Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 4, 2009

FarmHouse Primitives Giveaway!



Those of you who know and love

prims, colonial or just good country style

probably already know

Pam of Farmhouse Primitives!

I've known Pam for years and trust me, when I tell you,

Pam knows Primitives!

Here's what Pam has to say about her Business

Farmhouse Primitives has been online since 2000. It began as a supplement to a brick and mortar storefront, and grew much bigger than the owners could have anticipated, and in June 2007, the online business went full time, with the closing of the brick and mortar storefront. Farmhouse Primitives hand picks the items they offer, keeping their Home Decor, Gifts and Accessories, as unique and as high quality as possible, with many of the offerings, handmade right there at the Farmhouse. If you like the warmth and coziness, that Primitive and Colonial home decor affords, you won't want to miss a visit to the Farmhouse. And you will always find a unique gift item when that special occasion arises. Open 24/7 for your shopping convenience!! We'll see you over at the Farmhouse!!

Farmhouse Primitives carries everything from shower curtains to soaps that are handmade for their customers, right here in America, in small batches, using the ages old, cold batch method.

They have a variety of flags, candles, lighting, historic stencils, dolls, pantry goods, gourmet foods and even gorgeous handbags and totes and a lot more!





Check this out!........they even have LAYAWAY!!! How many websites offer THAT?

Pam has a GREAT blog for the Farmhouse, a mailing list for coupons, newsletters, giveaways and invitation only discounts, AWESOME Home Tours and even Recipes!!!!

When you visit Farmhouse Primitives, Pam says "hang your cloak on the peg, take a seat by the fire and enjoy your visit!

Today is day number 3 of my

100th post celebration week!

and Pam has graciously offered to give one lucky blog reader

a $25 Gift Certificate

to FarmHouse Primitives

(not valid on their sister Cafe Press site The Farmhouse General Store)

What do you have to do for a chance to win the Gift Certificate?

REQUIRED

Go to FarmHouse Primitives

then leave me a comment (below this post )
and tell me what you would spend your Gift Certifcate towards?
♥ If you don't have a blog, be sure to leave your email
so I can contact you if you win!

Giveaway will close on Saturday March 7 10pm CT

**There will be more giveaways this week,
so check back, you can enter all of them!


Did you enter the Rug & Poo Pourri Giveaway? and the Spring Pillow Giveaway?


Extra Enteries
1. Tweet about this giveaway and post a separate comment with your twitter name, so I can verify.
2. Follow or subscribe to my blog and leave a separate comment telling me.
If you already follow, leave a comment telling me you do!
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog and post a separate comment with the link to your post, so I can verify.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a
another GREAT GIVEAWAY!


post signature

Labels: ,

107 Comments:

Blogger {lauren} said...

Boy THIS is a tough one to choose what I would get! I would probably get either one of the Judy Condon books, one of the Moses Eaton accent stencils, or one of the wooden items (spoon rack or candle dryer maybe>). I just wanted to say how awesome you are for hosting these giveaways all week! Thank you for the chance to win:)

3/4/09, 6:53 AM  
Blogger {lauren} said...

I'm also a follower!

3/4/09, 6:54 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

I love Farmhouse Primitives !It's hard to decide but I'd probably get a sampler or a coverlet. She has way too much stuff that I want !I am already a follower and I will post this on my blog. Have a good day Cheryl !

3/4/09, 7:02 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

Ohhh..this was a tough one! But I have narrowed it down to the Framed Prints...especially, the Lamb and the Lion, or the Sheep. Although I would take one of all of them...if I could!

3/4/09, 7:06 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

I am following...trust me!! ;-)

3/4/09, 7:06 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

I am doing a linky love right now!!

3/4/09, 7:07 AM  
Blogger AverettLadyNana said...

I'd spend it on the flag table rug or the PA sugar mold....or.....there was so much I saw I loved......

3/4/09, 7:27 AM  
Blogger Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I would love the flour container or candles. Very nice shop!
Thanks!

3/4/09, 7:27 AM  
Blogger AverettLadyNana said...

I'am a follower

3/4/09, 7:27 AM  
Blogger Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I'm a subscriber! :-)

3/4/09, 7:27 AM  
Blogger basketsnprims said...

I'm a follower. I would definitely get the granite ware soap dish. LOVE IT? Thanks.
Pam

3/4/09, 7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A very tough job picking something but I have to say that if I won, I would want to try out that layaway and use the $25 towards the "Flour Canister" that is "Robin Blue".

I might would change my mind and go for a couple of small items....Too much to chose from, lol....

3/4/09, 7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am some-what new around here but I have been "following" you for about a month or so now.

Please enter me in again !

