Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

May 17, 2010

Breaded Pork Medallions & Cookbook GIVEAWAY!

*Edited: Congrats to Sarah, Radom.org chose #94 as the winner of Jane's Make Ahead Meals for Busy Mom's cookbook!
I was thrilled when I was recently contacted by Jane Doiron to review her cookbook, Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms. By the title alone, I knew I was going to LOVE this cookbook!

Jane's book is filled with tips and recipes that are based on the idea of preparing ingredients or the entire meal ahead of time and then being able to quickly pop it in the oven when you are ready to eat. The book contains 140 recipes that include appetizers, breakfast and brunch, main dishes, side dishes, soup, and desserts.

Right away I was impressed with the large, clear, easy to read font. The recipes are easy enough for any level of cook to handle and the instructions are well laid out and include directions for making ahead.
Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms-Inside

The book does not include mouthwatering photos with the recipes, but that didn't seem to matter, as I quickly found several recipes that I knew my family would enjoy.

Boy was I right!! The first recipe I tried was the Panko Breaded Pork Medallions and it was a HUGE hit!! Everyone gave it two thumbs up, and we actually made it again the following week! The only things I did different with the recipe was; I only used 1 pork tenderloin, I did not use Panko bread crumbs, I had Progresso and I did not make mine a day ahead.

Breaded Pork Medallions
(adapted from Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms)


Breaded Pork Medalions

Serves 3-4 people

Ingredients:

1 Pork Tenderloin (1 pound)
Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese (I used 4 triangle of Laughing Cow)
1.5 cups Italian-style bread crumbs


DSC_9151

  • Spray a large sheet pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
  • Rinse the pork under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
  • Cut 1-inch slice medallions; set aside on paper towel.
  • Lay all of pork out on paper towel or cutting board, cover with plastic wrap and pound each piece with a kitchen mallet until all pieces are 1/4" thin.

Pork Tenderloin 1-2
  • Using a butter knife, spread a very light coating of the spreadable cheese on each side of the medallions.
  • Coat each slice in the bread crumbs.

Pork tenderloin 2-3

  • Place on sheet pan.
  • If you wish to make these a day ahead, cover well with plastic wrap and refrigerate. The following day, remove from refrigerator 20-30 mins. before cooking. (I did not do this part)
  • Spray the tops of the pork with nonstick spray and bake in a 400° preheated oven for 30 mins.
Breaded Pork tenderloin - bake

(printable recipe)

ENJOY!!


Breaded Pork Medallions

I'm sharing this recipe at Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday, Balancing Beauty and Bedlam Mouth Watering Mondays and Tuesdays at the Table, Tuesday Tastes, Foodie Friday recipe exchanges, and and Kimba's DIY Day
HappyDay


This is such a great cook book to have on hand, and I love
that it doesn't have a lot of unusual ingredients!

Available at Barnes & Nobel and Amazon

or you can

WIN IT!!

One lucky TidyMom reader will receive their own copy of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms from Jane Doiron

Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Mom's

REQUIRED ENTRY (Open to US residents only): Visit Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms and tell me something you would like to try!

***NOTE: Be SURE leave your email address in the body of your comment or make your email address visible in your profile. If I cannot contact you, you can't win!

Additional Entries (leave a separate comment for each)

2. Follow/Subscribe to TidyMom (let me know that you do)

3. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet (one time only) : I want to win a Make Ahead Meals Cookbook from @janedoiron and @TidyMom http://bit.ly/cwZBNG #giveaway #recipes

4. Fan/Like TidyMom on Facebook here. (or tell me if you already are)

5. Fan/Like Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook
and post on her Wall telling her that TidyMom sent you!


Giveaway will end on May 24, 2010 at 5 pm CST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. I will email the winner, they have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will choose someone else. Be sure to leave your email address, or have it available on your blogger profile.

Disclaimer: I was provided with my own Make Ahead Meals for Busy Mom's cookbook, I was in no other way compensated to publish this post. These are my real opinions.


Don't miss a post subscribe via Rss Reader or by E-Mail

post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

139 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I want to make that bruschetta!! I am craving it now and its not even 8:00am. Thanks a lot! ;)

Blessings-
Amanda
manda2177@aol.com

5/17/10, 7:40 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

The Chicken Tortellini Tetrazzini sounds great! I could use this kind of cookbook!
Thanks!

