Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 24, 2010

The Rusted Chain Jewelry {Giveaway!}

***UPDATED – This giveaway has ended. Random.org choose #57.
Congratulations to Amber of Meal Planning Mama who said, "I would use the credit for the dream, teach, inspire necklace to give to a good friend of mine who is a teacher and LOVED!
" ***

For all of those who did not win, but love Beki's work,
she is offering a discount to all TidyMom readers thru the end of April.
Use code tidy10 to receive 10% off your order!

I'm so excited to introduce one of my newest sponsors,

Beki of The Rusted Chain.

All of Beki's gorgeous handstamped necklaces hang on a 18" steel ball chain. I really love how they're simple, yet say so much.

Part of the charm of handstamped jewelry is that each piece is unique. Your's will be custom made and may look slightly different than the one in the photo.

Beki began making custom jewelry in 2003. Her designs feature the best of timeless elegance and trendy looks, with the end result being quality jewelry that will look as new and fresh years from now as it does today. Each piece is custom made using sterling silver, natural stones, and the finest components. Her products include hand stamped jewelry, earrings, brooches, and hair accessories.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg74nGmDwd6Iebh7FrLH2G47NFDNEMpCIOsgQ89QxZpf9-8fjOrSJ_NFBMnlhHARtXd9JhXsW9YWUhuerDZjjC3IWhSUm4ns2dAxc3Ga-4yzVVf2G79rCCps3PF_Ux5JyD4Xx9NUZJyv5o/s1600-r/rustedChainblog800.jpg

Beki is also a photographer and blogger. She lives in Kansas with her husband, and her three children, a daughter, aged 9, and two sons ages 7 and 3. A former flight attendant, Beki is truly enjoying being home with her children. Being a designer is, she says, the best way for her to remain home with her family and still have a creative outlet

Along with Beki's blog, you can follow her on Twitter as well as become a fan on her new Facebook Fan Page!

******************

REMINDER:

I'm Lovin' It Friday's linky party will go up thursday evening!

Get your posts ready.......and show us what YOU are loving this week!

Are you ready to win some jewelry?!!

GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED

Beki has offered TidyMom readers something very special: A chance to win a $30 store credit to The Rusted Chain!

MANY of her items fall within that credit so I know you will have a hard time choosing!

Required Entry: Visit The Rusted Chain and tell me how you would spend your $30 credit?

**PLEASE REMEMBER to make sure I have a way to get a hold of you! if you don't have a blog, leave your email address! - the last giveaway I had to pick a winner 3 times before I got someone that I could contact.

Extra Entries: (You must leave a separate entry for each extra entry to count and be sure to leave your email address if you don't have a blog)

2. Follow/Subscribe to TidyMom (let me know that you do)

3. Follow me on Twitter here and leave me your twitter name.

4. Grab my cute button and add it to your blog.

5. Become a Fan of TidyMom and Fan of The Rusted Chain on Facebook

6. Tweet this giveaway! Just copy/paste the following: I want to win Jewelry from @TheRustedChain & @TidyMom http://twurl.nl/ifx8qv #giveaway (1 entry per daily tweet)

Giveaway will end on March 31, 2010 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. The winner will be contacted and must respond with a current email address within 48 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen.

Interested in a sponsor partnership with TidyMom?
Contact me here
tidymom[at]charter[dot]net
I'd LOVE to hear from you!
post signature

Labels: , ,

236 Comments:

1 – 200 of 236 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Kelli said...

I love the two tab necklace! That is what I would choose. Thanks for having the giveaway.

3/24/10, 7:01 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I already follow.

3/24/10, 7:01 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am a follower of this way fun blog!

3/24/10, 7:02 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the create, dream inspire necklace...way cute stuff!

3/24/10, 7:03 PM  
Blogger B :) said...

Love to have something about reading!

3/24/10, 7:09 PM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I follow you on twitter

3/24/10, 7:11 PM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I follow you on Tidymom!

3/24/10, 7:12 PM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I thought I already posted this.. buy I 'd get the My Love heart. It's very pretty!

3/24/10, 7:13 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I would get the My Love heart.

3/24/10, 7:33 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I follow you on Tidymom blog

3/24/10, 7:33 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I follow you on FB

3/24/10, 7:33 PM  
Blogger nateandkatesmom said...