Thanks,
Pat

3/4/09, 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would buy the "washroom" sign and maybe some soaps ~ it's really hard to decide, there are so many great things!
Have a happy day!
Linda
diamondk410@texasbb.com

3/4/09, 7:56 AM  
Blogger sandi said...

Oh, my, I'd probably have to pick one of the Condon books - either As Time Goes By or the brand new one. Wonderful website and a delightful giveaway offer! sandi setelzrow@grandecom.net

3/4/09, 8:31 AM  
Blogger honeycreekprims said...

Oh my--decisions--decisions! I'm loving the midnight braided rug! That would be my first choice!

3/4/09, 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ONE thing? I can only pick ONE thing? That's so hard; they have a lot of great items so choose from.

Okay, I think the Governor's Garden Pattern table runner. I definitely need a new table runner.

3/4/09, 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already follow you. Do you follow me, too? @SheLives

3/4/09, 8:36 AM  
Blogger millerhomestead said...

Hi Cheryl, I would put the money toward the set of three stacking boxes! Please enter me into yet another wonderful give away! Thanks and God bless, Jamie

3/4/09, 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link to my tweet:
http://twitter.com/SheLives/status/1278681475

3/4/09, 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that store!...i will take ANY one of those tin lighting!...thanks for having a weeklong celebration!...always fun to see what is next for grabs!

3/4/09, 8:42 AM  
Blogger Vivobello said...

I like the baby shoulder bag in seabreeze. <3

3/4/09, 8:49 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

i would use the gift certificate towards the Kitchen Textiles in the Star Dance Pattern.

3/4/09, 9:43 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Oh, I LOVE the gorgeous antique look necklace. Love, love it!! Thanks for hosting such an awesome giveaway!!

3/4/09, 9:56 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

love the kettle grove shower curtain. I need a new one bad.

3/4/09, 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many wonderful choices!!

I have a real thing about bowls so I would choose the redwork bowl.

Thanks for introducing me to such a great site.

Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)

3/4/09, 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just signed up as a follower!

Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)

3/4/09, 10:30 AM  
Blogger Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

What a GREAT site Cheryl!
YES, reading the manual Im like "huh?" but her blog breaks it down alot easier for me! Jason read the entire manual and has it all pretty much figured out and is taking some really awesome photos. I emailed 4 over to Walmart last night, when he got there to pick them up they WOULDNT develop them! They said they were professional pictures and they cant develop them. OMG I was so mad! He tried to tell her but she wouldnt listen! So.......I have to find somewhere else!

Thank you for the link

3/4/09, 10:57 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

There are some wonderful hand stitched samplers on her sight that I would LOVE to own!
dyeing2hook@msn.com

3/4/09, 11:08 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I would get one of the floor stencils and I signed up as a follower..
Hugs
Sue

3/4/09, 11:16 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Crib Charcoal Creme Classic Toile throw is so pretty and would look great on my toddlers crib! She does not have her own sheets yet.

3/4/09, 11:20 AM  
Blogger marie said...

Hi Cheryl,
Another great giveaway ~ thank you!

I'd love to win that gift certificate and put it toward the "Trust in the Lord" stitchery. I need that reminder every day!

3/4/09, 12:41 PM  
Blogger marie said...

I'm still (happily) following you!

3/4/09, 12:42 PM  
Blogger marie said...

I posted about the giveaway on my blog!

3/4/09, 12:42 PM  
Blogger auntrene said...

I would start with the Let Freedom Ring Throw, and then a couple of the Star pillows. Oh there are so many things I would love to have in my home.
Thanks for sharing this site. AWesome giveaway.
itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom

3/4/09, 12:57 PM  
Blogger auntrene said...

I am a new follower, Love your blog, Thanks

3/4/09, 1:02 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Hey Cheryl!
I love Pam's stuff and couuld browse all day. I think I would go for the sterling angel pin or earrings. But there are so many things to pick from.
Another great give away!!
-Kay :)

3/4/09, 1:42 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

I also subscribe to your blog. I love seeing what Tidymom is up to.

3/4/09, 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so many wonderful choices! I would probably select some dishrags in Indigo Blue, some Navy Buffalo Check Tea Towels, and some Calendula Soap, for starters! Thanks for the chance to get to know such a wonderful shop!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

3/4/09, 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also a subscriber - thanks!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

3/4/09, 2:16 PM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

I want the prairie sconces for my living room. Very nice! Thanks, Kim

3/4/09, 2:41 PM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

I am a follower of your blog. Thanks, Kim

3/4/09, 2:42 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I would love to get the sterling silver angel necklace!

3/4/09, 3:30 PM  
Blogger Susan Heim said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/ParentingAuthor/status/1280477503

3/4/09, 3:32 PM  
Blogger LoveThePrimLook said...

I love her website and I would use it towards one of her wonderful throws. I am also going to be a
follower.

