Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 9, 2009

Hooked on Fridays - Twilight


Julia at Hooked on Houses

is having a Hooked on Fridays partay!!

I am hooked on......

can you guess?

Twilight!

and more specifically

my Twilight hoodie

I ordered (a Christmas gift to myself!)
from my bloggy friend Lisa @ Pumpkin Pink Cottage
Not only does Lisa have an AWESOME blog,
but she also has her own designs in a
CafePress store

I say I'm "hooked" on my twilight hoodie, because
I kid you not, I wear it ALL of the time! LOL

So what are YOU hooked on???



post signature


Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Marie said...

You look amazing in your hoodie, I love it...Your so pretty...Hugs, Lisa

1/9/09, 1:51 PM  
Blogger Janene said...

Hi Lisa~Nice hoodie!
I am hooked on Desperate Housewives! Can't live without it!
I have yet to see Twilight...but my daughter's love it!

1/9/09, 1:56 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Lisa - you are FAST girl!! you commented almost as soon as that post went live! LOL Thanks for the compliments!

Janeneyou HAVE to read the Twilight books!! they will change your life! LOL - oh and the movie is good for a little "eye candy" LOL

~Tidymom

1/9/09, 2:05 PM  
Blogger Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Oh, boy, you're speakin' my language. I think you know I'm hooked on Twilight, too. Almost finished with Book #3 (Eclipse), but my kids don't seem to understand how important it is for me to sit and finish it. I keep getting interrupted!

Love the hoodie! :-)

1/9/09, 2:58 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

1/10/09, 12:18 AM  
Blogger Pam B said...

You look so cute in your new hoodie, Cheryl! You look like a teenager!

1/10/09, 11:51 AM  
Blogger Mom in High Heels said...

Ooooooh, I'm hooked on Twilight too! I love your sweatshirt! Edward......Mmmmmmmmm

1/10/09, 12:57 PM  
Blogger TidyMom said...

Julia I hear ya!! even my 21yo dd says she has NO social life while she's reading! LOL

Trying to Stay Calm Thanks for stopping in!!!

Pam & Mom in High Heels Thanks!

~Tidymom

1/10/09, 5:33 PM  
Blogger LobotoME said...

have you checked out our twilight-inspired bite me notepad....
www.LobotoME.com

11/12/09, 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home