Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 10, 2009

Salt Dough Easter Ornaments



My friend

Cathy at Cobblestone Farms

is always making awesome salt dough ornaments for every season and holiday!

Go check her blog for her great tutorial on how to make your own

Easter Salt Dough Ornaments!

You can even leave her a comment for a chance to win

your very own basket full of ornaments from Cathy!


post signature


Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Cobblestone said...

Thank you so much Cheryl - you are so kind to that for me. Have a beautiful day! Blessings, Cathy

3/10/09, 10:20 AM  
Blogger Threebusybs said...

Oh my gosh! These are sooooo cute.

~Aimee

3/10/09, 12:44 PM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

THOSE ARE TOO CUTE! Heading there RIGHT NOW! Thanks!

3/10/09, 1:29 PM  
Blogger Janene said...

Those are awesome!
I am heading there right now to see if this would be something that I can do!
Thank you!

3/10/09, 2:04 PM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

Those are so cute. How creative.

3/10/09, 2:57 PM  
Blogger Brenda Heisler said...

Very cute. Love em.

Thanks for the Follow Friday mention on Twitter.

3/10/09, 4:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa Pogue said...

She really makes the best ornies don't you think?

3/10/09, 6:56 PM  
Blogger ohiofarmgirl said...

The ornaments are darling. Congrats to your giveaway winners.
I did post some pics of my blue and brown bedroom if you still want to see them. Turns out that only two of my walls are choc. brown...I thought they were all brown until I took the pics...LOL Dianntha

3/11/09, 8:04 AM  
Blogger Tiffany and hers said...

cute blog!

3/11/09, 11:25 AM  
Blogger Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

These are very cute - I'm on my way over!

3/11/09, 11:55 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

What a unique craft idea! Thanks.

gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

3/12/09, 9:51 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Those are neat!!

Have a great weekend and dont miss my first Monthly Miracles post if you havent read it already!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

3/13/09, 3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive. I'll have to check it out.
Thanks!~

3/16/09, 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home