Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 5, 2009

4 Big Giveaways!


It's day #5 of my Giveaways!

and my Birthday!

(friday March 6, I published this post an hour before midnight)

and it's going to be BIG!

You did enter all of the other days this week didn't you?

The Rug and Poo Pourri from Crocketts Country Store

The Spring Pillow from Liberty Hill Primitives

$25 Gift Certificate from FarmHouse Primitives

$10 Starbucks card from me

This last will have

Not ONE

Not TWO or THREE

but FOUR Giveaways Today!!

That's right! when you enter,

you have the chance to win ONE of FOUR Giveaways!

Today's first Giveaway is sponsored by another one of my favorite shops

and good friend,

Pam of Antique or Not.

Bet you didn't know I had so many GREAT friends did ya?

Well Pam is this really cool friend who has done a lot of really cool stuff,

like work in the White House with

President Bill Clinton!

I just love this picture of her and the president.

You can read her post here on her blog about what she did in the White House.

Here's what Pam has to say about her Business.

Whether you're looking for something old or something new, you're sure to find something to pique your interest at Antique or Not. We take pride in offering quality vintage and antique items, as well as a nice selection of new gift items and new primitive home decor. Some of our most popular items include McCall’s candles and tarts, Willow Tree figurines, Crossroads reed diffusers, and the Naked Bee lotion. As we close down our brick-and-mortar shop in the next couple of months and focus entirely on our online store, we will be adding more vintage items including Depression glass, kitchenware from the mid-1900s including the ever-popular Fire King, and some gorgeous vintage dinnerware. You’ll also be seeing more of our wonderful primitive home décor, so be sure to bookmark our site!

Antique or Not is such a wonderful source of everything from Vintage and Antique items to new primitive home decor.
As much as it saddens me that Pam is closing her shop, I'm SO glad to know she will continue Antique or Not online with all the same great finds!
I just know the future holds GREAT things for her!

Pam has generously offered to give one of my readers
3 - 5oz McCalls Jar Candles!!
These candles are my VERY favorite candles!
One winner will get to choose their choice of scents

The second giveaway today is from the VERY talented and fabulous

Cynthia from NW Designs

Cynthia is giving away

one character illustration/custom header and installation for your blog

You can be on Blogger, Wordpress, or Typepad to be eligible.
Cynthia does custom illustrations, and blog design at

NW Designs.

Go check her out...fun stuff




The third and forth Giveaways are from Me!!
It's MY Birthday so I want to give a gift to two of my readers!

Remember these CUTE picture frames I was making ?

What I didn't tell you is
I was making 2 frames to Giveaway!

2 readers will win ONE of My Black and White Frames!



So there you go!
4 GREAT Giveaways

What do you have to do for a chance to win?

REQUIRED

one comment enters you for all 4 giveaways

Visit NWDesigns and tell me

what your "dream blog header would be"

and

Antique or Not and tell me what 3 candle scents you will chose if you win

by leaving me a comment (below this post )

♥ If you don't have a blog, be sure to leave your email
so I can contact you if you win!

Giveaway will close on Saturday March 7 10pm CT

Extra Enteries
1. Tweet about this giveaway and post a separate comment with your twitter name, so I can verify.
2. Follow or subscribe to my blog and leave a separate comment telling me.
If you already follow, leave a comment telling me you do!
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog and post a separate comment with the link to your post, so I can verify.


I'm hooked on Giveaways this week!
Head on over to Hooked on Houses
and see what others are "hooked on"

post signature


Labels: ,

81 Comments:

Blogger Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

♥*Happy Birthday*♥
Cheryl!! Wishing you a WONDERFUL day:)

3/6/09, 4:12 AM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a very wonderful day..

Please add me to the give away. I'm a follower of yours.

Hugs Pam

3/6/09, 5:25 AM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

If i could win the candles i would pick:

Orange Cranberry, Mulled Apple Cider and country store. I love her store and checked out her blog.

And i would love to win one of your frames also.

Have a Happy Birthday.

