Tidy Mom

has been moved to new address

http://tidymom.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

March 8, 2009

Winners Winners and More Winners!

First I want to thank all of the sponsors for the

GREAT

Giveaways last week!!

I also wanted to thank all of my readers for all of the

Happy Birthday comments!!

I'm going to do a post soon on how to leave comments,

I was contacted by several people who didn't know how to leave a comment.

So now for what you've all been waiting for!

The WINNERS!

Our first winner is for the

Braided Rug and Poo Pourri from Crocketts Country Store

winner is

Woopsadasie of Suzie's Life Lessons

Here are your random numbers:

19 
Timestamp: 2009-03-09 01:31:45 UTC

Winner #2 is for the

Spring Pillow from Janae of Liberty Hill Primitives

the winner is

Kay of Country Junction Restaurant

Here are your random numbers:
41 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 01:43:20 UTC

Winner #3 is for the

$25 Gift Certificate to FarmHouse Primitives

The winner is

Defeated Creek Primitives

Here are your random numbers:

107 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 02:00:00 UTC

Winner #4 for the

Starbucks $10 Gift Card

the winner is

Amy of Living Locurto

Here are your random numbers

33 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 02:28:01 UTC

Winner #5 for

3 McCalls Candles from Antique or Not

eeekj35 Kimberly of The Prim Schoolmarm

Here are your random numbers:

21 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 02:39:05 UTC


Winner #6 for the

Custom Blog Header from NW Designs

the winner is

Janet and Maya of Maya's Heartsong

Here are your random numbers:

45 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 02:47:35 UTC

Winners 7 & 8 for

a Black and White frame from ME

the winners are

Yankee Ridge Primitives -Jenn

Here are your random numbers:

1 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 02:55:06 UTC

and

Janene of Primitive Lifestyle

Here are your random numbers:

6 

Timestamp: 2009-03-09 02:59:20 UTC

Congratulations to all of the winners!!

I will email each of you for your address!!

post signature

Labels:

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to all you lucky ladies!
~Kim

3/8/09, 10:47 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks for the great giveaways Cheryl!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

3/9/09, 12:22 AM  
Blogger Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Thanks Cheryl!!

3/9/09, 1:23 AM  
Blogger Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Lucky Ladies! Congratulations!

3/9/09, 6:04 AM  
Blogger eeekj35 said...

Thank you so much for the giveaway!! Hope you had an awesome birthday!!! Kimberly

3/9/09, 6:16 AM  
Blogger whoopsadasie said...

WOOO HOOO!! Just want I needed after a week of being nurse and patient!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

3/9/09, 7:03 AM  
Blogger He & Me + 3 said...

That was so fun with all the giveaways. I hope you had a great Birthday week. Congrats to all the winners.

3/9/09, 7:03 AM  
Blogger Janene said...

That was such a wonderful surprise to get this morning!
Thank you so much for offering such great giveaway prizes!

3/9/09, 7:38 AM  
Blogger CozyGirl said...

Congratulations Winners !

3/9/09, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Congrats ladies!!! How lucky you are. Wonderful give aways...

Thanks so much for hosting them and the ones who gave the prizes. I had alot of fun..

Hugs Pam

3/9/09, 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to the winners!!!!!!!

3/9/09, 12:14 PM  
Blogger My Colonial Home said...

OMGosh Congratulations to everyone....great gifts.
Karen

3/9/09, 1:27 PM  
Blogger living the malone life said...

OMGosh! Im so excited over here! Thank you so much and I hope you had a wonderful birthday week!!! I sent you an email but just in case Im going to leave it here too.... tracees2003 at aol dot com.... Again thank you so much!!!

3/9/09, 3:53 PM  
Blogger CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Wow, twin won! How exciting! Congrats to all the winners!

3/9/09, 7:13 PM  
Blogger The Gathering Place said...

Thanks for visiting my page. I look forward to coming back and reading yours. Right now I am off to work!
JoAnn

3/10/09, 8:24 AM  
Blogger The Gathering Place said...

Thanks for visiting my page. I look forward to coming back and reading yours. Right now I am off to work!
JoAnn

3/10/09, 8:24 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Hooray for the winners!
Congratulations on the success of your contest!

Hope you had a blessed and wonderful birthday! =)

3/11/09, 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those winners and I'm not among them? Waaaahhhh!!!

Congrats to the lucky ones!

Okay, I think you should have another birthday REAL SOON!!! :-)

3/11/09, 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

If you have something to say.......Leave me a comment HERE!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home