5/17/10, 7:54 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am a follower on GFC too.

5/17/10, 7:54 AM  
Blogger Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I see a couple of zucchini recipes that look good, plus all the appetizers! I'm a sucker for appetizers. The pork looks really good too, I think I'll try it! Thanks!

5/17/10, 7:58 AM  
Blogger Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I am a follower too, thanks!

5/17/10, 7:58 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I would love to have this cookbook....I would make BBQ Pepper Jack Chicken! sOUNDS DELICIOUS!
Thanks for the give away!
shegeorge04@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 8:46 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I am a follower :)
shegeorge04@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 8:47 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

would love to try the Teriyaki chicken!

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/17/10, 9:01 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

following on twitter and tweeted

http://twitter.com/bethwillis01/status/14163055666

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/17/10, 9:06 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

like Tidy Mom on facebook

Beth Willis

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/17/10, 9:07 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

like Make Ahead Meals on facebook and commented

bethwillis01@gmail.com

5/17/10, 9:08 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

I'm a follower!

5/17/10, 9:17 AM  
Blogger kaley said...

kaleysalene@gmail.com
i would try the mini meatloaves with layered cheesy zucchini for the side :)
i 'like' TidyMom and Make Ahead Meals on facebook :)

5/17/10, 9:31 AM  
Blogger Randi Lynne said...

I would like to try the Tiramisu.

5/17/10, 9:47 AM  
Blogger Elaine Welte said...

I would love to try the chicken cannelloni

elaine guenther @ yahoo . com

5/17/10, 9:51 AM  
Blogger Elaine Welte said...

I follow your blog.

elaineguenther @ yahoo . com

5/17/10, 9:51 AM  
Blogger Darla said...

I would love to try the chicken marsala with a twist!
dar.sieb @ gmail.com

5/17/10, 10:09 AM  
Blogger Darla said...

I am a follower too.

5/17/10, 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to try the baked chicken chimichangas.
marcia@wifi7.com

5/17/10, 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower.
marcia@wifi7.com

5/17/10, 10:16 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Love the whole idea, but definitely want to try those pork medallions!

5/17/10, 11:04 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I would love to try the chicken and spinach stuffed shells!

5/17/10, 11:26 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway! (twitter.com/freckledfancies)

5/17/10, 11:27 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am a Facebook fan of TidyMom! (Elizabeth Abbott Duan)

5/17/10, 11:28 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am a Facebook fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms and told them you sent me! (Elizabeth Abbott Duan)

5/17/10, 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have my eye on that pulled pork recipe!

5/17/10, 11:37 AM  
Blogger Erin H said...

The taco lasagna sounds like something everyone here would like!

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Erin H said...

I follow with google friend connect!

aprettykitty84@YAHOO.COM

5/17/10, 11:41 AM  
Blogger Erin H said...

I follow on twitter aprettykitty84
i tweeted!
http://twitter.com/Aprettykitty84/status/14171858204

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 11:51 AM  
Blogger Erin H said...

I already follow on FB Erin Boxell Hull

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 11:55 AM  
Blogger Erin H said...

I follow Make Ahead Meals on FB Erin Boxell Hull
I left her a message saying you sent me!

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 11:57 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

the very first main dish jumped right off the page:

Baked Chicken Chimichangas

reneesuz82(at)msn(dot)com

5/17/10, 12:43 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I follow Tidy Mom on google friends connect

reneesuz82(at)msn(dot)com

5/17/10, 12:44 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I'm a fan of TidyMom on FB

reneesuz82(at)msn(dot)com

5/17/10, 12:45 PM  
Blogger NorCalMom said...

Sounds delicious!

I have a Sunshine Award for you. Stop by and pick it up when you have a chance.

http://norcalmom-lemonstolemonade.blogspot.com/

5/17/10, 12:59 PM  
Blogger Gwen T said...

Honey mustard chicken fingers! jtoliver(at) northboone (dot) com

5/17/10, 1:17 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

The taco lasagna sounds really good!!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

5/17/10, 1:24 PM  
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/getinonthewins/status/14176285305
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

5/17/10, 1:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I am going to make this recipe from the book tonight! I only have pork chops, but they are thin, so I think it will work well! Thanks!