Hugs pam

3/6/09, 5:27 AM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi Again

I added your give aways on my blog.

http://primsbypam.blogspot.com/

Hugs Pam

3/6/09, 5:36 AM  
Blogger Janene said...

Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday dear Cheryl...Happy Birthday to You!
Hope you have a great day!
These are wonderful giveaways!
I have heard so many good things about the McCall's candles! The one that I have heard many people talk about is the Campfire Marshmallow. I thought the Creme Brule and Grandma's Kitchen sounded awesome too!

3/6/09, 5:52 AM  
Blogger Janene said...

Oops! I almost forgot to tell you that I am a follower...Was I suppose to tell you that again?

3/6/09, 5:53 AM  
Blogger Pam B said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Cheryl! And thanks for doing this for me!

3/6/09, 6:39 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

McCall's candles are my favorite too!
I would choose my very favorite Country Store and then Campfire Marshmallow, and Farmer's Market. What wonderful giveaway's Cheryl ! I love the frames you made :-)Have a great day !I'll post this on my blog too.

3/6/09, 6:56 AM  
Blogger Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I'd take any! Wow great giveaways!

Tweeting about it..now!

3/6/09, 7:07 AM  
Blogger {lauren} said...

Happy birthday today! I hope this is a wonderful one for you:)

I LOVE McCall's candles...they are wonderful, and last forever! I would choose Country Store (everyone's favorite, of course!), Grandma's Kitchen, and Farmer's Market. Pam is a wonderful lady...I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person and getting to see Antique or Not first hand! I'm excited to be going back one last time before she closes in a couple of weeks too!

The other giveaways are awesome too...love those frames! Very cute:)

3/6/09, 7:14 AM  
Blogger {lauren} said...

I'm also a follower!

3/6/09, 7:14 AM  
Blogger Charlene said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Boy its hard to pick from all the great scents. I would have to pick

orange cranberry, cinnamon and cranberries and christmas jingle


hope your day is special!

charlene

hungryhungry_hippo@hotmail.com

3/6/09, 7:25 AM  
Blogger Charlene said...

i also subscribe!

charlene
hungryhungry_hippo@hotmail.com

3/6/09, 7:25 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy Birthday, what a wonderful giveaway! I couldn't find the scents to chose from because the link was "broken" ??? Anyway, hope your day is great and full of sunshine!
blessings,angie

3/6/09, 8:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!...I LOVE THE CINNAMON!

3/6/09, 8:35 AM  
Blogger ChristyB said...

Dream blog header - simple, clean and fresh!
Favorite 3 scents - Cabin fever, Christmas Jingle and Farmers Market - YUMMY to the nose!

Happy Happy Birthday Cheryl!

3/6/09, 8:38 AM  
Blogger Lollidale Farm said...

What a great giveaway day!! I would pick cinnamon, creme brule, and orange cranberry. Yum!

And as for the blog header, I would love something unique to go along with my candy theme at Life is Sweet....maybe a drawing of me and all my favorite "candies"? Thanks for the chance!

3/6/09, 9:14 AM  
Blogger The Bertone's said...

I follow your blog!

3/6/09, 9:20 AM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

WOW!! Happy Birthday!! awesome giveaways. For my blog, I would like to have the yoga lady illustration. It is so cute.
My 3 candle scents are: campfire marshmallow, cinnamon and shortbread.

oooohhhhh! I hope I win.

My blog is : theprimschoolmarm

Thanks!! Kim

3/6/09, 9:26 AM  
Blogger The Bertone's said...

I'd like to have the a header with flowers.. I found a couple that she did that were nice. I have been contemplating this for awhile, still no concrete answers. I have a hard time deciding!
As for the candles...
Mulled apple Cider
Raspberry Lemon
Campfire Marshmallow

I love candles! :)
Thanks for the awesome giveaway & Happy Birthday!!