I am a follower of Tidymom! Love your blog!

3/24/10, 7:35 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

I love it all! Especially the I LOVE Necklace. Too cute.

crapo@shaw.ca

3/24/10, 7:42 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Your button is already on my blog too! Thanks!

3/24/10, 7:43 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

my favorite is the Ohana necklace!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

3/24/10, 8:14 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

blog follower

micaela6955 at msn dot com

3/24/10, 8:14 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

twitter follower @micaela6955

micaela6955 at msn dot com

3/24/10, 8:15 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/11009414378

3/24/10, 8:16 PM  
Blogger ClassiclyAmber said...

I know it's different - but I would choose the Smitten Necklace because I love it's fabulous vintage Victorian feel!

She has some cute jewelry!! =-D

http://classiclyamber.com/blog/

3/24/10, 8:21 PM  
Blogger ClassiclyAmber said...

I also already follow ya here, Cheryl! Of COURSE!! =-D

3/24/10, 8:22 PM  
Blogger ClassiclyAmber said...

I'm a fan of yours on FB - !

3/24/10, 8:23 PM  
Blogger ClassiclyAmber said...

And I also follow ya on Twitter!
My name on there is - tuh duuuuh!!! - ClassiclyAmber

3/24/10, 8:24 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I just LOVE the "Live Out Loud" necklace....that's what I'm gonna select when I WIN!!! I follow your fabulous blog!

3/24/10, 8:50 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I am a TidyMom fan on Facebook!!!

3/24/10, 8:51 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

And now I am a fan of The Rusted Chain on Facebook!!

http://janiesporch.blogspot.com

3/24/10, 8:53 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I would choose the "BLESSED" necklace because I am truly blessed!
hopplejulie@yahoo.com

3/24/10, 8:53 PM  
Blogger Ben and Taryn said...

You weren't kidding, she has a ton of adorable items. I really love the blessed one or the love one. Thanks for such a great giveaway!
the2brownsmake3@aol.com

3/24/10, 8:54 PM  
Blogger Ben and Taryn said...

I'm a recent follower after you blog swapped with Blue Cricket. I am a bit of clean freak and your tidiness spoke deep to my soul :)

3/24/10, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I became a Rusted Chain fan on FB! I already am a Tidymom fan!

3/24/10, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I am a follower of your blog, as of earlier today, I was #1000!

I would probably use the credit to get one of my friends who have kiddos a gift.

3/24/10, 8:58 PM  
Blogger Jason and Sandi Rodriguez said...

Already follow and love your blog. This jewelry is beautiful!

3/24/10, 8:58 PM  
Blogger jodi @ back40life said...

I love the established necklace!

3/24/10, 9:16 PM  
Blogger jodi @ back40life said...

I follow you on twitter

@back40life

3/24/10, 9:17 PM  
Blogger Shalyn said...

I would choose this lovely 'Established' necklace to show the happiness I've had since getting married to my beloved.

http://therustedchain.bigcartel.com/product/est-necklace

3/24/10, 9:18 PM  
Blogger Shalyn said...

I follow Tidy Mom blog.

3/24/10, 9:18 PM  
Blogger jodi @ back40life said...

I'm fans of both you & The Rusted Chain on facebook :)

3/24/10, 9:19 PM  
Blogger tlawrence said...

I would choose the God is Good necklace.....I love it, and it would go with any outfit. Thanks, Tammy gordonfan@embarqmail.com

3/24/10, 9:20 PM  
Blogger jodi @ back40life said...

I tweeted :)

3/24/10, 9:20 PM  
Blogger tlawrence said...

I subscribe to your blog, and I love checking it out every day! Your pictures are awesome :)

I love the God is Good necklace......and yes, God is Good!

Thanks, Tammy gordonfan@embarqmail.com

3/24/10, 9:21 PM  
Blogger S said...

I love the two names necklace! M girls' names would look so cute with the pearl! Very cute necklaces!!!

Sara at www.GirlyGirlzBows.com

3/24/10, 9:42 PM  
Blogger S said...

I follow your blog on Google!

Sara at www.GirlyGirlzBows.com

3/24/10, 9:42 PM  
Blogger S said...

I'm a fan of Tidy Mom on FB!