5/17/10, 1:26 PM  
Blogger One Mom said...

I would love to make the Stuffed Beef Tenderloin.

5/17/10, 1:39 PM  
Blogger One Mom said...

Oh, and I follow you in a reader.

thetiessenticket@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 1:40 PM  
Blogger Lisa Smiley said...

I am also a fan on fb :)

5/17/10, 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to make the Teriyaki Chicken.

debabresch@wi.rr.com

5/17/10, 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribed to TidyMom.

debabresch@wi.rr.com

5/17/10, 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also a fan on FB.

debabresch@wi.rr.com

5/17/10, 1:53 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

I would love to see the recipe for Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells! I'm sure that I would get A LOT of use out of this cookbook. Thanks for the chance to win it!

wrose14 @ carolina. rr. come

5/17/10, 1:54 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

I'm subscribed via email!

5/17/10, 1:54 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

I'm also a Follower!

5/17/10, 1:54 PM  
Blogger capperson said...

I would love to try the Lemonade cake :)

5/17/10, 2:07 PM  
Blogger capperson said...

I am a follower :)

softballerchik1@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 2:07 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

As a Mom to two children in school this book would be fantastic.

I would like to try Chicken Tortellini Tetrazzini

5/17/10, 2:10 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

I follow your blog!

5/17/10, 2:12 PM  
Blogger SoBella Creations said...

I follow you on twitter.

And I gave a tweet.

http://twitter.com/SoBellaCreation/statuses/14178525293

5/17/10, 2:17 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I would try baked chicken chimichangas. Yummy!

5/17/10, 2:39 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I follow your blog

5/17/10, 2:39 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I am on your facebook page. :)

5/17/10, 2:40 PM  
Blogger angela purdy said...

I would love to try the Teriyaki Chicken. That's something that my eaters kids would try.

5/17/10, 3:12 PM  
Blogger angela purdy said...

I follow Tidy Mom through Google Reader.

5/17/10, 3:13 PM  
Blogger trooppetrie said...

the crock pot meatballs

5/17/10, 3:42 PM  
Blogger Angie Kerr said...

I love the sound of this cookbook. The chicken teryiaki sounds great!
Angie (fivekerr2000@yahoo.com)

5/17/10, 3:44 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I absolutely love cookbooks. I would so love to win this one....it looks wonderful!! I think that the Broiled Honey Mustard Salmon dish would be so yummy. Thanks for the opportunity to win!!

Hugs,
Amy ♥
crickett4 (at) gmail (dot) com

5/17/10, 3:46 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I am a fan of TidyMom on facebook.

Hugs,
Amy ♥
crickett4 (at) gmail (dot) com

5/17/10, 3:50 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I follow the TidyMom blog.

Hugs,
Amy ♥
crickett4 (at) gmail (dot) com

5/17/10, 3:51 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I follow on Twitter and tweeted @scrappingmommy2

Hugs,
Amy ♥
crickett4 (at) gmail (dot) com

5/17/10, 3:52 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I now like Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook and posted on their wall that TidyMom sent me.

Hugs,
Amy ♥
crickett4 (at) gmail (dot) com

5/17/10, 3:54 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Heart said...

All the recipes sound fab...especially the appetizers. I think I'd try the Crab Melts first.

Thanks for the opportunity to win!
Pat

5/17/10, 4:37 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Heart said...

I'm a subscriber/follower of your blog. :-)

5/17/10, 4:37 PM  
Blogger windycindy said...

The "Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells" sound delicious! Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

5/17/10, 4:52 PM  
Blogger windycindy said...

I am a follower/subscriber of your blog...
Again, many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

5/17/10, 4:53 PM  
Blogger windycindy said...

Also, I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted your giveaway: http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/14185646340!
Merci, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

5/17/10, 4:55 PM  
Blogger windycindy said...

I "Like" you on Facebook!
Thanks very much...
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

5/17/10, 4:56 PM  
Blogger windycindy said...

I "Like" Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
Merci, beaucoup
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

5/17/10, 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to try the Broiled Honey Mustard Salmon!