3/6/09, 9:26 AM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

I am also a follower of your blog!! Thanks

3/6/09, 9:26 AM  
Blogger Valarie Lea said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! May Edward visit you in your dreams tonight. :)

3/6/09, 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, so I don't need a blog header. The candles would be nice. I like the cinnamon,cinnamon cranberries and raspberry lemon. I like you picture frames, too.

diana.h@comcast.net

3/6/09, 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

If I was to win I would select the following McCalls Jar Candles:

Cabin Scents, Christmas Jingle and Mulled Apple Cider

Thanks, Chris F.

treehouse.queen18(at)yahoo(dot)com

3/6/09, 10:02 AM  
Blogger R said...

McCall's Raspberry Lemon, Cabin Scents and Country Store

3/6/09, 10:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi! Thanks so much for entering me! Those candles are my faves, and the scents I love are, Farmers Market, Campfire marshmallow, and Grandmas kitchen!

For a blog header, it would be great to work with someone to come up with a unique and eye catching blog with a fun spring theme, something with birds, bird nests, and maybe other animals to go with my farm theme.

Have a wonderful day!!!

3/6/09, 10:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, and I am a follower! Thanks!

3/6/09, 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Happy birthday to you! Albeit belated.

3/6/09, 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a follower!! yipee... enter me!!!!

3/6/09, 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dream blog header would be something with me cooking, cleaning, kissing my hubby, and exercising all at the same time :")

NW Designs has some cute designes on her site!!!

3/6/09, 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love PAM from Antique or not! she is so sweet & awesome!!!!!

and the 3 candles i would choose would be:

Creme Brulee
Country Store
Grandma's Kitchen

GOLLEY-- i realllllllly hope i win!!!!!!!!!!!

3/6/09, 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a Happy Birthday! :0

3/6/09, 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have you linked on my blog now :0

3/6/09, 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~~~*Happy Birthday*~~~

Was so excited to get up this morning to see what fabulousness you had for us. I am not disappointed. Thanks. =)

I dont have a blog.

But I LOVE candles and picture frames (call my hubby he can confirm)

I really enjoyed the Antique or Not site. I would love the Farmers Market candle for my kitchen!!!! Goes perfectly. Also, Campfire Marshmellow and Shortbread sounds scrumptious.

Have a great day.
~Aimee
braukmans@peak.org

3/6/09, 12:22 PM  
Blogger Gnomemade said...

What a wonderful giveaway. For the candles, the Campfire Marshmallow, Mulled Apple Cider and Royal Ginger all sound scrumptous.

For a blog header - it'd have to be something with a gnome, of course!

3/6/09, 12:31 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

What a great giveaway!! I am so excited! My dream blog header would have to be something that is very classy. I don't know that I could get exact at the moment. Sometimes it takes me brainstorming to find that out. The candles - Is this a joke?? All of them sound WONDERFUL!! I did narrow down to 4. I know it says to only put 3 in but, I cant' help myself. They all sound so YUMMY! 1st - Grandma's Kitchen
2nd - Autumn Leaves and 3rd - would be a tie with Spiced Pear and Campfire Marshmallow. I love candles that smell of spices and cinnamon! Thank you again for this opportunity!

3/6/09, 12:39 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

I want an extra entry! I already subscribe to your blog. I look at it everyday to see what you have posted that is new. Thank you again!

3/6/09, 12:40 PM  
Blogger Raggedy Angel said...

Great giveaway...I will follow you!
Beth

3/6/09, 12:43 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

OK, last but definitely not least, I have posted about this giveaway and your blog on my blog. Here is the link for you: http://catchingupwiththeconners.blogspot.com/
Thanks!!

3/6/09, 12:44 PM  
Blogger Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Happy Birthday, Cheryl!

I checked out Pam's Antique or Not. I'd love to win. I just love candles! I would most likely pick Spiced Pears, Creme Brulee, and Mulled Apple Cider.

Thanks!
Tammy

3/6/09, 12:45 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Ok you are just a busy girl this week. I would pick Country store, Apple cider and Farmer's Market for my three favorites.
As for a blog header, I would love it to be the same as our Webpage to tie the two together.
Happy Birthday!
-Kay

3/6/09, 1:11 PM  
Blogger Janet and Maya said...

