, 10:38 AM  
Blogger Alena said...

I love the jumble of charms necklace. So cute!

telfordfamily at yahoo.com

1/6/10, 10:55 AM  
Blogger TurtleLove said...

Oh my goodness thank you for sharing such a beautiful artist's work!!! There were so many pieces I could wish for...but since you asked for ONE...I would have to say the LITTLE FEET necklace (complete with the ability to customize it-amazing!)

1/6/10, 11:07 AM  
Blogger TurtleLove said...

Added you on the wonderful world of FACEBOOK!

1/6/10, 11:09 AM  
Blogger TurtleLove said...

Following your beautiful blog! Keep up the great work...can't wait to see what you come up with next!

1/6/10, 11:11 AM  
Blogger London said...

I like the large initial bracelet! So cute.

1/6/10, 11:14 AM  
Blogger London said...

I am also a follower!

1/6/10, 11:15 AM  
Blogger TurtleLove said...

and finally I have added a little plug not only to the current contest but also to your wonderful blog site! http://mylife-donemyway.blogspot.com/2010/01/tidy-mom-is-hosting-wonderful-giveaway.html

1/6/10, 11:15 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

I love the banner necklace!!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

1/6/10, 2:18 PM  
Blogger Guattuxedo said...

I love the leather cuff:

http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/bracelets/leather-cuff.html

1/6/10, 2:43 PM  
Blogger Nelsby said...

Such a tough decision! I believe my favorite is the be still necklace.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

1/6/10, 3:01 PM  
Blogger Nelsby said...

I added you as a friend on Facebook (Aimee Waerhouse).
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

1/6/10, 3:02 PM  
Blogger Nelsby said...

* Tweet *
http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/7453461863
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

1/6/10, 3:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fink said...

I am a big fan of the initial bracelet!

1/6/10, 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the family tree necklace!




ncmomlori@aol.com

1/6/10, 3:44 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I have just become a follower and love your blog. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and wonderful ideas with us.

1/6/10, 3:48 PM  
Blogger Gay Vaughan said...

I am a follower!

1/6/10, 4:59 PM  
Blogger Gay Vaughan said...

My favorite Lisa Leonard design is the Sea Star necklace. I absolutly LOVE the beach and this would be the perfect reminder!

1/6/10, 5:00 PM  
Blogger Gay Vaughan said...

I added you on Facebook!

1/6/10, 5:00 PM  
Blogger Gay Vaughan said...

I blogged it!
http://itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com/2010/01/deep-freeze.html#links

1/6/10, 5:01 PM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

I love the From up here necklace! What a great giveaway!

1/6/10, 6:06 PM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

I am also a follower:-)

1/6/10, 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 her Captured Heart necklace
llkindyatsbcglobaldotnet

1/6/10, 6:25 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I have always loved the tiny squares necklace.

1/6/10, 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a subscriber :)

1/6/10, 6:26 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm a feed subscriber...

1/6/10, 6:26 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I follow you on Twitter...

1/6/10, 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Amy {The Red Chair Blog} said...

I love all of her pieces, but the "Be Still" necklace really speaks to me :)

1/6/10, 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Amy {The Red Chair Blog} said...

I am also a follower.

1/6/10, 8:03 PM  
Blogger Mary Alice Franklin said...

I'm following you on twitter @ycdwyl :)

1/7/10, 12:52 AM  
Blogger Mary Alice Franklin said...

Following you on google friend connect via the name ArtFeedOnline.com !

1/7/10, 12:54 AM  
Blogger Mary Alice Franklin said...

I love all of these items! Thank you for introducing me to this artist-- She is wonderful! My favorite, I *think* is the "my heart necklace"

1/7/10, 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is the Be Still! But they are all great..
Leslie (rushplumb@hotmail.com)

1/7/10, 7:35 AM  
Blogger E's Mama said...

My most favorite piece is the teeny tiny initials necklace. It was on my Christmas and birthday lists, and I still didn't get it! :( It would be so fun to be able to indulge myself. Thanks for the opportunity!

1/7/10, 8:04 AM  
Blogger E's Mama said...

Just tweeted about you, and became a follower! Look out for me on Facebook, too. :)

1/7/10, 8:08 AM  
Blogger Ronda C. said...

I can't decide between the Laundry line necklace and the tiny initials necklace, both are beautiful.