Sara at www.GirlyGirlzBows.com

3/24/10, 9:44 PM  
Blogger S said...

I'm a fan on the Rusted Chain on FB!

Sara at www.GirlyGirlzBows.com

3/24/10, 9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Live Out Loud necklace and the I Have All I Need necklance.

3/24/10, 9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a facebook fan.

3/24/10, 9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter (@lauraparingdown)

3/24/10, 9:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tweeted!

3/24/10, 9:52 PM  
Blogger The Coupon Goddess said...

I love the Create Dream Inspire necklace and I installed your button on www.thecoupongoddess.blogspot.com :)

3/24/10, 9:53 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love her jewelry! I love 2 of her necklaces: "in Christ alone" and "worship always".

3/24/10, 10:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am a follower!

3/24/10, 10:00 PM  
Blogger La Vita Bella said...

It's so hard to choose! I really like her earrings, but a hand stamped necklace would be so nice too. I would like to get one with my name and my husband's name.

3/24/10, 10:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a follower!

3/24/10, 10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have your button on my blog....

http://mealplanningmama-weeklymealplans.blogspot.com/

3/24/10, 10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I became fans of both of you on FB!

3/24/10, 10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would use the credit for the dream, teach, inspire necklace to give to a good friend of mine who is a teacher and LOVED!

3/24/10, 10:14 PM  
Blogger Raye Marie said...

I love this jewelry! I especialy like the plant seeds necklace. Thanks for the fun.

3/24/10, 10:17 PM  
Blogger Raye Marie said...

I follow you! (rss feed)

3/24/10, 10:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I follow you - so glad i do!

3/24/10, 10:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I like the ohana necklace! they all are cute!

3/24/10, 10:35 PM  
Blogger writtenbliss said...

I'd get the LOVE necklace for sure!

3/24/10, 10:48 PM  
Blogger writtenbliss said...

I follow you on twitter!

3/24/10, 10:49 PM  
Blogger writtenbliss said...

I'm subscribed to Tidymom through Google Reader. :)

3/24/10, 10:50 PM  
Blogger writtenbliss said...

aaand ... I tweeted about this giveaway. Thanks!

3/24/10, 10:51 PM  
Blogger Diane Elizabeth said...

I follow you on twitter @Trinity_66

3/24/10, 11:05 PM  
Blogger Diane Elizabeth said...

@Trinity_66 tweeted
I want to win Jewelry from @TheRustedChain & @TidyMom http://twurl.nl/ifx8qv #giveaway

3/24/10, 11:06 PM  
Blogger Diane Elizabeth said...

I would pick the three names necklace..perfect since I have three kids
Diane
rebewd@gmail.com
@Trinity_66 (twitter)

3/24/10, 11:18 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Hi TidyMom!
Hope you're doing well!! Tough decision, but I would choose the "Three Name Necklace." Would love to have my children's names stamped on a beautiful charm ~ hanging right above my heart!
God Bless!
julie@onthehomestretch.com

3/24/10, 11:21 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hi TidyMom! I would have to get the Soar necklace - but I'd have to add some of my own pennies to the kitty and get the Claire earrings too - way cute! Following you here, on twitter (I'm "lululunacy"), on facebook (and rusted chain jewelry!), I grabbed your button for my blog - -http://awhiskandasmile.blogspot.com/ - and of course, I tweeted about this cute contest!! Thanks!!

3/24/10, 11:54 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am a follower and would love the two tab necklace. Thanks

3/25/10, 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Sierra said...

I would get something to celebrate my family!

sierradfoster@yahoo.com

3/25/10, 6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, thanks for the chance to win!

I'd definitely want something with my child's name on it OR something about being creative. LOVE her stuff. Thanks for sharing and for the giveaway! :)

3/25/10, 7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I follow your blog :)

3/25/10, 7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have your button on my blog

3/25/10, 7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a fan on FB :)

3/25/10, 7:09 AM  
Blogger Erin @ Closing Time said...

I love the Blessed necklace!

erin@closingtimeblog.com

3/25/10, 7:44 AM  
Blogger Erin @ Closing Time said...

I follow you!

3/25/10, 7:46 AM  
Blogger Erin @ Closing Time said...

I follow you on Twitter @erinclosingtime.

3/25/10, 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Gina/Rustown Mom said...