5/17/10, 5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Make Ahead Meals on FB

5/17/10, 5:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Oh wonderful!! The stuffed beef tenderloin sounds good to me. I want to see that recipe. Thanks for the chance to win and your recipe looks great with the spread cheese!

5/17/10, 5:48 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I would love to try the recipe for the Mini Pecan Pie Muffins!

rebeccalynn78 at gmail.com

5/17/10, 9:09 PM  
Blogger Vindiciti said...

Teriyaki chicken, my hubby's favorite!

vindiciti@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 9:29 PM  
Blogger Vindiciti said...

I subscribe!

5/17/10, 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Becky Ceravolo said...

These recipes look wonderful! I would like to try the "Cheddar Cheese Soup." I think that it would go nicely with either a meat or vegetarian entree. I'm a follower at bceravolo@msn.com

Best wishes!

5/17/10, 10:33 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Would love to have this cook book.
andrealarsen2002@yahoo.com

5/17/10, 10:45 PM  
Blogger Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Meatballs and Gravy in the crockpot! Sounds like something my husband would love, and they also sound easy for me to make!

5/17/10, 11:43 PM  
Blogger Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

I am also a follower!

5/17/10, 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Deanna said...

I'd like to try the Stuffed Beef Tenderloin...as well as lots other dishes!

deannasdreams@hughes.net

5/17/10, 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Deanna said...

I follow via Google Reader.

deannasdreams@hughes.net

5/17/10, 11:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

would love to try the Strawberry Bread.
sewcraftable@gmail.com

5/18/10, 1:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

follow your blog
sewcraftable@gmail.com

5/18/10, 1:12 AM  
Blogger Amy K said...

Delicious! I follow your blog.

5/18/10, 4:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Pizza Bites!

5/18/10, 5:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I subscribe via email~

5/18/10, 5:09 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

This sounds absolutely delish! :D I love using panko crumbs.

Thank you for the opportunity to win the cookbook! I'd love to try the stuffed beef tenderloin. :D

5/18/10, 6:28 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I subscribe via RSS. :D

5/18/10, 6:29 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I'm a Twitter follower and tweeted - http://twitter.com/SweetsLady/statuses/14221782595

5/18/10, 6:33 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I'm a Facebook fan of TidyMom

5/18/10, 6:33 AM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I also just became a fan of Make Ahead Meals and put a message on her page.

5/18/10, 6:33 AM  
Blogger kahlanne said...

My husband would like the chicken cordon bleu, my kids the mexican lasagna, and myself the broiled salmon. Really though, I saw many things I would love to try.

kahlanne@msn.com

5/18/10, 9:02 AM  
Blogger Decor To Adore said...

Oh Yum! You are a clever and creative gal.

I just completed a project that took 23 years. Come take a peek.

5/18/10, 10:26 AM  
Blogger Steph and Brady said...

I would love to try the Baked Manicotti. stephfrbs at gmail dot com

5/18/10, 11:48 AM  
Blogger Steph and Brady said...

I like TidyMom on fb. stephfrbs at gmail dot com

5/18/10, 11:51 AM  
Blogger Steph and Brady said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted. stephfrbs at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/bshess34/status/14238243289

5/18/10, 11:52 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I would like to try the Chicken Marsala with a Twist...and will definitely be making the Breaded Pork Medallions! Thanks for sharing the recipe and for the giveaway!
jackievillano at gmail dot com

5/18/10, 12:53 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I subscribe via google reader
jackievillano at gmail dot com

5/18/10, 12:54 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I subscribe via google reader and email

lizgaytan at gmail dot com

5/18/10, 1:48 PM  
Blogger Wendi P said...

I want to try the Chicken Marsala with a Twist because I need to know what the twist is ;-)

parodi821 at yahoo dot com

5/18/10, 2:46 PM  
Blogger Wendi P said...

I follow you on google friend, thanks!

5/18/10, 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Vickie said...

I would love to try the Parmesean Chicken. My family would love for me to cook more often.

zjandkbmom@yahoo.com

5/18/10, 3:38 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

follower on facebook!!

thedomesticengineerblog@gmail.com

5/18/10, 5:22 PM  
Blogger Domestic Diva said...

The Cheddar Cheese Soup sounds yummy.