Thank you, Angie

3/4/09, 3:44 PM  
Blogger ~Tonja~ said...

What a great giveaway....sure would be hard to choose but I would probably choose to use it towards one of the woodenware's....she has
a lot of so many wonderful things...
Thanks
Tonja

3/4/09, 4:26 PM  
Blogger ~Tonja~ said...

I just started following you also....
Tonja

3/4/09, 4:27 PM  
Blogger ~Tonja~ said...

Just made a tweet on twitter...
SWEETMARIE323

Tonja

3/4/09, 4:35 PM  
Blogger ~Tonja~ said...

Made a post on my blog about your giveaway...you can find it here..
http://woodshomestead.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Tonja

3/4/09, 4:42 PM  
Blogger vicki said...

WoW, great giveaway! I love Farmhouse Primitives! She has so many great items on her site it's hard to choose one! LOL!
I would pick the HOMESTEAD book! I have eyed that up for a long time,but just never had that much money to put towards a book!
Thanks.
Hugs,
Vicki
vickitort@hotmail.com

3/4/09, 4:42 PM  
Blogger vicki said...

This is my second entry for the $25 gift certificat to Farmhouse Primitives!
I just subscribed to your blog-luv it!
Hugs,
Vicki
vickitort@hotmail.com

3/4/09, 4:45 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

Well again I would have to stick to the Kettle grove collection and go with the shower curtain!
What a great giveaway :)

charlene
hungryhungry_hippo@hotmail.com

3/4/09, 5:03 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

and i already subscribe :)

charlene
hungryhungry_hippo@hotmail.com

3/4/09, 5:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hello. I am a follower, and I would use my gift certificate toward a lantern and candle. Love it!!

3/4/09, 5:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swarbrick said...

I love it all!

3/4/09, 5:11 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Hey Cheryl,

That was so hard.. as much as Carey is always cold I went with a throw. The Covingtry Throw. It was in the Americana section, and thats what I would put the gift cert towards.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

3/4/09, 5:23 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Also a loyal follower as you know. :)

Love and Prayers,

Tim

3/4/09, 5:24 PM  
Blogger PrimWyoGirl said...

Hi, I am a follower. Thanks for a chance to win again! Jayne

3/4/09, 7:51 PM  
Blogger saraonyx said...

The pinjwheel throw definitly.
sara_chad14171@yahoo.com

3/4/09, 7:52 PM  
Blogger saraonyx said...

I'm a follower!
sara_chad14171@yahoo.com

3/4/09, 7:52 PM  
Blogger PrimWyoGirl said...

Wow, choices, choices, choices! I like the Treenware peel, but it would make a really good start for payment on the blue and white flour canister! The Judy Condon book would be an option too. Thanks again for the entry and your kind giveaway!
Jayne

3/4/09, 7:54 PM  
Blogger PrimWyoGirl said...

Wow, choices, choices, choices! I like the Treenware peel, but it would make a really good start for payment on the blue and white flour canister! The Judy Condon book would be an option too. Thanks again for the entry and your kind giveaway!
Jayne

3/4/09, 7:54 PM  
Blogger Cherry Blossoms said...

I really LOVE candles and I love their selection! I would probably buy the spice candle!

CherryBlossomsDesign@hotmail.com

3/4/09, 8:48 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I think I would have to use it towards some of the soaps.

3/4/09, 9:17 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

What a great selection of products! I think I would shop the gourmet section and would love to try the Maine Maple Champagne Mustard and the Black Raspberry Jam. thanks for the review and giveaway!

3/4/09, 9:31 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I subscribe via Google Reader

3/4/09, 9:32 PM  
Blogger Leilani said...

oooo....great bags!

leilanisauer@gmail.com

3/4/09, 9:54 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

food!
roasted onion garlic jam
strawberry rhubarb
and maybe a mustard

3/4/09, 11:30 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

subscriber

3/4/09, 11:31 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1282158770

3/4/09, 11:31 PM  
Blogger valerie2350 said...

http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/tidymom-farmhouse-gift-certificate.html

3/4/09, 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blueberry Cheesecake 26 oz. Candle #KELA
Our Price: $24.95
God, I like expensive candles! But I bet it's worth the price, it sounds delish! Makes me want to make it right now!
ashlomb at yahoo dot com

3/5/09, 2:30 AM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

If I won I'd go for a coverlet which I want so bad:)
Rondell

3/5/09, 6:04 AM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

I already have her listed in my favs and favorite links:)Love her prims!!!
Rondell

3/5/09, 6:05 AM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

Also a follower:)
Rondell

3/5/09, 6:05 AM  
Blogger simple~needs said...

oh my gosh!! how do you expect us to pick a few things??!! i see a bunch of little goodies that i would dearly love to give a new home to. :) my faves are the books and the stencils.. i keep thinking of all the goodies i could use the stencils on. :)
p.s. i follow........

