Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

January 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces Kids -Week 2


Here's my entry for week #2 in the
I ♥ Faces -Kids {Anything Goes}

Little Miss Sunshine in 2006 (pre braces)

Make sure you check out all the great photos in this weeks contest at i ♥ Faces.


post signature


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Great photo. I like how you left the eyes blue!

1/20/09, 9:32 AM  
Blogger angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a great expression you captured here...she's beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

1/20/09, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

what a GORGEOUS smile! Even pre-braces!

1/20/09, 10:04 AM  
Blogger Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

I too like how the photo is b/w but the eyes are blue. Nice photo - I'm enjoying it.

1/20/09, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Hey Cheryl, First of all she is so cute! I love the dimples!

Nice colorization on the eyes!!

As for my dashboard, yes you do show up and I dont remeber a time since I have followed your blog that you didnt. So I dont know what to tell you. Maybe those folks have something wrong with their individula accounts? Dunno. Sounds strange.

Tim

1/20/09, 11:45 AM  
Blogger Valarie Lea said...

That is such a good picture :)

1/20/09, 11:58 AM  
Blogger TuTu's Bliss said...

Fun pictures! Good luck.

1/20/09, 12:55 PM  
Blogger Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Such a sweet photo! I might just have to get involved in this contest...I have seen such fun entries everywhere!
Carrie

1/20/09, 1:42 PM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

What a great picture !She's a very pretty girl !

1/20/09, 3:53 PM  
Blogger Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

I really like the blue eyes against the b&w, nice job!

1/20/09, 5:46 PM  
Blogger Fairy Princess Garden said...

Great Pic! Love the blue eyes.

1/21/09, 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home