Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

December 30, 2008

I'm still here! Just hangin with my Vampire love


Just thought I'd let you all know, I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth!

We had a wonderful Christmas, and everyone has been enjoying time at home and all of their new goodies.

Sunshine and I spend most of our days and evenings with our Vampire friends.

I started a little bit of New Moon a day or two before Christmas and was able to finish it on Friday the 26th. I couldn't stand it and quickly started Eclipse that evening and finished it by Sunday evening. Breaking Dawn was sitting there taunting me, I SOOO badly wanted to read it, but I knew once I did, it would all come to an end. What would I have when it was over? I couldn't put it off any longer, and started it yesterday afternoon, but I'm taking it

s l o w...savoring every moment of it.

So that's where I've been dear blog readers........living in my escapism of vampires that live among humans, sparkle in the daylight and fall in love with the average girl next door- TOTALLY NONSENSE! and TOTALLY NOT something I would think I would read, much less enjoy and LOVE!



post signature


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Marie said...

Help my heart,,,,pounding pounding pounding,,,how I haven't seen this movie yet I don't know...its hard to hold out..but I'm trying its the only thing I have left...Breaking Dawn is the best,,so so mind blowing good,,,there will be a point when you just can't stop...I had to read read and read...Hugs, Lisa

12/30/08, 9:43 AM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

See I thought they ran a little big too...glad its not just me, I'm ordering some t-shirts I hope they fit right...I'm not sure what size to order t-shirts are always so tricky...I'm so glad you love the design...everyone ask me where I got it at when I wear mine,,,I get to say I made it..Lol..they always look at me funny till I explain...then I realize I'm out of business cards everytime..go figure...LOL.. I wish I lived closer to that would be awesome...nobody here is reading or watching except my 14 year old niece...Hugs, lisa

12/30/08, 10:02 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh Oh Oh..... I so am waiting on the next movie.... It' such an easy addiction and I never thought I would be a vampire sparkly kinda girl :)

12/30/08, 11:11 AM  
Blogger Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I feel old--I am so out of it on this Twilight stuff. I might have to try one though!

12/30/08, 1:15 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

The Twilight series is fantastic. You read it all so fast because you can't put it down and then it's over and you wish there was more. I am sure you are done reading the last book by now.

12/30/08, 4:05 PM  
Blogger Glitter & Bliss said...

Well, I just got Twilight for Christmas and have already finished it (3 days ago). I loved it!!! Now I have to see the movie. Happy New Year!!!

12/30/08, 8:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

Wow, I loved these books. The third one bored me the most, the last was quite exciting. Who would've ever thought vampires could do this to a person?

12/30/08, 8:38 PM  
Blogger Prim Patriot said...

I LOVE the Twilight series too Cheryl! Not something I would think I would enjoy either, but it is addicting! I loved the movie also, production for the next one is suppose to start in March, I believe. I went to go buy Eclipse this morning, and it was sold out at Borders and Target. I guess I will have to order from Amazon. That Edward is just dreamy! Ha! :)

Kim

12/31/08, 1:34 PM  
Blogger Saucy said...

You are slowly and surely enticing me to try these books... that Robert Patterson or whatever his name is will always be Cedric Diggory to me.

1/1/09, 2:45 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Lisa - I can't believe no one around you is reading - I have my 12yo & 21yo dd's and ALL of their friends, my 55yo sil, my 20-30 something nieces - they're coming out of the woodwork here! LOL

Cathy - I'm a sparkly kind of girl too! can't wait for the NM movie either!! but I KNOW I will cry!

bec4 - you're NOT too old - I'm 43!! Trust me the 30-50 somethings probably love it more than the teens! LOL - PLEASE give it a try and check back with me- you WONT be sorry!

Lacy - I'm not quite done with BD yet, I might finish today or tomorrow- we have a party to go to and my neck has been getting a cramp from all the reading! LOL

Glitter and Bliss - did you get the other books in the series?

Lisa- you're right, who'da thunk it? LOL I've hear other's say that about the 3rd one, I think because it was more "action packed"

Kim- check back in after you read Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn!! I'm not real sure when production starts, but the movie is supposed to come out in Nov again!

Saucy - my my girl friend, I would have SO pegged you for having tasted this sweet sweet addiction by now!!! you MUST- and Rob Pattison - oh my in that movie he is NOTHING but all EDWARD!! Let me know if you get started on it!!

Thanks to all of you for understanding this addiction!

1/1/09, 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely stumbled on your blog. I HEART the Twilight series too!! I'm 27 and haven't ever thought of myself as a "vampire girl" but, wow, Stephenie Meyer may have converted me! Lol!

None of my friends are reading them so, I guess I was a bit excited to see your post.

Hope you're having a great New Year!

- Christy

1/1/09, 11:08 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks for stopping by Christy!!! I've never been a reader - I probably haven't read a book in 10+ year - A Walk to Remember was the last book I read (which I also loved) Stephenie Meyer sure has a way with making you feel "sparkly" doesn't she?!

1/1/09, 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home