I am a fan of the Rusted Chain (:

3/25/10, 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

I would choose the Three Names Necklace so I could wear my kids names close to my heart.

suziewong1313@yahoo.com

3/25/10, 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Gina/Rustown Mom said...

I am a fan of Tidy Mom and Facebook! (:

3/25/10, 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Gina/Rustown Mom said...

How do you choose just one thing?! I love the spaced out pearl bracelet and the "est." necklace most!

3/25/10, 8:10 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I love the "Choose Happiness" necklace.

3/25/10, 8:19 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I LOVE The "loved & adored" and "in Christ alone" it will be a tough decision!

sixpack7678 @ embarqmail dot com

3/25/10, 8:44 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I follow your blog =]

3/25/10, 8:44 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

follow you on twitter
@Reatie

3/25/10, 8:45 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

fan of you on FB

3/25/10, 8:46 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I tweeted!
@Reatie

3/25/10, 8:47 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I would choose the two tab necklace and add two more!!! Thanks for the chance :)

3/25/10, 8:48 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am a folloer of Tidy Mom!

3/25/10, 8:49 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am a FB fan of Tidy Mom and Rusted Chain :)

3/25/10, 8:49 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I put your cute button on my blog:
http://rockonmommies.com/kidslovespanish/

3/25/10, 8:54 AM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I love the Love Squared Necklace!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

3/25/10, 9:02 AM  
Blogger Gabi said...

I follow! fathers_angel@yahoo.ca

3/25/10, 9:04 AM  
Blogger Gabi said...

I love the heart necklace with the pearl with one name on it since I only have one daughter. fathers_angel@yahoo.ca

3/25/10, 9:05 AM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I have your button on my blog!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

3/25/10, 9:08 AM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I'm a follower!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

3/25/10, 9:09 AM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I'm following you on twitter!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

3/25/10, 9:09 AM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

3/25/10, 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just learned about her jewelry and I LOVE it! If I won I would get the "In Christ Alone" necklace, I just love that one!

3/25/10, 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to buy the family Monogram necklace. Or the Ohana family one!

Katie

3/25/10, 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow you!

3/25/10, 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have your button!

3/25/10, 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also a facebook fan! (sorry, I don't tweet!)

3/25/10, 9:49 AM  
Blogger The Crafty Pie said...

I love the earrings!
The Happy Day earrings and the Claire earrings are darling!
Thanks for the giveaway!

3/25/10, 9:53 AM  
Blogger The Kirkbride Family said...

I think I would have to pick the Spaced Out custom pearl bracelet. But it was hard to narrow it down. Thanks for the introduction to these products!

3/25/10, 10:05 AM  
Blogger The Kirkbride Family said...

I am a google follower!

3/25/10, 10:05 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

i like the "in christ alone" as well as "I have everything i need" necklaces!
swbamartinez@gmail.com

3/25/10, 10:45 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm a follower!

3/25/10, 10:45 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm also a fan on FB :) as of today!

3/25/10, 10:47 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

I love all of her jewelry! I think I'd get the choose happiness necklace:-)

3/25/10, 11:51 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

I'm a follower on your blog.

3/25/10, 11:52 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

I follow you on twitter too!

3/25/10, 11:52 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

Your button is on my blog also:-)

3/25/10, 11:53 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I stalk..I mean follow you on fb and twitter. :)

Love the Jewelry!!
ColleenzKids@aol.com

3/25/10, 11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love the Spaced out bracelet!! So pretty.. All of them are beautiful.. I would love to buy one of everything and give each as a gift to the wonderful lady's at church!!!

3/25/10, 11:58 AM  
Blogger MamaFeelgood said...

I love the Live Out Loud necklace.

3/25/10, 12:36 PM  
Blogger MamaFeelgood said...

I subscribe to your blog.

3/25/10, 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Karen R. said...

LOVE the necklace with three names or the family monogram - so hard to choose just one! Thanks for turning me on to the Rusted Chain - hadn't seen her stuff before!

3/25/10, 12:46 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I adore the Spaced Out custom pearl bracelet. My first child was stillborn at 27 weeks in June 2004. The pearls would symbolize his birth month and I would add his name to the disk. :)

3/25/10, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm following you on Twitter! My username is LizzieKate2508

3/25/10, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I became a fan on FB!