MMMMM, the candle scents sounds SO yummy! I like sweet smells, so I would go with:

Creme Brulee
Campfire Marshmallow
and for a little variety
Orange Cranberry

Yes, I do love to eat :)

My personal blog is called Maya's Heartsong. (Maya is my daughter) I really like the custom logo that NW Designs did, called "Becoming". It has a stylized person holding a baby and there is a butterfly on the design. Very stylized, subtle, yet meaningful. I would love something like that for my blog header.

Happy Birthday and thanks for the giveaway!

mayacarpenter@verizon.net

3/6/09, 1:24 PM  
Blogger Janet and Maya said...

Tweeted.....my id is janetmom2maya and the url is http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/1289667663

mayacarpenter@verizon.net

Thanks!

3/6/09, 1:27 PM  
Blogger Janet and Maya said...

I subscribe to your blog - mayacarpenter@ verizon.net

3/6/09, 1:27 PM  
Blogger Janet and Maya said...

I follow your blog - JanetandMaya

mayacarpenter@verizon.net

3/6/09, 1:29 PM  
Blogger Janet and Maya said...

I posted here
http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/tidymom-birthday-giveaway.html

Happy Birthday!

mayacarpenter@verizon.net

3/6/09, 1:30 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

cinnamon, buttered rum, shortbread. Those sound like the smell so yummy.

3/6/09, 1:37 PM  
Blogger millerhomestead said...

Oh Cheryl, sign me up for those candles! WOO HOO! I LOVE McCalls candles! I would like to have country store, camp fire, and farmers market. I also don't know which header I would want. I like to have pictures of things around my house on there. : 0 ) Happy Birthday week! Enter me and pick me please!!!!! God bless, Jamie

3/6/09, 2:23 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Happy Birthday!
Oh, I love candles...my picks would be Farmer's Market, Cranberry and Country Store.
wirefox1@cox.net

3/6/09, 3:53 PM  
Blogger Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Happy Birthday! Count me in :)

3/6/09, 4:46 PM  
Blogger Reva Skie said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to win. I covet those candles.

3/6/09, 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Enter me pretty please and I have subscribed to your blog!

3/6/09, 6:07 PM  
Blogger auntrene said...

The candles scents that I think I would like are, Farmers Market, Campfire Marshmallow, and Grandma's Kitchen.

The blog header is trickier, I would want something that is possibly country, with a patiotic flavor.. I think.
I love the USA and am very proud to be an american. I love vintage things.
I don't know would have to think on it some more.
Love the samples of her work.
Especially the one with the kids jumping on the couch.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway.. Love it,
Happy Birthday!

3/6/09, 6:34 PM  
Blogger Cathy Cobblestone said...

Happy - Happy Birthday Cheryl!!! What a week you've had - Congrats. So if I had my dream blog header - it would be something "gardeny" (that's not even a word) - and if I could win 3 scrumption candles - they would be Creme Brulee, Farmers Market and Raspberry Lemon. And you know I love those black and white frames!! Wow, this is going to be exciting for the winners - hope one is me!!! ;)

Happy Birthday again! Cathy

3/6/09, 6:43 PM  
Blogger marie said...

Happy Birthday to you!!
I hope you've been having as much fun during your birthday week as I hve!

Hmmm! Candle scents...I choose mulled apple, orange-cranberry and spiced pear. Now I'm hungry!

As for my dream blog banner - I'm just not sure, that's why I don't have one yet! Maybe Cynthia could help me! I want it to stay black (I think)...I'd like a little bit of homespun, maybe some old lace and a vintage picture would be nice. But I really can't decide.

I can decide that I love your frames! Very nice!

Thanks for a fun week!

3/6/09, 9:07 PM  
Blogger marie said...

I'm following you!

3/6/09, 9:08 PM  
Blogger marie said...

I posted about your awesome giveaway. I hope it generates some more traffic for you!

3/6/09, 9:09 PM  
Blogger saraonyx said...