1/7/10, 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for a chance to win! My favorite piece is the my heart necklace.
There is just something about it that calls to me.

Kim
cinnamonskyes@yahoo.com

1/7/10, 10:59 AM  
Blogger Becky Marie said...

HEARTSTRINGS NECKLACE. I love it!!! I must have it!!! Thanks for a fabulous giveaway!

1/7/10, 11:06 AM  
Blogger Becky Marie said...

Became a follower of Tidy Mom!

1/7/10, 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

I LOVE Lisa Leonard's stuff! I can't decide between the Family Tree and the Heartstrings. I also really want the ring. It just makes me dizzy with joy!

1/7/10, 12:27 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

Thanks for this chance to win Cheryl! I am a follower and regular reader. :)

1/7/10, 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

I just friended you on FB.

:)

1/7/10, 12:34 PM  
Blogger jennymartin116 said...

What a great giveaway! I love the Jumble of Charms necklace!

1/7/10, 12:46 PM  
Blogger jennymartin116 said...

I follow u on twitter
jennymartin116

1/7/10, 12:56 PM  
Blogger jennymartin116 said...

fb fan
jennymorrillmartin

1/7/10, 12:56 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

I just blogged about you and your awesome giveaway.
Thank you!

1/7/10, 1:04 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

that's hard to choose which one is my fav...i chooose "from up here"

1/7/10, 2:56 PM  
Blogger chapman family said...

I love the heartstrings necklace

1/7/10, 2:59 PM  
Blogger Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I do LOVE the sweetheart tree stump necklace & the be still necklace! Beautiful stuff

1/7/10, 5:30 PM  
Blogger Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I am a follower!

1/7/10, 5:30 PM  
Blogger The Rodgers said...

I think the dew drop neclace has to be my favorite! They are all so cute though.

1/7/10, 7:16 PM  
Blogger The Rodgers said...

I am now a follower too!

1/7/10, 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

I love Lisa's "Teeny Tiny Initials" necklace!

1/7/10, 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

and I just subscribed to your e-mails!

1/7/10, 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

I love the itty bitty hearts necklace...
erin_colvin@hotmail.com

1/7/10, 7:56 PM  
Anonymous ERin said...

i subscribed

erin_colvin@hotmail.com

1/7/10, 7:59 PM  
Blogger MamaFeelgood said...

I love the word of the year necklace

1/7/10, 11:19 PM  
Blogger MamaFeelgood said...

I am a subscriber

1/7/10, 11:19 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I love the Laundry Line necklace - something about those little clothes images!

Thanks for the giveaway!

1/8/10, 10:21 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Just became a follower!

1/8/10, 10:21 AM  
Blogger jodi @ back40life said...

I follow you on twitter @back40life

1/8/10, 11:12 AM  
Blogger jodi @ back40life said...

following on facebook

1/8/10, 1:41 PM  
Blogger Daughter of the The King said...

The love bird necklace is adorable! calleyamber@hotmail.com

1/8/10, 4:18 PM  
Blogger Shianne said...

It was very hard to choose! One I really love is the petite family crest.

1/8/10, 5:09 PM  
Blogger Julia Gabriel said...

I really like the lovebird necklace.

1/8/10, 7:37 PM  
Blogger katie@tulsadetails said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the dew drop.

1/8/10, 8:01 PM  
Blogger Holly @ BeachCoveJewelry said...

My favorite one is I hold your heart in mine Necklace.

they are all so pretty!

1/8/10, 10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's very hard to decide becauce they are all great but I love her "from up here" necklace.

1/9/10, 9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and I subscribe to your blog and follow you on Twitter! LOVE IT!

1/9/10, 9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And I just retweeted your reminder that this is the last day to enter the contest! http://twitter.com/SugarBritches44 (Am I getting selfish now?!)

1/9/10, 9:26 AM  
Blogger Ana Celina said...

My favorite is the "from up here necklace".

1/9/10, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Ana Celina said...

I am your follower.

1/9/10, 11:41 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

I love the petite family crest and the original necklace

1/9/10, 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Melissa...serendipity_kara@yahoo.com said...

I love the Heartstrings necklace!

1/9/10, 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Melissa..serendipity_kara@yahoo.com said...

I follow you on Twitter

1/9/10, 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Melissa...serendipity_kara@yahoo.com said...

I follow your blog

1/9/10, 7:51 PM  
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 373 of 373

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home