3/25/10, 1:12 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I became a fan of The Rusted Chain on FB.

3/25/10, 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I would love to give the "Dream, teach inspire" necklace to my daughter's teacher. My daughter has just blossomed under her teacher's guidance this year. Mrs. Wentworth has been the right teacher at the right time for my daughter and it has shown in her attitude and eagerness to put the effort into her school work like never before. If I don win, I will certainly buy it!

3/25/10, 2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I subscribe to Tidy mom

3/25/10, 2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I now follow you on twitter - mine is moegreer

3/25/10, 2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have become a fan of you on FB

3/25/10, 2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have become a fan of Rusted chain on FB

3/25/10, 2:10 PM  
Blogger Anna Marie said...

I would get the "I have all I need" necklace. I truly feel that way.

I follow you on Google...

GalvasHouse.blogspot.com

3/25/10, 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! I'd choose the Two Tabs Necklace for sure! Thanks Tidy Mom- kelly from lmessimer@aol.com

3/25/10, 2:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

1. I think I'd choose "Soar" or "Eat, Sleep, Craft." :) Great Giveaway!!!

3/25/10, 3:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

2. I follow your blog. :)

3/25/10, 3:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

3. I follow you on Twitter (@SerenityNowGirl)

3/25/10, 3:05 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I adore the Spaced Out custom pearl bracelet.

melanieadey at hotmail dot com

3/25/10, 5:01 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/25/10, 5:02 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

rss blog subscriber

melanieadey at hotmail dot com

3/25/10, 5:03 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

follow on twitter-melaniescrafts

melanieadey at hotmail dot com

3/25/10, 5:03 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

fan of tidymom & rusted chain on facebook

melanieadey at hotmail dot com

3/25/10, 5:04 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I subscribe to your blog.

3/25/10, 6:25 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I Tweeted the giveaway.

(SDLiz)

3/25/10, 6:26 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I follow you on Twitter
(SDLiz)

3/25/10, 6:27 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

The Smitten Necklace is beautiful!
dmb161@aol.com

3/25/10, 6:47 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I adore the "I have all I need" Thank you!!
Anna
bonnema(at)charter(dot)net

3/25/10, 6:52 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I follow you on my blog!
Anna
bonnema(at)charter(dot)net

3/25/10, 6:53 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

Love the Anna Earrings and the Juicy Necklace!

3/25/10, 7:13 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I follow on Twitter. @ParentingAuthor

3/25/10, 7:14 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I'm a fan of Tidy Mom and The Rusted Chain on Facebook!

3/25/10, 7:16 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/ParentingAuthor/status/11061445406

3/25/10, 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to buy myself the "Choose Happines" necklace. It was so pretty and I think it would help me get out of my funk that I am in right now. A. at jaredarnold@netzero.net

3/25/10, 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the smitten necklace but I'm sure I'd find something!! I love the juicy necklace too!

Jo Ann
Joeygirl38@aol.com

3/25/10, 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Tidy Mom and Rusted Chain Jewelry.
Jo Ann
Joeygirl38@aol.com

3/25/10, 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an email subscriber!
Jo Ann
Joeygirl38@aol.com

3/25/10, 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm fans of Tidy Mom and Rusted Chain. Yea!!! A. @ jaredarnold@netzero.net

3/25/10, 7:36 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I love the necklaces and need some pretty to dangle on my chest. :)

3/25/10, 8:30 PM  
Blogger RMRR said...

I would for sure pick the "Choose Happiness" necklace....or maybe the "I have all I need" necklace....oh so many to choose from!!! I love them all!

rmrrturner@gmail.com

3/25/10, 9:11 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I love all of the earrings!!!

3/25/10, 9:18 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

I follow you. :)

3/25/10, 9:18 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

And, I follow you on twitter @bakeat350tweets

3/25/10, 9:19 PM  
Blogger bridget {bake at 350} said...

And, I have your cute little button on my blog!!!

3/25/10, 9:19 PM  
Blogger juliecache said...

http://therustedchain.bigcartel.com/product/happy-day-earrings -- but i would be happy with a handstamped necklace. but what would i want it to say?

3/25/10, 9:30 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

I love the God is Good necklace

3/25/10, 9:31 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

I follow you =)

3/25/10, 9:31 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

I follow you on twitter (lumpy_gal)

3/25/10, 9:32 PM  
Blogger Tess said...