I don't have a blog, so I guess I won't pick out a blog header, But the grandma's kitchen, spiced pear, and shortbread candles sound yummy!
sara_chad14171@yahoo.com

3/6/09, 9:12 PM  
Blogger saraonyx said...

I'm already a follower!
sara_chad14171@yahoo.com

3/6/09, 9:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You have got it going on with the candles, picture frames, blog headers. Wow what a week.

I truly hope you have a wonderful day with your family and new puppy!!!

3/6/09, 9:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

As you know I'm not good at following instructions, so I'll try this again. McCalls Candles: Creme Brulee, Apple Spice, Orange Almond Spice.

As for a header, something whimsical with a flat of cranberries being carried by a little dark haired girl with a hat. Red checkered dress, a little dog and a happy sun. Something like that, I'm not good at ultimate decisions...EAT LOTS OF CAKE FOR ME. I LOVE CAKE, CANNOT HAVE it but I LOVE IT!!

3/6/09, 9:20 PM  
Blogger everyday mom of one said...

I would love a cartoon header of My Little One and I with a background done in blues, browns and pinks.

As for the candle scents

Creme Brulee
Orange Cranberry
Cabin Scent

Happy Birthday!!

haleyathome@gmail.com

3/6/09, 9:25 PM  
Blogger everyday mom of one said...

I am a follower

haleyathome@gmail.com

3/6/09, 9:26 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/6/09, 10:28 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

For the blog header I like what she did for the writer. I wouldn't want a crane but the rest is cute, nice and classic.

For the candles I'm thinking Cinnamon, Cinnamon and Cranberry, and Spiced Pear. Can you tell I like Cinnamon. lol

3/6/09, 10:33 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

I tweeted about the contest I'm Tashakcooks on there.

3/6/09, 10:33 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

I followed under my blog name Hectic Calm.

3/6/09, 10:34 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

So many giveaways...so so exciting!!

3/6/09, 11:09 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

First just wanted to say Happy Birthday. My dream header would be something that incorperates all of my loves, kids, husband, horses and crafting - pretty tough huh?!?!? My three candle choices would be Grandma's Kitchen, Hot Buttered Rum, Wilson's Shortbread.

3/6/09, 11:45 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I'm already a follower!

3/6/09, 11:46 PM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

Oh, if I was lucky enough to win I'd chose Country Store, Christmas Jingle and Autumn Leaves:)
I chose also anything prim for my blog:)
Beautiful frames too!
Happy Birthday.
Rondell

3/7/09, 10:34 AM  
Blogger basketsnprims said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! What a wonderful 5 days of giveaways. I would choose cranberry, creme brulee, and cabin scent, though I've never smelled a McCalls Candle that I didn't like. They burn fabulously as well. Stop by my blog & enter my giveawy, too.
Pam

3/7/09, 10:43 AM  
Blogger CinnamonLaine said...

Happy B-Day Cheryl!

My dream blog header would be warm, friendly and inviting

My 3 favorite scents - Grandma's kitchen, Royal Ginger and Wilson's shortbread.

3/7/09, 2:55 PM  
Blogger ohiofarmgirl said...

Hey there, I am a new follower...but wanted to tell you that I posted pics of my blue and brown bedroom for you to view. Let me know what you think. Dianntha

3/7/09, 4:18 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! If I won I would chose Cinnamon & Cranberries, Mulled Apple Cider, and Grandma's Kitchen!

Such great giveaway! Thank you so much!

3/7/09, 5:45 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

Gosh I thought I was already following your blog! I am definitely follwing now!

3/7/09, 5:45 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

And I did blog about it today!

3/7/09, 5:49 PM  
Blogger Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Happy birthday! And Cullen is just too sweet!!

3/7/09, 7:29 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

header - something simple with flowers :)

candles - orange cranberry, royal ginger, spiced pear

3/8/09, 12:18 AM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

subscriber

3/8/09, 12:19 AM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1295561574

3/8/09, 12:19 AM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home