5/18/10, 9:50 PM  
Anonymous cassie said...

bacon tomato cups sound so delicious right now!! mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!
cassie
cassiejhoo@hotmail.com

5/19/10, 12:23 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

Wow! Now, I think I want to have these Pork Medallions for dinner. I enjoyed visiting her site and browsing all of the recipes. If I won the cookbook I would love to try the sausage quesadillas. Thanks for sharing. (lanagamma@gmail.com)

5/19/10, 5:49 AM  
Blogger Hoosier Homemade said...

You don't need to enter me Cheryl, because I already have Jane's cookbook. I just wanted to say that I love it. All her recipes are great, we have enjoyed lots of them. I did a Make Ahead Meals for a whole week, it was so nice to have dinner done ahead.
~Liz

5/19/10, 6:21 AM  
Blogger Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Great blog! The sausage quesadillas sound great!

5/19/10, 6:52 AM  
Blogger Sinful Southern Sweets said...

Newest follower!! And this pork recipe looks out of this world!!

5/19/10, 6:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I subscribe on Google reader.

5/19/10, 2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to try the Rhubarb Streusel Bread. I love rhubarb and it is in season right now.

5/19/10, 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Carolina Mama said...

these look terrific! Love Laughing Cow! 1 point on WW! :)

5/19/10, 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Devona Whitfield said...

I would love to make the baked chicken chimichungas!

5/20/10, 3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This looks so yummy! It just might be for dinner at my house! I love pork tenderloin! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Tastes! Polls just opened for the People's Choice Award! Stop by and and vote when you get a chance -just click on your fav recipe!

Happy Day,
Jasey @ Crazy Daisy

http://crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/tuesday-tastes-8.html

5/20/10, 4:37 PM  
Blogger katklaw777 said...

I'd luv to make the Mini Pecan Pie Muffins, YUM! Great giveaway, thanks.

5/21/10, 1:14 AM  
Blogger katklaw777 said...

Great pics and recipe, thanks.
I subscribe via email.

5/21/10, 1:14 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm a fan of Tidy Mom on Facebook.
regene@gmail.com

5/21/10, 9:42 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I would make the Big Ginger Cookies, Taco Lasagna and Hawaiian coleslaw, but probably not all for the same meal. :)
regene@gmail.com

5/21/10, 9:43 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I would love to make and try the pizza bites
a10small at hotmail dot com

5/21/10, 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Karla said...

London Broil Strips sounds yummy

Ktraxel AT twcny DOT rr DOT com

5/21/10, 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... mushroom burgers - I want to try that!! kathifla at yahoo dot com

5/21/10, 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a fan on FB! kathifla at yahoo dot com

5/21/10, 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a must have cookbook for any mom!!
Thanks!
Whitney R.
cwhruss@aol.com

5/21/10, 6:15 PM  
Anonymous momtothefourth said...

This book looks amazing. I would love to try the pizza bites. My kids already love eating something like this for lunch. Thanks for posting your review.
Momtothefourth
cg@nctv.com

5/21/10, 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to try the Lemonade cake!!!
hannahcarr@hotmail.com

5/22/10, 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teriyaki Chicken! This looks great !

Cindy P.
partin222@yahoo.com

5/22/10, 8:00 AM  
Blogger 4given1 said...

I would like to make the baked manicotti. There are many recipes I'd like to try!

5/22/10, 12:08 PM  
Blogger 4given1 said...

I'm a subscriber to your blog.

5/22/10, 12:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah Mason said...

The taco lasagna sounds like a winner for my family!

5/23/10, 1:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

The cinnamon bread and taco lasagna sound yummy!!
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

5/23/10, 10:08 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I follow on GFC!
winnieayala at yahoo dot com

5/23/10, 10:09 PM  
Blogger missreneer said...

I would love to try the mini meatloaves. Thanks for the great contest :)

5/24/10, 8:04 AM  
Blogger missreneer said...

I already like you on Facebook. Thanks again :)

5/24/10, 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a cookbook! I can't wait to try the pork or the veggie dishes.

5/24/10, 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower

5/24/10, 8:22 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Pitt said...

Ooo, I never thought of spreading something cheezy under the breading, yum!

7/1/10, 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home