I tweeted!

3/25/10, 9:33 PM  
Blogger shannon1254 said...

I love the two tab necklace, too cute for my boys names.

3/25/10, 9:58 PM  
Blogger shannon1254 said...

I also follow,

shannon1254@comcast.net

3/25/10, 10:00 PM  
Blogger Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I am a follower!!!

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

3/25/10, 11:18 PM  
Blogger Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

I love all the earrings!!!

ashleycardon@yahoo.com

3/25/10, 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

Right away, I spotted the "create dream inspire" necklace. That's the one for me! :)

3/26/10, 7:42 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

Of course, I follow you! :)

3/26/10, 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely something celebrating my 3 Boys!

3/26/10, 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribe to TidyMom!

3/26/10, 9:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly E said...

I would love to win this contest so I could get the Two Tab Necklace with Justin and Max's names!!

3/26/10, 10:02 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I love the eat, sleep, craft pendant! Cute!

ali_thorne@hotmail.com

3/26/10, 6:43 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love the Live Out Loud Necklace!

3/26/10, 7:06 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I follow you on Twitter!
I'm Songberries!

3/26/10, 7:07 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I follow/subscribe to your blog!

3/26/10, 7:07 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I added your button to my blog.
http://songberries.blogspot.com

3/26/10, 7:10 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I follow Tidymom and Rusted Chain on facebook!

3/26/10, 7:14 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/Songberries/status/11117472073

3/26/10, 7:15 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hatfield said...

I like the Ohana necklace.
simplyandreah at gmail dot com

3/26/10, 10:17 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hatfield said...

I am an email subscriber.

3/26/10, 10:17 PM  
Blogger Andrea Hatfield said...

Twitter follower @simplyandreah

3/26/10, 10:18 PM  
Blogger Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

I would get the established necklace
crissa17@hotmail.com

3/26/10, 11:29 PM  
Blogger Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

i am a new follower
crissa17@hotmail.com

3/26/10, 11:30 PM  
Blogger katklaw777 said...

I like the Eat Sleep necklace...what a good idea. Nice site, thanks.

3/27/10, 6:12 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

So many things to choose from, but I love the Believe necklace.

3/27/10, 10:49 AM  
Blogger kado! said...

i LOVE the Family Monogram necklace!!!!

3/27/10, 1:57 PM  
Blogger kado! said...

i follow you!! =)

3/27/10, 1:57 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I would choose the juicy necklace. It is beautiful!

3/27/10, 5:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would pick the "How Great is Our God" necklace. I work in Christian Education (when I work, which is not now- but I'm still connected) and know of a few strong, wonderful women that I would like to give that to!

3/27/10, 8:01 PM  
Blogger Michele P. said...

3/28 tweet http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/11191950225

micaela6955 at msn dot com

3/28/10, 7:17 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I LOVE the "Eat Sleep Craft" Necklace! It's SO true! Haha... :-)

Thanks for the opportunity to win!

samantha.piette[at]gmail.com

3/28/10, 10:54 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I am following you on Google Friend Connect. :-)

samantha.piette[at]gmail.com

3/28/10, 10:54 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I follow you on Twitter. :-) (Name: sampiette)

samantha.piette[at]gmail.com

3/28/10, 10:55 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I am a fan of Tidy Mom and The Rusted Chain on Facebook. :-)

samantha.piette[at]gmail.com

3/28/10, 10:56 PM  
Blogger gina said...

i totally want to buy my 8 yo's teacher that dream . teach . inspire necklace!!


"Santa" put that top left necklace in my (then 7yo) 's stocking - except it said EAT SLEEP READ -so cute!

3/29/10, 8:40 AM  
Blogger gina said...

hey, i totaslly want one that say... EAT SLEEP BLOG ,lol. so, I'm following you on twitter now

@lifeisnotalways

3/29/10, 8:42 AM  
Blogger gina said...

tweeted about the giveaway!!!


@lifeisnotalways

3/29/10, 8:43 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I would love, love, love! the Angels Sang necklace. It would complete me.

3/29/10, 8:51 AM  
Blogger gina said...

i follow now via GFC!

3/29/10, 8:56 AM  
1 – 200 of 236 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home