3/5/09, 11:48 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Farmhouse Primitives is another awesome website. WEll, I would want a framed print, a flask, state box and coverlet and well you get the idea. I'd probably end up with a coverlet runner if I won this awesome gift certificate.
pmcfee@roadrunner.com

3/5/09, 12:58 PM  
Blogger everyday mom of one said...

A whole bunch of the candle melts for sure.

haleyathome@gmail.com

3/5/09, 1:12 PM  
Blogger everyday mom of one said...

Oh and I am a follower, have been for a while, a quiet follower but I am hear reading thanks to my SIL Janae.

3/5/09, 1:13 PM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi there

Went to here site and there are to many things i'd love to have. So hard to choose. I think i would put it toward a handbag..I just love them. But not sure either.

Hugs Pam

3/5/09, 3:29 PM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

I am also a follower. Love your site.

Hugs pam

3/5/09, 3:33 PM  
Blogger Tymes Past said...

Wow, way too many wonderful things to choose from...probably would start in the woodenware section...by the way, I'm already a follower...thanks!

3/5/09, 6:59 PM  
Blogger techyone said...

The silver angel necklace is beautiful. I'd probably pick that first. Then I'd carried away and buy more, lol.

3/5/09, 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome site! I just love the handbags - it would be tough to choose!!
Jacque in SC
jacquebruce(at)yahoo(dot)com

3/5/09, 9:11 PM  
Blogger Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I would probably purchase the Trust in the Lord Sampler....it's my very favorite verse! Although I love so many things...I might change my mind!

By the way, Cheryl, it's TammyS from the CS forum...remember me?

Tammy

3/6/09, 12:56 AM  
Blogger Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Cheryl,

I also just made myself a follower! Come on over and follow me too! :)

Tammy

3/6/09, 12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I won, I would buy one of the hand made stitcheries. Please enter me in your giveaway.

diana.h@comcast.net

3/6/09, 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has a nice site.
I like the Big Boy 1 print
and the Fresh flower print.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Chris F.

treehouse.queen18(at)yahoo(dot)com

3/6/09, 10:27 AM  
Blogger rosemarie said...

love your blog and all starbucks coffee please enter me in your giveaway

3/6/09, 12:54 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Wow...so much to choose from! I would probably put the gc toward the Primitive Server that they have. In reality...I would LOVE some of the more expensive things...but truly, if I won...I wouldn't be able to afford them! LOL

3/6/09, 2:40 PM  
Blogger Reva Skie said...

I would buy the Blueberry Cheesecake candle. Thanks for the chance.

3/6/09, 5:44 PM  
Blogger Reva Skie said...

I follow your blog.

3/6/09, 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apple Pumpkin Butter Tarts and Apple N' Oatmeal soap would be somethings I would buy. Thank you for the chance.

3/7/09, 12:13 AM  
Blogger Gonna Want This-Handmade said...

I like the framed prints "Hanging On" and "The Gift".

try.handmade(at)gmail(dot)com

Holly

3/7/09, 8:59 AM  
Blogger Gonna Want This-Handmade said...

I subscribe/follow via hdressel(at)dresselmeadows(dot)com

Holly

3/7/09, 8:59 AM  
Blogger Gonna Want This-Handmade said...

I blogged about this giveaway at http://gonnawantthis.blogspot.com (March 7th post)

try.handmade(at)gmail(dot)com

Holly

3/7/09, 9:01 AM  
Blogger CinnamonLaine said...

Battery Taper in Grubby Mustard is so cute!

3/7/09, 3:06 PM  
Blogger kathy55439 said...

I really like the I LOVE the gorgeous antique look necklace.

3/7/09, 5:28 PM  
Blogger Sandra K321 said...

I would probably put the gift certificate towards the hanging candle dryer.

3/7/09, 5:35 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

I am a follower!!!

3/7/09, 6:02 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

I am a follower!!!

3/7/09, 6:03 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

I would probably put it towards a coverlet, I want one sssoo bad and hers are gorgeous!!!

3/7/09, 6:03 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

And I blogged about it!

3/7/09, 6:04 PM  
Blogger Kaycee said...

Wow, they have some wonderful items!! I would love to get some of these soaps- they sound fantastic! I know I would get the Key Lime Pie and Farmhouse Mint soaps for sure! Thanks for the chance!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

3/7/09, 6:43 PM  
Blogger Kaycee said...

I'm an email subscriber!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

3/7/09, 6:43 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I like the covington throw.
donna444444@yahoo.com

3/8/09, 12:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I am a follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com

3/8/09, 12:01 AM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home