Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 14, 2009

How to get a GREAT parking spot...

Want to know how to get a GREAT parking spot at WalMart?


Go at 7:45 AM! LOL

The Bug Man usually drives Sunshine to school, but since he's been sick the last few days, I had to take her to school. Yesterday I decided to just go straight to WalMart and do my grocery shopping.
This is what the lot looked like when I pulled up!
~SWEET!!~
I NEVER go that early, and I usually have to park 1/2 down the lot when I get there.

Now I'm REALLY glad I did that yesterday, since it's ZERO outside this morning with windchills -10 to -20! YIKES!


post signature


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Janene said...

Cheryl~How funny did you look snapping this photo in the parking lot?
It looks so empty that probably nobody ever saw you!

1/15/09, 7:13 AM  
Blogger Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

OMGosh, now THAT is a GREAT idea!
I dont know if Ide be able to pull that off til my kids were ALL in school - 2 more yrs eh:)

1/15/09, 8:50 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Janene I thought the SAME thing when I was taking it LOL - but you're right, there was no one around, AND I used my cell phone, so I made it look like I was just trying to get a good signal! LOL

1/15/09, 9:03 AM  
Blogger Valarie Lea said...

I never get there that early, but the parking lot is the same way if you go late at night! I have been known to do that a time or two. :)

1/15/09, 9:57 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yeah Cheryl Im with Val. Im not so much the morning person as I am the night person so I prefer to go late at night. Also if they are going to drop things onto clearance (example Christmas stuff after Christmas) they usually do it at midnight so you can be the first there to get all the goods.

Tim

1/15/09, 4:07 PM  
Blogger CJ, The Purple Diva said...

LOL! Is that the secret? Thanks for letting me know!

1/15/09, 6:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

You aren't showing up in feed on blogger anymore, your post that is..I had to go to twitter to get here..I love going first thing in the morning nobodies there...hugs, lisa

1/16/09, 10:26 AM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Lisa darn! I messed with a setting on my feed this morning - I just went and changed it back - can you re-add me and see if it works? ugh!

1/16/09, 10:42 AM  
Blogger {oc cottage} said...

Too funny! If I can't get there before a certain time I just don't go!
Not just the parking, but the checkout lines!!!


M ^..^

1/18/09, 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home